What's new

The Kharotabad (Quetta) Incident

its so disgusting of some of my fellow countrymen to support this brutality !!

.....'OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS WERE MARTYRED ...

Taliblees sympathizers are out like hyenas now, hitting the very law-enforcement agents. The same officers who have lost 1000s in the brutal suicide attacks on their checkpoints, academies and offices.

Perhaps we should give a sonograms at every checkpost. Then our officers can stop, do an ultrasound before letting the Talibleesies suicide bomb them.

I am sure you will be happy then.

peace.

p.s. Why don't you send these f ing brothers to Saudi and gulf. Why us the Paks have to destroy ourselves by hiding every damn chehenws, uzbek, Egyptian, and other terrorists?

Reading all this makes me sick! According to my sources inside, this is what I have heard.

They were going and were stopped but by a police checkpost. The police extorted bribe from them. The police apparently phones the next checkpoint that they had gotten their "share" and informed the next checkpoint to stop the car and take your share from the "foreigners".

The second post did the same, and informed the final (3rd checkpost). At the 3rd checkpost, the muslims resisted, (or were out of money) so the police started "misbehaving" with the women. A person (dont know if he was with them) punched a "police" wala.. the police walas then told the FC / Other police that these people are armed to the teeth and wearing suicide vests. The muslims tried to take refuge in a checkpost but the FC/Police barbarically murdered the muslim brothers/sisters, one of whom was even pregnant.

No matter what, the final outcome was ''OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS WERE MARTYRED BY THE SLAVES OF AMERICA, INCLUDING A PREGNANT WOMAN. BEING a WOMAN, I ASK, IF women in this country are not safe, WHERE ARE THE MOHAMMAD BIN QASIMS OF TODAY? WHO WILL PROTECT US FROM THESE ZALIMS? WHO WILL LISTEN TO THE CALL OF ALLAH.

May Allah all give us hidaya. May Allah make me a martyr. I feel like doing a fidayee on these b@stards right now.. only if i could

TERRORIST ALERT.

Put a gun in ur mouth and join ur muslim uncle osama in hell.
We are not the "THEEKEDAR" of ummah,sunnah of whole muslim world...........
Funny thing is tht our "MUSLIM UMMAH" ppl in their "MUSLIM countries r watchin belly dancing,smokin pot n drinkin cheap whiskey........ While us "real muslims" are getting bombed by their bastard kids alqaeda,taliban n sympathizers.

May death be upon terrorists............ n hope ur muslim brothers n sisters travel on visas with no ammo n explosives next time........... Or We would depart them to hell via AK-47,G3A3 or MG-3.

@fauji historian: same reason u cannot stop accepting american orders, money and help them in killing afghanis/pakis.. :p ideology ?

@pakist nationlst: ummm, I think Pakistan was seperated from India for muslims.. so no wonder we'll attract some muslims from all over the world. Every "Khan, Javed, Prince Abdulla, Kiyani is not in Muslim Ummah" because they have a muslim name..

kher, I am not a judge who is a muslim and who is not.. all i know is, if anyone helps Americans in killing our men/women (read: afghanistanis/pakistanis), they are american partners and stand in the same league... enemies

Taliblees sympathizers are out like hyenas now, hitting the very law-enforcement agents. The same officers who have lost 1000s in the brutal suicide attacks on their checkpoints, academies and offices.

Perhaps we should give a sonograms at every checkpost. Then our officers can stop, do an ultrasound before letting the Talibleesies suicide bomb them.

I am sure you will be happy then.

peace.

p.s. Why don't you send these f ing brothers to Saudi and gulf. Why us the Paks have to destroy ourselves by hiding every damn chehenws, uzbek, Egyptian, and other terrorists?

Very well said :cheers:

if government supports the drone strikes against innocent people this will be happening then.i will ask you a qustion
if your house is hit by a missile from US and you PM says all were suspected militants will it matter to after that if someone even calls you a terrorist no not at all you will go and take the revenge and about aliens lol i wont say anythin.lol

did any news channel go to fata take an interview of the people whos homes are hit by drones????any one media from all over the world????none.was their any militants there before 2001?

@fauji historian: same reason u cannot stop accepting american orders, money ....

Your comment shows that you have no f ing idea about the difference between national stance and uncouth-tribal suiciders.

Sure continue confusing the Taliblees es and Islamist brother hood hood, and surely people like you will destroy our beautiful country from within. Thus turning us into Islamist Jahannum of Afghanistan, Somalia, and Yemen.

Shabash. continue supporting Talib@rases. Continue doing anti-state activities.

Very well said :cheers:
this was secertary of forign as today is hillarious clinton
this is what he said and you got brains you should understand and stop mocking

Last edited by a moderator:
this was secertary of forign as today is hillarious clinton
this is what he said and you got brains you should understand and stop mocking

What are you trying to say?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cry all you guys want.......... But u cant refute the facts.
1)Their passports were frm USSR era and had expired.
2)No legal visas?
3)They had explosives.
4)We have seen alot of such terrorists frm all over the world coming to our region for the so called jihad.............Hence the the soldiers n cops didnt take a chance.

Although killing of a pregnant woman is grim, but think of the innocent these people would have killed, not in Pakistan but somewhere else! Maybe Russia! Good riddance.

question is not if the lady was pregnant or not but the ques is what was her intentions, if her intentions was to kill innocent ppl then killing her is justified.

All of you need some serious psychiatric help.

They had raised their arms to surrender. The police, or even the army, may not shoot anyone down unless shot upon/attacked.

One woman, as has been proven, was 7 months pregnant. You need to be legally blind to miss out on that! And still if anyone shoots a pregnant woman who is that pregnant, then that person too needs psychiatric help.

No matter how heinous a crime, no person is guilty unless proven in the court of law. Giving out self-styled judgments like this one will only result in greater chaos and degradation of an already vulnerable society of Pakistan.

And... what are the chances of a woman doing a suicide bombing while she is carrying a life in her womb?

Your comment shows that you have no f ing idea about the difference between national stance and uncouth-tribal suiciders.

Sure continue confusing the Taliblees es and Islamist brother hood hood, and surely people like you will destroy our beautiful country from within. Thus turning us into Islamist Jahannum of Afghanistan, Somalia, and Yemen.

Shabash. continue supporting Talib@rases. Continue doing anti-state activities.

Thank you for the shabashi :victory: :P

So, Pakistan allowing US Drones (which are ILLEGAL according to ALL INTERNATIONAL/LOCAL LAWS) is not an Anti-state activity?

Or Killing of unarmed, innocent pregnant women (against ALL INTERNATIONAL/LOCAL laws) not an anti-state activity?

And asking for "bhatta" not an anti-state activity? Or burning lawyers and killing citizens by MQM (12 may) not an anti-state activity?

Or supporting the same MQM (by our army/agencies) not an anti-state activity? And Allowing US to operate on our land unhindered NOT an anti-state activity?

Or filling bank accounts with american/our money not an anti-state activity?

Or our chief of army staffs running of to lalalands giving lectures while their sons are foreign nationality holders not an anti-state activity? (well, technically, unlike all the above ones, this one is (un)surprising not)

Or lying and lying and lying to the public not an anti-state activity

Or.. or.. or... still need more?

"Shabash. Continue supporting @ramies. Continue doing anti-state activities." And don't blow your horns too loudly. Army soo rahee hay ;)

Reading all this makes me sick! According to my sources inside, this is what I have heard.

They were going and were stopped but by a police checkpost. The police extorted bribe from them. The police apparently phones the next checkpoint that they had gotten their "share" and informed the next checkpoint to stop the car and take your share from the "foreigners".

The second post did the same, and informed the final (3rd checkpost). At the 3rd checkpost, the muslims resisted, (or were out of money) so the police started "misbehaving" with the women. A person (dont know if he was with them) punched a "police" wala.. the police walas then told the FC / Other police that these people are armed to the teeth and wearing suicide vests. The muslims tried to take refuge in a checkpost but the FC/Police barbarically murdered the muslim brothers/sisters, one of whom was even pregnant.

No matter what, the final outcome was ''OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS WERE MARTYRED BY THE SLAVES OF AMERICA, INCLUDING A PREGNANT WOMAN. BEING a WOMAN, I ASK, IF women in this country are not safe, WHERE ARE THE MOHAMMAD BIN QASIMS OF TODAY? WHO WILL PROTECT US FROM THESE ZALIMS? WHO WILL LISTEN TO THE CALL OF ALLAH.

May Allah all give us hidaya. May Allah make me a martyr. I feel like doing a fidayee on these b@stards right now.. only if i could

If the bolded part is true then is it the fault of FC that they opened fore indiscriminately? Get the police walas then who passed on wrong information. Keeping in mind that FC checkposts are attacked every other day, no wonder they acted paranoid. However they should be punished for using unnecessary force.

If you want to become a martyr then do us a favour, wear a suicide vest and kill those Taliban suicide bombers who want to kill your fellow countrymen who happen to be Muslims as well.

PS. For debate sake don't bring this Muslim ummah to judge this incident. Think as a Pakistani and most importantly as a human.

Back
Top Bottom