What's new

The J-20-engine discussion is over and other speculative topics ... to separate from the J-20-news !

Asoka, you need to calm down. Instead of ridiculing other posters here, why don't we just wait a couple of days or even weeks for additional 2021 photos? There's no point of attacking other members here ... if they believe its real, then let them be. You're entitled to your WS-15 opinion just like @Deino is entitled to his WS-10X 2021 opinion. You've come back from an one week hiatus with a barrage of postings ... we get you're back.

"There's no point of attacking other members here ..."

Attacking whom? Who are you talking about? I don't even know this guy "科京同志". I never heard of him before. Is he a member here at PDF? What is his english name?

Last edited:
Thread re-opened again ... but please keep the J-20-thread clean from engine-related discussions.

Deino

"Anyway just be patient and we will see 2021 .."

Version 2021 is fake, as you have pointed out. And most likely non-existent.

Anything more to say ???? :smitten: Or is this also faked by the same faker? :rofl:

Like I said: just be patient and we will see 2021 and You failed once again, You are proven wrong again. :china:
Time to reconsider Your analytical abilities. :unsure:

Or again another crazy theory to rescue Your WS-15-theory ??

J-20A 2021 - taxi test - 20170918 - 1.jpg
J-20A 2021 - taxi test - 20170918 - 2.jpg

Anything more to say ???? :smitten: Or is this also faked by the same faker? :rofl:

Like I said: just be patient and we will see 2021 and You failed once again, You are proven wrong again. :china:
Time to reconsider Your analytical abilities. :unsure:

Or again another crazy theory to rescue Your WS-15-theory ??

View attachment 426135 View attachment 426136
Within a few months, even fools will understand the situation.

Within a few months, even fools will understand the situation.

Agreed in principle even if I have my doubts, since for those who are able too see, the evidence was already on the table right from the start. But for those who only want to see what fit's their opinion even such facts are probably irrelevant and non-existent; they will hold their line, ignore the facts and spin another excuse for yet another obscure theory.

Anyway, I can't wait to see that bird in the air and hopefully we then get better images esp. of the nozzles.

Deino

Calm down @Deino. Don't be too excited and get ahead of yourself or you will totally embarrass yourself by yourself, again. The details of the nozzles revealed nothing.

2021.png

"According to this, J-20's empty weight is only at 15-ton level, much lighter than that of F-22 (19.7 ton)."

Sounds like total B.S. That means J-20 is at the same empty weight as F-35, and only 75% of F-22's empty weight, despite being 3.5m-4.5m longer.

That's absolutely incredible. It's TWR = 2.4 will be totally off the chart, into outer space, if it's twin WS-15 engine's max thrust is "only" 18 tons, like that of F-22's F119.

"The author of this article is a PhD in stealth tech of aircraft from northwest tech university from Xian."

Where in the article, says that?

Calm down @Deino. Don't be too excited and get ahead of yourself or you will totally embarrass yourself by yourself, again. The details of the nozzles revealed nothing.

Pardon, to disagree: The game is over, You lost and again instead of simply saying "YES, I am wrong" You are once again spinning another excuse. :crazy::hitwall:

Just for the record: Asoka vs. Deino:

Part 1 of our now almost infamous battle-theory was: +210kN WS-15 vs AL-31FN/FM-variant .... result 0:1

Part 2 ...: the yellow J-20A + "new engine" nozzle is a blatant FAKE vs. this prototype '2021' is real .... result 0:2

If this is indeed the WS-10B we saw in that first image posted last week is maybe too early to decide since that image is too blurred, but why should it be a FAKE? As reported it is a new prototype, as reported it is 2021, and as shown in the first image it has a different exhaust.

If You like we can add a third round in our game: this nozzle is not the seen one vs. it is the same stealthy nozzle as shown here; it's simply too blurred to notice in these latest images:

J-20A LRIP yellow + WS-10IPE maybe - 20170903 mod.jpg

So to quote Yourself: You will totally embarrass yourself by yourself, again.
Pardon, it has to be correct: You totally embarrassed yourself by yourself, again. :azn:

So, when do You finally accept the game is over, You've lost with both of Your theories and please don't embarrass Yourself even more.

Deino

It's really incredible that Deino still won't admit, these pictures are faked exactly the same way ,by the same faker,"科京同志" It's you and Figaro who pointed that the second is fake. They are both posted by the same person.
Screen Shot 2017-09-18 at 8.49.00 AM.png

It's really incredible that Deino still won't admit, these pictures are faked exactly the same way ,by the same faker,"科京同志" It's you and Figaro who pointed that the second is fake. They are both posted by the same person.View attachment 426204

To admit I'm now loosing patience and even if anyone is allowed to make a fool or idiot out of himself, You are indeed the most stubborn one I ever met and I'm again thinking about giving You a clear warning: what You are spreading here are lies, You are accusing respected members of being a faker while at the same moment You are twisting words only to try to save Your idiotic theories. :nono: :pissed:

It is annoying. :hitwall:

Deino

Pardon, to disagree: The game is over, You lost and again instead of simply saying "YES, I am wrong" You are once again spinning another excuse. :crazy::hitwall:

Just for the record: Asoka vs. Deino:

Part 1 of our now almost infamous battle-theory was: +210kN WS-15 vs AL-31FN/FM-variant .... result 0:1

Part 2 ...: the yellow J-20A + "new engine" nozzle is a blatant FAKE vs. this prototype '2021' is real .... result 0:2

If this is indeed the WS-10B we saw in that first image posted last week is maybe too early to decide since that image is too blurred, but why should it be a FAKE? As reported it is a new prototype, as reported it is 2021, and as shown in the first image it has a different exhaust.

If You like we can add a third round in our game: this nozzle is not the seen one vs. it is the same stealthy nozzle as shown here; it's simply too blurred to notice in these latest images:

View attachment 426202

So to quote Yourself: You will totally embarrass yourself by yourself, again.
Pardon, it has to be correct: You totally embarrassed yourself by yourself, again. :azn:

So, when do You finally accept the game is over, You've lost with both of Your theories and please don't embarrass Yourself even more.

Deino

Excuse me, Mr. Deino. Let's review some elementary logic, here.

J-20 was first revealed in late 2010, and flown in Jan. 2011.

You said J-20 was flown with AL-31-FN-M2, all these times, since the first flight, now its switched to WS-10, thus proving WS-15 was never ready, and never flown on J-20.

AL-31-FN-M2
's development was announced by the Russian on September 2012, almost two years, after the fact.

How did China obtained the Russian Engine that wasn't even existed yet?

So far, there was no more news after the initial announcement. There isn't any confirmation that AL-31-FN-M2 is even existed yet.

Did China used Time Travel Technology to go back into the Future to obtain the mystical Russian Engine?

How do you explain this logical absurdity?

Where did you goto school to get your training as a school teacher?

This is simply another blurry picture, which could also be faked easily by "an idiot who has too much time on his hands, but not enough talents."

Do you mind reveal the source of these new pictures for us? I hope they are not from the same dude, who gave the fake pictures.
2021T.png

To admit I'm now loosing patience and even if anyone is allowed to make a fool or idiot out of himself, You are indeed the most stubborn one I ever met and I'm again thinking about giving You a clear warning: what You are spreading here are lies, You are accusing respected members of being a faker while at the same moment You are twisting words only to try to save Your idiotic theories. :nono: :pissed:

It is annoying. :hitwall:

Deino

"You are accusing respected members of being a faker "

Who is this "respected member" that I am accusing? I can not find any posts made by "科京同志". Notice, I have never accused you or anyone here at PDF of faking anything.

Being a noted International Authority and Author on "Chinese Combat Aircrafts", who published numerous books and articles on various respected Aircraft Journals, you are a most respected member here, I do admit.

I am really lost here.

Excuse me, Mr. Deino. Let's review some elementary logic, here.

J-20 was first revealed in late 2010, and flown in Jan. 2011.

You said J-20 was flown with AL-31-FN-M2, all these times, since the first flight, now its switched to WS-10, thus proving WS-15 was never ready, and never flown on J-20.

AL-31-FN-M2
's development was announced by the Russian on September 2012, almost two years, after the fact.

How did China obtained the Russian Engine that wasn't even existed yet?

So far, there was no more news after the initial announcement. There isn't any confirmation that AL-31-FN-M2 is even existed yet.

Did China used Time Travel Technology to go back into the Future to obtain the mystical Russian Engine?

How do you explain this logical absurdity?

Where did you goto school to get your training as a school teacher?

You are a liar or a stupid idiot - sorry to be so harsh - !! I never said that in the same way I never said this yellow LRIP J-20 with the new nozzle is faked. It used a n AL-31FN from the beginning, later a Series 3 and later on his FM-based design.

So You are lying, You are twisting words , You are an ignorant fool and either You stop this spreading BS our You go into vacation. Take this as a warning. Period.

It's one point having another opinion and also making a fool out of Yourself, but it is something different I will no longer accept if You continue spreading lies and twisting words.
Either read carefully, try to understand but do not bring others in mis-credit by calling them a faker and twisting word.

Deino

Do you mind reveal the source of these new pictures for us? I hope they are not from the same dude, who gave the fake pictures.View attachment 426216

It was our own @cirr who posted this image here just scroll up (https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chen...news-discussions.111471/page-625#post-9873466), again a more than respected member or do You want to accuse him too being a faker?? :pissed:

So either shut up or go and play with Your son. It is enough.

Deino

Yes You are lost, lost and stupid ... go home and make Your homework or shut up.

You are a liar or a stupid idiot - sorry to be so harsh - !! I never said that in the same way I never said this yellow LRIP J-20 with the new nozzle is faked. It used a n AL-31FN from the beginning, later a Series 3 and later on his FM-based design.

So You are lying, You are twisting words , You are an ignorant fool and either You stop this spreading BS our You go into vacation. Take this as a warning. Period.

It's one point having another opinion and also making a fool out of Yourself, but it is something different I will no longer accept if You continue spreading lies and twisting words.
Either read carefully, try to understand but do not bring others in mis-credit by calling them a faker and twisting word.

Deino

It was our own @cirr who posted this image here just scroll up (https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chen...news-discussions.111471/page-625#post-9873466), again a more than respected member or do You want to accuse him too being a faker?? :pissed:

So either shut up or go and play with Your son. It is enough.

Deino

"I never said that in the same way I never said this yellow LRIP J-20 with the new nozzle is faked. It used a n AL-31FN from the beginning, later a Series 3 and later on his FM-based design."

You have pointed the second J-20 picture with the serial number 2021 as faked, not the yellow picture.

You have insisted on numerous times, that J-20 is flying with the Russian AL-31-FN-M2 engine, which development was only announced on September 2012.

You have insisted that Russian AL-31-FN-M2 engine was co-developed with China, or whose technology was transfered to China, or its a Russian engine, made in China, after we have pointed out that there was absolutely no news of sales, technology transfer of this engine.

Yes You are lost, lost and stupid ... go home and make Your homework or shut up.

" most stubborn one ", , , "It is annoying."

Yes, facts are most stubborn and annoying, especially, those that are inconvenient to your Russian AL-31-FN-M2 engine theory.

"Yes You are lost"

Yes, I am still very lost, because you still refuse to answer, who this most respected member of yours, "科京同志" is, on PDF.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom