What's new

The Kharotabad (Quetta) Incident

Won't the checkposts have boom barriers? How could they just cross?

They were police mobile check posts. Just a simple barrier not more than 3 feet wide which says "Stop" "Police" and a policeman signalling you to stop by waving his hand. If you get past, they just radio your number to the next check post over the wireless.

They killed brutally the whole family, and still have a heart to feel justifying ? I mean this is soooooo DISGUSTING...

To be fair, those areas are not exactly top tourist destinations at this point and anyone illegally crossing over is not a clean person more likely than not.

Balochistan is bordering Afghanistan these illegal people enter Pakistan from Afghanistan so surely they are not clean as far as the law of immigration is concerned BUT if they were terrorists ? or we just for covering up our own mistake terming them as terrorists ?

The police or paramilitary would be under tremendous stress and wary of any illegals or even local suspicious characters.

Very right thats why i used the word "haste and panic". But here again another question arises that if the third check post's people were made panicked by the earlier ones who let these people in or who were "duped" by these people to nicely passed over these two check posts ?

Are the reports of the grenades lobbed by them true?

Cant say with conviction but looking at statement of the police high up that had changed again and again it seems the this grenade story is also false one

What you don't understand is that while yes, Pakistan has garnered a few extremists in its region, so has Afghanistan.
Why can't you just for once NOT bring Afghanistan into a issue regarding Pakistan and terror? WHY?

In fact, the problem of Islamic militancy is far greater in Afghanistan than it is in Pakistan.
Not really. Northern Afghanistan is in a million times better state then tribal Afghan areas, a million times better. Insurgency is decreasing rapidly and unlike Pakistan, blasts and insurgencies have NOT spread into ENTIRE of Afghanistan.

All the international terrorist safe havens are in Nuristan, Kunar; Afghanistan.
Have you also got proves for your claims or do you want me to show you sources of where in Pakistan INTERNATIONAL terrorists are hiding? Today even Pak capital is becoming a safe heaven......

What has been done to uproot the terrorist safe havens from there?
What did you do regarding Osama?

The fact is that Al-Qaeda & its affiliate TTP are the open enemies of Pakistan, & they get their refuge in Afghanistan.
What facts? Bilal-facts?

All the Chechens, Tajiks, Uzbeks, Sudanese, Somalian terrorists have their safe havens in Afghanistan, which they use to launch attacks inside Pakistan.
And what enmity do the Tajikis, Uzbekis, Sudanese, Chechen and Somalians have with Pakistan? This is getting way too ridiculous.

Pakistan does not have authority over these terrorists.
You did have over Raymond Davis, what happened? Or Osama, what happened??

For goodness' sake speak with evidences and a but of reality (if possible) in future.

Firstly, I know exactly what I'm talking about, as I have been to Afghanistan myself.
So because you have been to Afghanistan you know where terrorists are hiding and what they are up to while those LIVING in Afghanistan don't even know half as much as you claim you do? By the way, which parts have you been to?

Balochistan is bordering Afghanistan these illegal people enter Pakistan from Afghanistan
Abbottabad isn't, how did Osama enter Pakistan there?

Balochistan is bordering Afghanistan these illegal people enter Pakistan from Afghanistan so surely they are not clean as far as the law of immigration is concerned BUT if they were terrorists ? or we just for covering up our own mistake terming them as terrorists ?

If they were Chechens, why would they come to those areas where obviously the risk is very high at this point? What could be the reason?

Very right thats why i used the word "haste and panic". But here again another question arises that if the third check post's people were made panicked by the earlier ones who let these people in or who were "duped" by these people to nicely passed over these two check posts ?

Cant say with conviction but looking at statement of the police high up that had changed again and again it seems the this grenade story is also false one

Yes, I hope we will get the facts about these issues. Seems pretty murky now.

Looks like the truth will never be out.

Truth is already out in the open and our media is also culprit in this as many news channels had the footage but NOBODY had ran it i guess till the third day just to utter shame they are now playing the same footage as an exclusive one by putting own almost half a foot watermark/logo of the news channel (every major news channel is doing it) :tdown:

They killed brutally the whole family, and still have a heart to feel justifying ? I mean this is soooooo DISGUSTING...

They were not a family, they were a group. Un-related.

If they were Chechens, why would they come to those areas where obviously the risk is very high at this point? What could be the reason?

Could be many reasons but the convincing one is as they had women in the family one of which was pregnant , seems they might be looking for simply quietly living in peace . (there had been NO not a SINGLE incident wherein we found any Chechen woman before involved in terrorism in this region or even found among Chechen militants in this region ).

2. if they were Chechen or Russians that had to be checked/probed as their passports who issued these from where these stamped.

And what enmity do the Tajikis, Uzbekis, Sudanese, Chechen and Somalians have with Pakistan? This is getting way too ridiculous.

They dont have any enmity with Pakistan . the fact is that these same people were part of Afghan Jehad in 80s and after that they could not go back to their countries so Afghanistan and Pakistan are the placed they stuck with willingly or unwillingly. btw its amusing you added Somalians to the list of your and our guests lolzzz

Abbottabad isn't, how did Osama enter Pakistan there?

KP/FATA does border Afghanistan. surely he dint enter Pakistan through Abbottabad, rather he "reached" Abbottabad (if he was there) through our territory after entering from Afghanistan.

Anyway you should not just deny the fact about this family entered Balohcistan Province of Pakistan from Afghanistan.

Just like Indian had good and bad Kashmiri mujahideen (Akhwanul Muslimeen should ring a bell)

You are talking about Operation Chankya.

They (Akhwanul Muslimeen ) fought against the foreign terrorists, but I don't think they did a great job.

Could be many reasons but the convincing one is as they had women in the family one of which was pregnant , seems they might be looking for simply quietly living in peace . (there had been NO not a SINGLE incident wherein we found any Chechen woman before involved in terrorism in this region or even found among Chechen militants in this region ).

2. if they were Chechen or Russians that had to be checked/probed as their passports who issued these from where these stamped.

Slight correction on both the points there, firstly, an attack on Khar Bazaar in Bajaur was expected to have been carried out by a Chechen woman because the CCTV footage showed she was Caucasian and did not have a Pukhtoonish look. However, little of her was left to confirm this theory seeing as she packed about 12 kilos of military grade explosives and possibly an additional 2 kilos of ball bearings and bolts.
Secondly, although they did have passports, the passports only carried an Iranian visa which had no entry or exit stamp and the passports had expired 2 years ago.

The fact of the matter is that they were illegal entrants, coming in a highly volatile area, violating the territorial borders of Pakistan.. We have been discussing about this for a few days now.. question is.. should we stop OUTSIDERS coming in illegally or not?

To me, its same as Mexican border of USA, if someone doesn't stop when asked to, they are allowed to shoot..

Those of you who are talking about innocence of these people because they did not (allegedly) had any explosives with them, how sure are you that they were not going to become terrorists later on? If they were not terrorists then they should have stopped on the first check post and claimed for asylum, there are international rules and procedures for that..

Its time we make up our mind that any illegal infiltrator from any side of border is not going to be given any leverage until current situation of Pakistan is corrected. We can be friendly later on..

Just my two cents..

Back
Top Bottom