What's new

The Iraqi Armed Forces

very low coming from a mod.

I really dislike the forum because of people like you, and I really didn't want to reply to this.

But do you think our military just simply deserted their posts because of some jihadist sitting in pick up trucks ?

It's more than that. They were given orders by new officers deployed to Ninawa, to desert thier posts.

These officers are working in ISIL , Nujaifi and the kurds. It's all a plot. More than what you think, and certainly more than what is announced on the media.
Your right, your right
---------------------------
@Sinan @xenon54 @olcayto @Oublious

New information.

I really dislike the forum because of people like you, and I really didn't want to reply to this.

But do you think our military just simply deserted their posts because of some jihadist sitting in pick up trucks ?

It's more than that. They were given orders by new officers deployed to Ninawa, to desert thier posts.

These officers are working in ISIL , Nujaifi and the kurds. It's all a plot. More than what you think, and certainly more than what is announced on the media.

Mate.... How can explain.

We didn't know about that situation when this incident first take place. You guys were always posting photos of soldiers with good gear, full of confident about themselves etc.. When we first heared the news ( Iraqi forces fled before ISIS while they were outnumbering them 15 to 1)... it struck as a hilorious event.

With more information, we understand that situation is not like what we have thought.

Anyways, I'm sorry if i offended Iraqi members.

They deserted against americans and again they deserted. And now sistani give fatwa against isis but not against americans in 2003:-). Its a joki iraqi armiiii.

Mate.... How can explain.

We didn't know about that situation when this incident first take place. You guys were always posting photos of soldiers with good gear, full of confident about themselves etc.. When we first heared the news ( Iraqi forces fled before ISIS while they were outnumbering them 15 to 1)... it struck as a hilorious event.

With more information, we understand that situation is not like what we have thought.

Anyways, I'm sorry if i offended Iraqi members.

The situation is not what it seems. Like I said, soldiers were given orders to give up their posts. The governor of Ninawa has a hand in this, as well as some generals in the army.

They deserted against americans and again they deserted. And now sistani give fatwa against isis but not against americans in 2003:-). Its a joki iraqi armiiii.

Your input is a joke. You should not comment here. You only know so much to insult and nothing else.

Your right, your right
---------------------------
@Sinan @xenon54 @olcayto @Oublious

New information.

are you still trying to take the mick ?

Btw, you're*.

We should also consider the element of betreyal among Iraqi army ranks and also tribesmen who are allied with ISIL and do the ;inside' job first before the main assault. There are still elements of Baath party among ISIL who are experienced and battle hardened during last wars. There are also agents who have infiltrated Iraqi army and their betrayal is one of the main reasons of this mess.

The Person who caused the mess in the first place is the Iraqi President Maliki.

1. Trumped up Charges against Sunni and Kurd Vice Presidents
2. Politicized the Military. He took out Sunnis or Kurds in the Iraqi Army that were in mixed sect areas and replaced them with his Shia.
3. Let the Shia Militias have free run. While targeting the Sunni, Turkmen, and Kurds.
4. 'Replaced' Sunnis and Kurds from Iraqi Intelligence Services. The same people who helped Stabilize the Country and get Iraq back from Al Qaeda & other terrorists. These guys were the best of the best. Remember that Paul Bremer disbanded all of Iraq's previous Military and Intelligence services, well when hte going got tough, he had no choice but to bring some back.
5. Marginalized Political Parties that weren't Shia.
6. Marginalized the 'Sons of Iraq', same group that helped Number 4.
7. Acted like Syria wouldnt spill-over into Iraq.

When it comes down to it. Why would you ever fight for a country that has marginalized your tribe, family, etc?

You fight for One that gives you hope for a better future.
You fight for One that gives you faith that 'the best days are yet to come'.
You fight for One that you know will use your sacrifice to bestow freedom on your countrymen.
You fight for One that has given you everything you could have asked for, and your willing to make sure the next generation gets it even better.

Those that serve aren't angels or saints. We're all human.

The situation is not what it seems. Like I said, soldiers were given orders to give up their posts. The governor of Ninawa has a hand in this, as well as some generals in the army.

Who gave the orders to soldiers to leave their positions? Those guys need to be in a Court Martial.

Your input is a joke. You should not comment here. You only know so much to insult and nothing else.

are you still trying to take the mick ?

Btw, you're*.
Mick?

Whats that?

Do you know you turk why you so mad? I can tell you because Mr. Maliki disappointed you with your plan of stealing the Iraqi oil by making the state of west of Iraq.

See how stupid is your errrdogan.

we will beet your rats and we will twist your ear not to play with us we are way bigger than you didn't I tell you to go to play away with something your size like Azerbaijan Armenia or even Georgia.

Do you know you turk why you so mad? I can tell you because Mr. Maliki disappointed you with your plan of stealing the Iraqi oil by making the state of west of Iraq.

See how stupid is your errrdogan.

we will beet your rats and we will twist your ear not to play with us we are way bigger than you didn't I tell you to go to play away with something your size like Azerbaijan Armenia or even Georgia.
If you think majority of Turks wants something insane as annexing West Iraq while all of those KRG Kurds in it you are stupid only Tayyip Erdoğan goverment and their brainwashed followers wants it.

If you think majority of Turks wants something insane as annexing West Iraq while all of those KRG Kurds in it you are stupid only Tayyip Erdoğan goverment and their brainwashed followers wants it.
I've never said so you moron so don't put words on my tongue I know most of the turks people are angry at that ugly looking erdogan.

25 billions dolars further and what we got is a zeroooooo!!! 00000000000000000000 nadaaaa ahahahha....

they ran out from mosul??? :lol::lol::lol: ... puppets can not stand with out their masters

^^ Terrorist. If you were in Iraq you'd get killed.

10370964_1508547032708130_2075863340440898834_n.jpg

10405359_1508553619374138_8683362878278099425_n.jpg

10444383_1508553599374140_3399479560787419738_n.jpg

10313694_1508553569374143_8363850210960740861_n.jpg

10440909_1508553516040815_392914197183615841_n.jpg

10423956_1508553512707482_6165407549556209096_n.jpg

10377999_1508553496040817_2035567705567486552_n.jpg

10313720_1508553369374163_8192794530266168525_n.jpg

10463878_1508553352707498_3364664753318428745_n.jpg

10476257_1508553219374178_390225391006217230_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom