What's new

The Iraqi Armed Forces

1463641_380419532092684_355486792_n.jpg
1451535_380417185426252_1756920366_n.jpg

Thanks for sharing pics brother. the new Iraqi army are equipping well and I hope you will crush all those terrorists who tries to insecure your country.
which equipment that belong to previous regime the new iraq army is using?

what happened to all fighter planes Iraq had before? All of them got eliminated?
If Iraq has some of them yet, why they dont make them ready and operational till Iraq receive new fighters?

Last edited:
Frankly what i've been asking you about is whether there are any issued or adopted equipments in the current military.

Thanks for sharing pics brother. the new Iraqi army are equipping well and I hope you will crush all those terrorists who tries to insecure your country.
which equipment that belong to previous regime the new iraq army is using?

T72’s, all kinds of Soviet artillery, small arms.

what happened to all fighter planes Iraq had before? All of them got eliminated?
If Iraq has some of them yet, why they dont make them ready and operational till Iraq receive new fighters?

Destroyed by US & dozens flown to Iran now in service with Iranian air force, France holds some Iraqi built Mirage F1’s which they tried to sell for 1 billion so Iraq refused.
Serbia I think holds some Iraqi MIG 23’s and MIG 21’s but they are pretty much useless in this era.

^^Note, these are nusra front terrorists killed on the Iraqi border with Syria. All terrorist are from Arab nationalities, saudis, yemenis, and other. No Iraqis.

Back
Top Bottom