What's new

The Kharotabad (Quetta) Incident

Your post makes sense, except for this following part:

You were not the one who shot. You were not the one killed. You were no witness either. You are also getting news as I am. So please do not assure me. That is a very strong word and carries a lot of weight and responsibility.

I would say, let's wait for a while for the news to filter out. Since there's video, and eyewitnesses, it shouldn't take too long.

Damn I wish I hadn't seen the video.

For starters we now know tht they were terrorists and threw grenades at the guys,had a 100 kg explosives,were travellin without papers and their russian passports were either frm the USSR era or had expired years ago.

by now Prime Minister or President or Kiyani should have apologized to the Chechen nation...

Absolutely. And perhaps we should send you over to "hand carry" the apology.

While you are at it, also swing by Saudi and apologize for sending UBL to Jahannum

Go to Yemeni and Uzbeki Islamists and apologize for killing and capturing their Jihadis "from within Pakistan".

And we'll call this big stinking apology swing by our dear "leader".

Happy now?

But do whatever you do, in no circumstances send any apology to loved ones of our 35000+ civilians and soldiers. Because they were killed by your true leader mafioso the Talibleeses.

Peace.

For starters we now know tht they were terrorists and threw grenades at the guys,had a 100 kg explosives,were travellin without papers and their russian passports were either frm the USSR era or had expired years ago.

Where's the link about the grenade throwing part? I didn't get to read that.

where's the logic in that?

Are we attacking targets inside Chechna? Are we doing anything at all that affects Chechna? No.

But i cant point to you -- SCORES of incidents where foreign militants have attacked our soldiers and/or posed a threat to Pakistan.

And please don't think that I enjoy or take pride in incidents like these. As i said very clearly --despite my suspicions (which are justified) I am saddened by it if they were innocent and at the wrong place at the wrong time under very difficult and testing circumstances

we have been involved in terrorist activities in Amreeka,

and probably not a single time pakistan army could produce a foreigner except showing some Afghani... oh yeah Haqqani is a Pakistani thats why this army supports him...

why would you say no to official apology by pm, prez, or kiyani? jab hamaray sath kutto wali hoti hai, tou roya na karo phir...

and Im sure, yehi kisi bhi or mulk kay hotay, tou kutto wali ho chuki hoti hamaray sath, or naak is lakeeren khench raha hota kiyani,gilani...

and probably not a single time pakistan army could produce a foreigner except showing some Afghani...

do you want to retract that statement or do you want me to post some links to help jog your memory?

and by the way, i speak from PERSONAL experience that there are foreign fighters who are waging war on Pakistani people and the State of Pakistan. I am a witness to it.

so please don't try to contradict me here

do you want to retract that statement or do you want me to post some links to help jog your memory?

and by the way, i speak from PERSONAL experience that there are foreign fighters who are waging war on Pakistani people and the State of Pakistan. I am a witness to it.

so please don't try to contradict me here

even if that is true, although I highly doubt claims of PA, does that justify the acts of FC or police in anyway? or an apology over the mistake is asking too much? there is saying in hindku which means "mera kamzor per ghusa khatam hi nahi hota"

and this is not the first time that this "mistake" has taken place, I have seen on tv, how these men in uniform treated the IDPs....how choppers opened fire at civilians even though they waved white flags as ordered, how homes were looted in SWAT by men in uniform(as per claim of some locals) etc etc, had they been convicted, these incidents could have been avoided.

believe me tommorrow these morons who dont even know how to hold a gun while going through a civilian area, gonna start shooting at us, for there is no accountability on what they do... they have just become meat hunters.

sorry if that hurts your association with Army, but you ought to be faithful to the country, and its people...

even if that is true, although I highly doubt claims of PA, does that justify the acts of FC or police in anyway? or an apology over the mistake is asking too much? there is saying in hindku which means "mera kamzor per ghusa khatam hi nahi hota"

Enough with ur nonsense................ Do tell us why FC would shoot chechans without any reason.

and this is not the first time that this "mistake" has taken place, I have seen on tv, how these men in uniform treated the IDPs....
They treated them well didnt they..........built homes,schools and hospitals with their own hands!and setting up schools and hospitals for the IDPs........ rescuin them frm floods??

how choppers opened fire at civilians even though they waved white flags as ordered,
When did this happen? in ur dreams?

how homes were looted in SWAT by men in uniform(as per claim of some locals) etc etc, had they been convicted, these incidents could have been avoided.
Yeah thts wat the army was doing looting houses........... While ur uncle taliban were protecting the locals.......Be it the women or houses right?

believe me tommorrow these morons who dont even know how to hold a gun while going through a civilian area, gonna start shooting at us, for there is no accountability on what they do... they have just become meat hunters.

