What's new

The J-20-engine discussion is over and other speculative topics ... to separate from the J-20-news !

And we don't need to wait any other WS-10X, the next step is the WS-15.

The current engine allows supercruise in low Mach 1 speeds, while WS-15 will allow supercruise at high Mach 1 speeds.
I always thought the idea of China using AL-31 in J-20 completely and utterly ridiculous. By the time that J-20 had flown in 2011, WS-10A was mature enough to be powering dozens of J-11 fighters. As the J-20 uses twin engines, then this would have minimised the risk of aircraft loss should an engine fail.

@ChineseTiger1986

I know that, bro. But one thing is for sure that they usually don't release any correct informatioin without permission and even with the permission sometimes the time frame is amended. lol

Did you ever know anything about DF26 before the parade? We need some more patience but I think the result always be optimistic.

I have the feeling that the WS-15's core was ready for some years. Mass production? We need more clue about the production quantities of the super alloy. Not sure for now.

@Deino

"You are crazy and desperate. Seems indeed as if your son is robbing you too much sleep so that you cannot think clearly anymore."

LOL. You and @Figaro, are the one, who restarted this debate again. I was just busy taking care of my new born son, playing my toddler daughter and cooking for my wife, then you posted this new fake picture of J-20 with the supposed WS-10, and pointed them they are fake.

And Figaro, quickly seconded your judgement, with his expert opinion.

I would not have giving them a second look, if not for the opinions of these dynamic duo.

I merely blow up the second fake picture, and notice it was faked exactly the same way as the first one, with the same big glaring gap at the nozzles.

It's same WS-10 nozzle picture, copy and pasted over two different J-20 pictures. This fakery is most likely done by the same Faker.

fake_vVeG-fykqmrv8703539 (1).jpg
fake2.png

"The debate is over. All use an AL-31 of some sort and the WS-10B will be used soon. The first image is real and no debate necessary to argue. There is also no WS-15 for years to come .... Just leave that BS."

"The debate is over."

Figaro would be disagreed, with the Excellent Mr. Deino, on this one.

"All use an AL-31 of some sort and the WS-10B will be used soon. The first image is real and no debate necessary to argue."

What's the matter, Deino? You are having some regret or remorse about helping blown this whole fakery apart?

I give all credits to Deino and Figaro for blowing these fake WS-10 engine pictures apart.

I am going to nominate Deino and Figaro for the title of Man of the Hour, Hero of Our Times.

@ChineseTiger1986

I know that, bro. But one thing is for sure that they usually don't release any correct informatioin without permission and even with the permission sometimes the time frame is amended. lol

Did you ever know anything about DF26 before the parade? We need some more patience but I think the result always be optimistic.

I have the feeling that the WS-15's core was ready for some years. Mass production? We need more clue about the production quantities of the super alloy. Not sure for now.

Just as DF-31AG came out of nowhere :lol:

@ChineseTiger1986

Now we're waiting for the the finalization of the WS-15 to be put on J-20

The current engine allows supercruise in low Mach 1 speeds, while WS-15 will allow supercruise at high Mach 1 speeds.
I always thought the idea of China using AL-31 in J-20 completely and utterly ridiculous. By the time that J-20 had flown in 2011, WS-10A was mature enough to be powering dozens of J-11 fighters. As the J-20 uses twin engines, then this would have minimised the risk of aircraft loss should an engine fail.

Yep, China has made a lot of examples of the powerful intermediate version between two generations.

Just look at the DF-31AG, a powerful intermediate version between the DF-31/DF-31A and the DF-41. Nobody would know it if it wasn't revealed during the parade. The Type 093B is just another intermediate version between the Type 093 and the Type 095.

The current WS-10G allows the J-20 to supercruise between Mach 1.2-1.3, while the WS-15 in the near future will allow it to supercruise between Mach 1.7-1.8.

@ChineseTiger1986

I know we can't neglect the possibility of the WS-15.

Most Chinese military fans are still conservative by nature, including myself, we just won't act like some mindless fanboys. However, keep insisting the J-20 being powered by the AL-31 is also beyond the comprehension and tolerance of the conservative Chinese military fans. Therefore, I doubt those Chinese speaking chatbots from the CD forum are even Chinese.

If the J-20 being currently powered by the WS-15 is definitely the best scenario. Otherwise, we can still wait the WS-15 to power the J-20 in the near future.

@Deino

"You are crazy and desperate. Seems indeed as if your son is robbing you too much sleep so that you cannot think clearly anymore."

LOL. You and @Figaro, are the one, who restarted this debate again. I was just busy taking care of my new born son, playing my toddler daughter and cooking for my wife, then you posted this new fake picture of J-20 with the supposed WS-10, and pointed them they are fake.

And Figaro, quickly seconded your judgement, with his expert opinion.

I would not have giving them a second look, if not for the opinions of these dynamic duo.

I merely blow up the second fake picture, and notice it was faked exactly the same way as the first one, with the same big glaring gap at the nozzles.

It's same WS-10 nozzle picture, copy and pasted over two different J-20 pictures. This fakery is most likely done by the same Faker.

View attachment 425804 View attachment 425805
"The debate is over. All use an AL-31 of some sort and the WS-10B will be used soon. The first image is real and no debate necessary to argue. There is also no WS-15 for years to come .... Just leave that BS."

"The debate is over."

Figaro would be disagreed, with the Excellent Mr. Deino, on this one.

"All use an AL-31 of some sort and the WS-10B will be used soon. The first image is real and no debate necessary to argue."

What's the matter, Deino? You are having some regret or remorse about helping blown this whole fakery apart?

I give all credits to Deino and Figaro for blowing these fake WS-10 engine pictures apart.

I am going to nominate Deino and Figaro for the title of Man of the Hour, Hero of Our Times.

Not sure why that BS again. I did not say it is a faked image. The yellow bird is real. What is so difficult to understand ??

Anyway just be patient and we will see 2021 ...

Not sure why that BS again. I did not say it is a faked image. The yellow bird is real. What is so difficult to understand ??

Anyway just be patient and we will see 2021 ...

"I did not say it is a faked image. The yellow bird is real."

Yes, you did not say the first or yellow bird is fake. You said the second one is fake. I just connected the dots, and noticed that both are faked the exactly the same way, possibly by the same faker, "an idiot who have too much time, but not enough talents", as you have memorably pointed out.

Good Work, Deino!

"Anyway just be patient and we will see 2021 .."

Version 2021 is fake, as you have pointed out. And most likely non-existent.

Last edited:

Version 2021 is fake, as you have pointed out. And most likely non-existent.

I did not and I do not know how often to repeat. That yellow bird is real. Period.

You see things were no things are.

Don't make yourself a fool a second time.

Deino

I did not and I do not know how often to repeat. That yellow bird is real. Period.

You see things were no things are.

Don't make yourself a fool a second time.

Deino

I beg to disagree. Both are totally fake. By the same Faker.

I beg to disagree. Both are totally fake. By the same Faker.

Again only a desperate theory as illusional like your failed WS-15... No proof, nothing.

But anyone is allowed to have its own opinion even a wrong one.

But wait... You are accusing one unknown faker, you are accusing respected members here ... Maybe it is you who faked that grey bird and spun that theory only to get a final chance to revive your WS-15 theory?

Again only a desperate theory as illusional like your failed WS-15... No proof, nothing.

But wait... You are accusing one unknown faker, you are accusing respected members here ... Maybe it is you who faked that grey bird and spun that theory only to get a final chance to revive your WS-15 theory?

"you are accusing respected members here ... Maybe it is you who faked that grey bird"

But I am not "科京同志". How would someone else, upload the fake pictures, through his account?

You are getting delusional again. Herr Deino. Take care yourself. Don't lose your mind over this "engine thing".

I state my humble opinion, again. It is the same person, who faked both pictures. And either your respected member, "科京同志", knows this faker, or HE IS THE FAKER, himself.

By putting his name on the fake pictures, and uploaded them, he has implicated himself in this fakery operation.

This "科京同志" owes us a good explanation, on how he got those fake pictures, if he wants to clear his name.

Again, I want to congratulate you and @Figaro on breaking this fake operation, wide open, and let me connects the dots.:cheers:

You guys makes a good team. I must admit. Despite our differences on the identity of J-20's engine.

I think you and Figaro are fine persons.

Last edited:

"you are accusing respected members here ... Maybe it is you who faked that grey bird"

But I am not "科京同志". How would someone else, upload the fake pictures, through his account?

You are getting delusional again. Herr Deino. Take care yourself. Don't lose your mind over this "engine thing".

I state my humble opinion, again. It is the same person, who faked both pictures. And either your respected member, "科京同志", knows this faker, or HE IS THE FAKER, himself.

By putting his name on the fake pictures, and uploaded them, he has implicated himself in this fakery operation.

This "科京同志" owes us a good explanation, on how he got those fake pictures, if he wants to clear his name.

Again, I want to congratulate you and @Figaro on breaking this fake operation, wide open, and let me connects the dots.:cheers:

You guys makes a good team. I must admit. Despite our differences on the identity of J-20's engine.

I think you and Figaro are fine persons.
Asoka, you need to calm down. Instead of ridiculing other posters here, why don't we just wait a couple of days or even weeks for additional 2021 photos? There's no point of attacking other members here ... if they believe its real, then let them be. You're entitled to your WS-15 opinion just like @Deino is entitled to his WS-10X 2021 opinion. You've come back from an one week hiatus with a barrage of postings ... we get you're back.

Back
Top Bottom