What's new

The Iraqi Armed Forces

@Doritos11

You see the goodwill KSA is showing toward Iraq as of right now sir in light of the recent event?

http://www.alarabiya.net/ar/saudi-t...لسعودية-تعاملنا-مع-إطلاق-الهاون-بحسن-نية.html

terrorists killed

Rest in peace to the civilians who these scums killed.

^^Note, these are nusra front terrorists killed on the Iraqi border with Syria. All terrorist are from Arab nationalities, saudis, yemenis, and other. No Iraqis.

Evidence please?

1456080_470745189712827_622002555_n.jpg
terrorists killed
الى جهنم وبئس المصير لعنهم الله ولعن من غرهم.

What evidence even if we show ID's you'd say fake if we show bodies evidence if we show them alive been setup so what evidence do you know the real answer to all of that is this.

I suppose you have nothing then? Good. It is nice to know that you identified them after they died.

:lol:

I suppose you have nothing then? Good. It is nice to know that you identified them after they died.

Don't be happy you'll pay for it that's how it works there's no perfect crime no way.بشر القاتل بالقتل ولو بعد حين

@Doritos11

You see the goodwill KSA is showing toward Iraq as of right now sir in light of the recent event?

http://www.alarabiya.net/ar/saudi-t...لسعودية-تعاملنا-مع-إطلاق-الهاون-بحسن-نية.html

Rest in peace to the civilians who these scums killed.

Evidence please?

There was a report covering this. Three of these men are syrian brothers, there's a few saudis and north african from what I remember. I'll post the video report if I come across it.

It’s from this vid @8:35 he speaks about the dead ones, KSA Jeddah car number plates were on the cars they came with you can see on the vid as well, that is the only evidence of them being Saudi shown in the video, the soldiers called like 3-4 Saudis and the other 6-7 Syrians.

It’s from this vid @8:35 he speaks about the dead ones, KSA Jeddah car number plates were on the cars they came with you can see on the vid as well, that is the only evidence of them being Saudi shown in the video, the soldiers called like 3-4 Saudis and the other 6-7 Syrians.
No use bro the only thing they know is strike them with no mercy then they will start show some respect actually
hypocrisy
just like always these nomad known with.

RfI confirms Iraqi long-range radar delivery

A request for information (RfI) released by the US Air Force on behalf of the Iraqi government has confirmed that long-range air defence radars have been delivered to the Middle Eastern country.

AN/TPS-77
Range 470 km (250 nmi)
2884.jpg

Released via the US Federal Business Opportunities website, the RfI said: "Long-range radar systems are being deployed to provide wide-area surveillance across the entire country. A need for short/medium range radars system has been identified to augment the current and planned long-range systems."

The US Defence and Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA) informed congress in 2006 that Iraq had requested the sale of an undisclosed number of Lockheed Martin An/FPS-117 long-range radars or their transportable counterpart, the AN/TPS-77.

Back
Top Bottom