What's new

The international-law Irony of U.S. Provocations in South China Sea

lol, you are quite funny.
So, you are saying the bolt was not fitted correctly, the padding is missing, the windscreen is not fit correctly, and the weak welding and the general delay is all Australian Design fault but not the Chinese Fabrication fault?

It's because the Australian design, you guys fit the wrong bolt on the seat, fit the wrong seat, the panel have gap(Which was by design in mind to have gap in the first place), missed the roof padding, the window is sitting on a different coating, and the Australian design is asking too much so that the Chinese delay giving us our train?? LOL
Every single bolts is the work of your Australia's Downer Rail as you are responsible for the final assembling. Do you even know what final assembling supposes to mean? It means you take the steel frame and fastening the bolts together and incorporate all technological systems (not a single one we supply). If there is a failure in design to begin with, the bolts will get loosen. Who fault is that? The cable fault is most likely the work of Axis Communication of Sweden or THALES of Australia . The software bug is again your Australia. From what I can tell, software is the biggest problem facing your Waratah train.

LOL.
OK. The 0 China PLA solider was over there Vietnam in 1970s as you said. You should shame because USA superpower had no ability to defeat a small small Vietnam.
I don't know you how to get the rank of military professional in PDF.
See you!

Hey guys, calm down. SCS become complicated because of US super navy and airforce. If you don't recognize the situation, you just waste time of arguing around. Have some fun here.

So far China can sustain a relatively peaceful balance in ASEAN, because of China's economy attract. Most ASEAN nations interests are in developing economy in the phase, by the way, after 1998 financial crisis, they more or less don't trust America's economic policy.

lol, you are quite funny.

So, you are saying the bolt was not fitted correctly, the padding is missing, the windscreen is not fit correctly, and the weak welding and the general delay is all Australian Design fault but not the Chinese Fabrication fault?

It's because the Australian design, you guys fit the wrong bolt on the seat, fit the wrong seat, the panel have gap(Which was by design in mind to have gap in the first place), missed the roof padding, the window is sitting on a different coating, and the Australian design is asking too much so that the Chinese delay giving us our train?? LOL

umm...Isn't delay caused by "refit" due to bad craftsmanship means inferior quality.

If the Chinese train is so superior, why Downer need to rework almost EVERYTHING?

When you come to think of it, what else does a train have? If you have to rework the door, the welding, the seat, the ceiling, the window that's pretty much all the fabrication of the cabin LOL

So you are still saying China did a good fabrication job on the cabin?? Can you find me some evidence to support your claim? Cause I can't find any. All I found is 176 article in Google almost all start with Waratah train have problem or were send back to China to fix it.

Stop pretend to be Aussie please. Nobody think you are even in Australia...
HaHa, right now I am, as always,typing 30 meters away from one of the top beaches in the world. Your friend at PDF admin can confirm it. Maybe you can afford it too if you do less talk here and work more.

Every single bolts is the work of your Australia's Downer Rail as you are responsible for the final assembling. Do you even know what final assembling supposes to mean? It means you take the steel frame and fastening the bolts together and incorporate all technological systems (not a single one we supply). If there is a failure in design to begin with, the bolts will get loosen. Who fault is that? The cable fault is most likely the work of Axis Communication of Sweden. The software bug is again your Australia. From what I can tell, software is the biggest problem facing your Waratah train.

Dude, the seat were assembled by the Chinese, read one of the article I quote. I lived in Clyde, and I have been to EDi and Downing assembling centre in Auburn and look at how they assemble the waratah, have you?

lol, it's funny you know NOTHING about the waratah, and you are the one commenting on it and calling me, who take the train at least twice a day, a liar.

Do you want me to snap you some photo about How badly they welded the body? And how badly the ceiling were made? I am gonna be on a waratah in 4 hours, you want some picture?

So far China can sustain a relatively peaceful balance in ASEAN, because of China's economy attract. Most ASEAN nations interests are in developing economy in the phase, by the way, after 1998 financial crisis, they more or less don't trust America's economic policy.

Meh. The Asian Economic Crisis was due in part to the non-existence of the Sarbanes–Oxley Act of 2002 , which mandated accounting reform. Some characteristics common in countries that have experienced financial crises were present in a number of East Asian economies. First, financial intermediaries were not always free to use business criteria in allocating credit. In some cases, well-connected borrowers could not be refused credit; in others, poorly managed firms could obtain loans to meet some government policy objective. Hindsight reveals that the cumulative effect of this type of credit allocation can produce massive losses. Second, financial intermediaries or their owners were not expected to bear the full costs of failure, reducing the incentive to manage risk effectively. In particular, financial intermediaries were protected by implicit or explicit government guarantees against losses, because governments could not bear the costs of large shocks to the payments system, and lastly there was lack in government oversight and accounting regulation.

Major economies in Asia that suffered in the 1998 Asian Economic Crisis largely had government institutions that did not have independent oversight on accounting principles or independent auditing systems. That is why they suffered during the crisis, lastly, the fact that many developing economies in Asia did not have sovereign wealth funds or strategic national reserves. This is the reason why China , after the crisis, placed importance on building a national reserve like that of Japan's. Japan , then, had a national reserve of close to $2 Trillion. Hence it was largely unaffected , or was able to recover quickly. China, in particular, adopted Japan's reserve policy and since 1998 built a national reserve of close to $3.8 Trillion.

Other economies in Asia merely followed suit.

Regards,

HaHa, right now I am, as always,typing 30 meters away from one of the top beaches in the world. Your friend at PDF admin can confirm it. Maybe you can afford it too if you do less talk here and work more.

lol, again, you can say whatever you want, I am living in Kirribili at this moment, enjoying a $10,000 a week service apartment, next to Darling Harbor.

As I said, you don't live in Australia, don't try to pretend you are.

Did you actually read your own news?

The Chinese ship first enter an passage in international water, then enter the US territorial water, as quote by USNI news you refer to

The international water in blue is the Bering Strait.

Innocents passage is not a country specific law, it is an international law prescribed by customary international law.

It does not require Prior Notification by anyone. Hence the word "Innocent"

This is not an innocents passage by the US, this is a freedom of navigation right claim by the US to the so called Territorial water by China.

The situation is not the same as the time the Chinese use innocent passage as a reason to pass thru the Bering sea and into US territorial water. This time, the passage of US Ship is not innocent, is was an intention constant bearing passage. If such passage occur during a country's territorial water (ie, enter or leaving a foreign port) prior permission were to require before such passage were allowed.

The reason why the restriction is excessive is because the US does not believe the area around Triton Island were Chinese territorial water. And hence, a passage without notification were conducted as part of Freedom of Navigation operation.
You are not making any sense to me.

So the Chinese warship pass through international water before entering US territorial water, why would that change anything? It do not change that fact that Chinese warship transit US territorial water.

I think all your argument is all your own.

You totally disregard the position of the US gov't, and made up a position of your own. All of these are your claim, not the claim of the US gov't, even though you speak as if they are.

The report from the U.S. office of the secretary of defense clearly stated territorial water, not even once did international water was mentioned.

North Steyne
lol, again, you can say whatever you want, I am living in Kirribili at this moment, enjoying a 10,000 a week service apartment, next to Darling Harbor.

As I said, you don't live in Australia, don't try to pretend you are.

North steyne manly beach mate

North Steyne

10g a week? Give me break, would you?

So the Chinese warship pass through international water before entering US territorial water, why would that change anything? It do not change that fact that Chinese warship transit US territorial water.

lol, this is why it was called "innocent passage" do you even know what is it?

Innocent Passage is when you passing in or out of an international water and into territorial water of some country, you can enjoy a free passage into a sovereign territorial water without being hinder, that is what we called "innocent passage"

On the other time, it would have require prior notification.

You totally disregard the position of the US gov't, and made up a position of your own. All of these are your claim, not the claim of the US gov't, even though you speak as if they are.

The report from the U.S. office of the secretary of defense clearly stated territorial water, not even once did international water was mentioned.

Dude, did I just show you your own article on how the Chinese ship transit thru international water before entering US water?

North Steyne

How about you two stop fighting and find me a blonde Aussie chic to have dinner with, LOL!

I dont mind if she's a Bogan, i love fiesty girs from 'down a'nda'h

:lol::cheesy:

Someone like her, please.

2ECBEA2300000578-3333361-_Time_to_bring_out_the_NZ_country_girl_in_me_The_New_Zealand_nat-m-2_1448459256041.jpg

:ashamed::yay::azn:

Dude, the seat were assembled by the Chinese, read one of the article I quote. I lived in Clyde, and I have been to EDi and Downing assembling centre in Auburn and look at how they assemble the waratah, have you?

lol, it's funny you know NOTHING about the waratah, and you are the one commenting on it and calling me, who take the train at least twice a day, a liar.

Do you want me to snap you some photo about How badly they welded the body? And how badly the ceiling were made? I am gonna be on a waratah in 4 hours, you want some picture?
As I said when the body of the train was ship to Australia, there was no interiors fitted and that was coming out of Australia's Downer director's mouth. So we can easily digest that all seats fitting was probably the world of Downer. But like I said since the design was faulty to the begin with, the structure and the seating looks sketchy. For the window, I'm not sure who put the window glass. It is probably the work of Railway Downer too.

edit - I was right, the refit of the interior was the work of Downer at Cardiff facility in Australia.

North Steyne

10g a week? Give me break, would you?

LOL, again, you can say whatever the hell you want, oh, by the way, I studied at ICMS, so I know my way in Manly.

lol, manly beach aren't that great anyway, I was thinking bondi. but meh, it's a place you never live anyway.

As I said when the body of the train was ship to Australia, there was no interiors fitted and that was coming out of Australia's Downer director's mouth. So we can easily digest that all seats fitting was probably the world of Downer. But like I said since the design was faulty to the begin with, the structure and the seating looks sketchy. For the window, I'm not sure who put the window glass. It is probably the work of Railway Downer too.

edit - I was right, the refit of the interior was the work of Downer at Cardiff facility in Australia.

no, you are wrong, the refit is not done by Cardiff, go back a few more post and find the article I quote on sending back the train to China for refit. There you will see the train were refit (Along with future train) in China, the refitting work done in Cardiff is the "rework" to correct the stuff that the Chinese made.

China need 10 cruisers, nuclear subs and 30 more destroyers to control US navy in SCS.

How about you two stop fighting and find me a blonde Aussie chic to have dinner with, LOL!

I dont mind if she's a Bogan, i love fiesty girs from 'down a'nda'h

:lol::cheesy:

Someone like her, please.

2ECBEA2300000578-3333361-_Time_to_bring_out_the_NZ_country_girl_in_me_The_New_Zealand_nat-m-2_1448459256041.jpg

:ashamed::yay::azn:

meh, I can't hang out with good looking chicks, otherwise my wife will got jealous. I hang out with some work friend and mate and play softball every Tuesday and Friday at Moore park. Only one were blonde.

Back
Top Bottom