Son its coz of them tht you are sitting comfortably in ur house and talkin shyt on internet.

sorry if that hurts your association with Army, but you ought to be faithful to the country, and its people......

U mean Ummah and muslims right!

Did u hear the guy in the video u posted?

I tried to, but couldn't make out much with all the shooting going on. Then I didn't care.

Would it matter what the guy said?

It won't - Because he is narrating the initial report that was provided by the policemen themselves. The truth came out much later and you can read that in almost all the news media available.

About the guy blowing himself up - The doctors who did the autopsy would disagree with you. They (doctors) say no sign of any explosive, leave alone explosion. They all died of bullet wounds.

In one of your previous posts, this is what you said:

Maybe the guys were threatened.......... U just need to press a button to go kaboom..........and the guys didnt take a chance

So... more power to the police? Say a family (any color, any check post) is is walking past, a section of cops comes by, shoots them down. The reason? They could be terrorists with suicide vests on them. The policemen simply felt threatened.

You know, majority of the terrorists doing suicide attacks these days are of all the ethnicity found in Pakistan. Going by your reasoning, the policemen should feel more threatened by the locals... should they keep shooting everyone carelessly? Esp women, even though they know that female suicide bombers are an extreme rarity...

Brother, there's a protocol for everything, and it was not followed in this case - deliberately. As I said before, do not jump to just any conclusions out of your love for the country. Wait it out and find the truth.

Enough with ur nonsense................ Do tell us why FC would shoot chechans without any reason.

and this is not the first time that this "mistake" has taken place, I have seen on tv, how these men in uniform treated the IDPs....
They treated them well didnt they..........built homes,schools and hospitals with their own hands!and setting up schools and hospitals for the IDPs........ rescuin them frm floods??

how choppers opened fire at civilians even though they waved white flags as ordered,
When did this happen? in ur dreams?

how homes were looted in SWAT by men in uniform(as per claim of some locals) etc etc, had they been convicted, these incidents could have been avoided.
Yeah thts wat the army was doing looting houses........... While ur uncle taliban were protecting the locals.......Be it the women or houses right?

Son its coz of them tht you are sitting comfortably in ur house and talkin shyt on internet.

sorry if that hurts your association with Army, but you ought to be faithful to the country, and its people......

U mean Ummah and muslims right!

Example of initial report:

Start watching this video at 2:11.

^^This is what you want to hear, but is not the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would a 7month pregnant come out for a sucide mission????? or to fight with guns???? Why?

Absolutely. And perhaps we should send you over to "hand carry" the apology.

While you are at it, also swing by Saudi and apologize for sending UBL to Jahannum

Go to Yemeni and Uzbeki Islamists and apologize for killing and capturing their Jihadis "from within Pakistan".

And we'll call this big stinking apology swing by our dear "leader".

Happy now?

But do whatever you do, in no circumstances send any apology to loved ones of our 35000+ civilians and soldiers. Because they were killed by your true leader mafioso the Talibleeses.

Peace.

Absolutely wonderfully put post. Fierce yet not so personal and this thread portrays adequately the deep divide of Pakistan's thinking process in line of religious (mis)preaching.

@Topic: Although it will be premature to form a solid opinion based on the contradictory initial reports, it looks to me as if, the FC guys over-reacted. Perhaps due to the recent suicide attack on the FC academy they were a bit paranoid. Specially after watching the video, it does not look like those Chechen group was menacing and putting serious threat. Even if they were from the anti-Pakistani elements, it would have made great sense to try capture them alive and interrogate them. Unfortunately, it looked like, they were kept showered with volleys after volleys of bullets even after it was apparent that they were injured and immobile.

The best the FC guys could have done is to set up a safe perimeter and monitor their movement till someone from bomb disposal arrived. OR asked the guys to strip and lie on open ground for a probable arrest. But the videos suggested no intention from the FC guys for any arrests and looked like they were fixated on pulverizing them from the beginning.

Also, it is to be investigated how these people were allowed to pass through the initial two check points. Something sure looks fishy.

Back
Top Bottom