1526755_497699677014219_480118381_n.jpg

1551764_497522160365304_1901207641_n.jpg

Some news about the Russian deal

Deal includes

IGLA manpads

~16.000 sniper rifles
Most likely SV 98 and OSV 96

IGLA-S_MANPADS_at_IDELF-2008.jpg

Don't we have stinger why the Igla then?.

Iraq has stinger as well for Avenger but no stinger manpads.
Also theres 2 source policy ( stinger & Igla ) Russia & USA.

Iraq is also looking for missile ships thus anti ship missiles, let’s see what the Russian deal will bring for the navy.

Last edited:
Iraq has stinger as well for Avenger but no stinger manpads.
Also theres 2 source policy ( stinger & Igla ) Russia & USA.

Iraq is also looking for missile ships thus anti ship missiles, let’s see what the Russian deal will bring for the navy.
So what the Russian have for our navy?.

Hi guys, I wonder where you get all these picture from? Is there another webside you wana chare with me

So what the Russian have for our navy?.

Ships that can carry ( long ) range anti ship missiles, like what Iraq used to use Exocet missile with 180KM range giving Iraq the ability to target any naval ship in the Gulf if air or sea launched. though since that gulf is so filled with oil tankers in case of war they’ll hit neutrals often as what happened in the Iran-Iraq war.

It’s not sure whether they wil buy it from Russia, France, Italy or Germany, but at least they are planning to.

Iraq foreign minister requests US drone strikes in Iraq @ 0:40

Now when I think about it, if its handed by Iraqis and Iraqis only then sure, but if its americans who have the power of the drones, they they would blow up anything that moves

Hell no, if thats is true then even more civillian Iraqis will die

Unlike other states that suffered from civillian casualties most of the recent Iraqi air force strikes were in the unihabited regions of Iraq, even far away from the mainland close to Jordan some mountanious valley in Anbar.

US drones would be operating near the Syrian border region, almost no one lives there.

Unlike other states that suffered from civillian casualties most of the recent Iraqi air force strikes were in the unihabited regions of Iraq, even far away from the mainland close to Jordan some mountanious valley in Anbar.

US drones would be operating near the Syrian border region, almost no one lives there.

I changed the message, but you was faster. If the drones is handed by Iraqis sure otherwise no thanks

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom