What's new

The international-law Irony of U.S. Provocations in South China Sea

We used to play football at centennial park so I assumed your were playing football.

Your claim repeatedly about me revealed the problem of yours: over confidence.

You do know Centennial Parkland have more than just soccer pitch right?

They have 4 baseball/softball diamond off Robertson Road
A row of Tennis Court which now have both Hard and Grass surface On Lane Road
Basketball court on the side of Busway behind the tennis court.
And a few football pitch over to the other side beyond the Entertainment quarter on Anzac parade.

I am not over confidence, why would I need to be when I am actually live in Sydney?

I just realise, the post you quote me, it's probably worth look at it again, I said I play SOFTBALL, not football.

Oh, by the way, if you are really here for 10 years, you would have use Domain.com website to show me the $3500 Kirribili instead of using google or yahoo to try and search properties, which is why you generated a realestate.com result
HaHa kiddo, realestate.com.au is NO.1 property site, more popular than SMH domain. I dont blame you for this since you havent reached the stage of property investment.

HaHa, everyday I saw hotter chicks than her, a lot of Brazilians and Swedish at my beach these days. Now is nearly dark and bit cloudy, so no more bikini around. Tomorrow i can take some photos, but how do i upload it to PDF?

ha, ha, ha, ha! stop rubbing it in ! here is now snow, but cold and winter, so no skin here. count yourself lucky, boy.

i hate you !

:lol::mad:

lol, this is why it was called "innocent passage" do you even know what is it?

Innocent Passage is when you passing in or out of an international water and into territorial water of some country, you can enjoy a free passage into a sovereign territorial water without being hinder, that is what we called "innocent passage"

On the other time, it would have require prior notification.

Dude, did I just show you your own article on how the Chinese ship transit thru international water before entering US water?
Oh, so you are talking gibberish now.

Innocent passage is not precondition on exiting international water, it apply on the condition of transiting territorial water. And the innocent in "innocent passage" refer to not causing harm to the coastal state.

You do know Centennial Parkland have more than just soccer pitch right?

They have 4 baseball/softball diamond off Robertson Road
A row of Tennis Court which now have both Hard and Grass surface On Lane Road
Basketball court on the side of Busway behind the tennis court.
And a few football pitch over to the other side beyond the Entertainment quarter on Anzac parade.

I am not over confidence, why would I need to be when I am actually live in Sydney?
I am not the one who doubted the whereabout of others. You said more than 3 times that I dont live in Sydney. Kiddo I came here 30 yrs ago, perhaps earlier than your parents.

ha, ha, ha, ha! stop rubbing it in ! here is now snow, but cold and winter, so no skin here. count yourself lucky, boy.

i hate you !

:lol::mad:
Hot girls on manly beach(from the net)
photoshoot-on-manly-beach-mel-60.jpg

images

HaHaHa I will not tell you guys my street number...........

images

I am sitting in my library room at home freezing to stay warm in this winter weather. why are you torturing me with these ethereal beauties? are you trying to give me a heart attack? ha ha ha !

seriously, enjoy the beauties, brother. conquer Australia !! hahahahaha im sure @Genesis would know a thing or two about that conquest style ha ha ha ;)

I am sitting in my library room at home freezing to stay warm in this winter weather. why are you torturing me with these ethereal beauties? are you trying to give me a heart attack? ha ha ha !

seriously, enjoy the beauties, brother. conquer Australia !! hahahahaha im sure @Genesis would know a thing or two about that conquest style ha ha ha ;)
HaHa I am too old for this, besides those beauties normally don't have good silky skin as our Asians girls.
In my building there is a nice Japanese lady with her US husband and two kids. Sometimes I spoke Japanese to her as I learnt some introductory level of Japanese decades ago. My daughter also selected Japanese as her second language from her school and went to Osaka last year for 15 days under the student exchange program between her school north sydney girl and one Japanese school. I loved the mini Japanese Kit Kat with rice, green tea and wasabi she brought back.

HaHa kiddo, realestate.com.au is NO.1 property site, more popular than SMH domain. I dont blame you for this since you havent reached the stage of property investment.

Hah, now I know for sure you don't live in Sydney at all

You do know realestate.com.au is not number 1 property site. Well. anyone live in Sydney knows domain.com.au are more popular and because they are catering to more of the people account. And in fact, most realestate.com.au listing are direct quote from domain.

Only people will say Realestate.com.au is more popular is the one that look up alexa ranking on net traffic. However, look at it this way, if Alexa traffic counter is true, then there are 100 times more traffic from both realestate.com.au (Rank some 1400) and domain.com.au (Ranked some 4000) than yahoo.com.au (Ranked some 60,000). Which is, well, not true. While the global ranking may have been correct, the local ranking is not. And I am talking about Sydney sider, not someone look at it from overseas (More like you I am talking about)

Hence I can deduce you are not a local Sydney sider, you may be living or lived in Sydney, but not as "Local" as you claim you are.

I am not the one who doubted the whereabout of others. You said more than 3 times that I dont live in Sydney. Kiddo I came here 30 yrs ago, perhaps earlier than your parents.

images

Again, you can claim whatever you want, but fact remains, you local knowledge is not represent of that of a Sydney sider for 30 years, I first came here in 1982 as a baby, and I live in Sydney on and off ever since. But still between you and me, I know more about Sydney than you are, so, while you can say whatever you want, but it is highly suggestable that you are lying.

Oh, so you are talking gibberish now.

Innocent passage is not precondition on exiting international water, it apply on the condition of transiting territorial water. And the innocent in "innocent passage" refer to not causing harm to the coastal state.

oh my....

innocent passage is not a precondition on exiting international water, but a pre-condition on exiting EVERYKIND of water, the problem is, when you are talking about the Chinese Navy leaving US territorial water and enter Bering Strait into Russia, that touches the international waterway part.

While this is a different case when both Lassen and Curtis Wilbur enter the Chinese claimed 12nm of SCS territories. The US case is using the method of constant bearing and enter and leaving of the Claimed "Territorial" water, that is not an "Innocent" passage if the sole intent to passing thru the water is to demonstrate the power of US Navy (Which cannot be consider as a peaceful manner)

While you ask me why the Chinese passage is innocent, I specifically stated that the US monitored the Chinese warship and they simply move on and did not stop to do anything, hence that was a "innocent" passage. I believe I said this on post # 185

The Bering Strait is considered International Water by international law to begin with, it was not a US territorial water. Innocent passage will ALWAYS be granted to ship passing thru US territorial water into Bering Strait which transit thru between Russia and US.

What you are saying is not the direct result of a challenge, but a matter of international law. Innocent passage cannot be stop unless the ship in question does not simply pass thru the area, the US was monitoring the warship. And the Chinese warship did not do anything but simply passing thru the strait. Then what the hell the US is supposed to be protesting for?

But on Post 219, I specifically reply to you as you ask why the Chinese warship enter thru international waterway before entering US territorial water change anything, hence I specifically answered your post in term of referring solely on the Chinese incident

would have thought you would keep tab on your own question, obviously I am overestimating your ability....

oh my....

innocent passage is not a precondition on exiting international water, but a pre-condition on exiting EVERYKIND of water, the problem is, when you are talking about the Chinese Navy leaving US territorial water and enter Bering Strait into Russia, that touches the international waterway part.

While this is a different case when both Lassen and Curtis Wilbur enter the Chinese claimed 12nm of SCS territories. The US case is using the method of constant bearing and enter and leaving of the Claimed "Territorial" water, that is not an "Innocent" passage if the sole intent to passing thru the water is to demonstrate the power of US Navy (Which cannot be consider as a peaceful manner)

While you ask me why the Chinese passage is innocent, I specifically stated that the US monitored the Chinese warship and they simply move on and did not stop to do anything, hence that was a "innocent" passage. I believe I said this on post # 185

But on Post 219, I specifically reply to you as you ask why the Chinese warship enter thru international waterway before entering US territorial water change anything, hence I specifically answered your post in term of referring solely on the Chinese incident

would have thought you would keep tab on your own question, obviously I am overestimating your ability....
My understanding is that Innocent passage is simply transiting a territorial water peacefully. PERIOD.

I do not understand why you mentioned Chinese navy exiting international water as if it is a condition. What is that got to do with "innocent passage"? It makes NO different from where Chinese navy enter US territorial water, as long as it is entering.

So are you saying that if for example a Chinese warship traveling in Canada territorial water and then enter into adjacent US territorial water, then it would not be "innocent passage"?

My understanding is that Innocent passage is simply transiting a territorial water peacefully. PERIOD.

I do not understand why you mentioned Chinese navy exiting international water as if it is a condition. What is that got to do with "innocent passage"? It makes NO different from where Chinese navy enter US territorial water, as long as it is entering.

Dude, the different is, you cannot use innocent passage when you are INTENTING to do something that will cause trouble. It was the US intention to enter the area as international water which the Chinese claim as "Territorial" water before entering and circumventing Triton island. The dispute was while US sees the water surrounding Triton Island was international water, and the Chinese did not, innocent passage or not, if China did not protest what US did, that mean China agree Triton and it's surrounding island is in fact international water. Hence Symbolically dropping the claim of South China Seas.

On the other hand, US will not protest the Chinese transit thru Bering strait and enter US water in Alaska, because it was the right of way for passage thru international waterway. Unless China stop and conduct espionage mission or what not during the transit thru Alaskan water, US cannot protest such act as protected by International Law. Which US cannot contest the fact that Bering Strait is international waterway, and the entering from International water into US territorial water in order to transit out of the area is protected by innocent passage as a part of frely transit thru someone sovereign water for the purpose of progess in or out of an international waterway.

Shall US protest, there will be for nothing in effect to two point.

1.) Bering Strait is an internationally recognized international waterway and US cannot block off traffic from US territorial water if the traffic is solely to transit out of the Area (You cannot access the Bering strait unless you enter either Russia Water in one end and exit the US water on the other or vice versa, by law, both side (US and Russia) cannot block the waterway by denied access of it's own territorial water to shipping if their sole goal was to tranit thru the strait, that will effective eract a blockade inside international water, even if the blockade is within its own territorial water)

2.) US cannot stop innocent passage from happening unless the shipping in question present a sercuity threat, but as I pointed out, US have monitor the shipping in question, and they passed peacefully without hinder or delay, then what can US protest?

So are you saying that if for example a Chinese warship traveling in Canada territorial water and then enter into adjacent US territorial water, then it would not be "innocent passage"?

Are Canadian Territorial water considered international water? And what is the purpose of entering US Territorial Water?

Hah, now I know for sure you don't live in Sydney at all

You do know realestate.com.au is not number 1 property site. Well. anyone live in Sydney knows domain.com.au are more popular and because they are catering to more of the people account. And in fact, most realestate.com.au listing are direct quote from domain.

Only people will say Realestate.com.au is more popular is the one that look up alexa ranking on net traffic. However, look at it this way, if Alexa traffic counter is true, then there are 100 times more traffic from both realestate.com.au (Rank some 1400) and domain.com.au (Ranked some 4000) than yahoo.com.au (Ranked some 60,000). Which is, well, not true. While the global ranking may have been correct, the local ranking is not. And I am talking about Sydney sider, not someone look at it from overseas (More like you I am talking about)

Hence I can deduce you are not a local Sydney sider, you may be living or lived in Sydney, but not as "Local" as you claim you are.

Again, you can claim whatever you want, but fact remains, you local knowledge is not represent of that of a Sydney sider for 30 years, I first came here in 1982 as a baby, and I live in Sydney on and off ever since. But still between you and me, I know more about Sydney than you are, so, while you can say whatever you want, but it is highly suggestable that you are lying.

oh my....

You showed us your over confidence problem again and again.
So you claimed that you know more Sydney than me, OK than tell me at which spot manly police always sets up their alcohol breath test point at manly and when? Don't tell me you live in the western suburbs like marrickville or even carbamate, hence don't come to our north.

You showed us your over confidence problem again and again.
So you claimed that you know more Sydney than me, OK than tell me at which spot manly police always sets up their alcohol breath test point at manly and when? Don't tell me you live in the western suburbs like marrickville or even carbamate, hence don't come to our north.

lol, RBT or Static check point? I Don't know what is "Their Spot" as I don't think they have a spot for it, but I got stopped in Burnt Bridge Creek and Sydney road a couple of time. Both in and out of Chatswood.

And even I know their spot, that does not proof anything.

Can you tell me which spot they always Breath test motorist in and out of Parramatta-Lidcombe Area? Don't tell me all these BS from I am living In Manly crap.

Always in front of manly ultra tune before the round about at pittwater rd.
Live in Lidcombe really? You need do better.

I assumed you are Aussie passport holder so you need a visa to enter China like I do. So can you tell me since when did china visa centre relocated to its new address ? Old address and new? What is the quickest time to get a urgent visa?

Since you mentioned chatswood and every weekend I go there, then tell me why there are many cars shopped illegally at no stop lane on the left around 12.30 till 1 pm about 10 meters before the police station at the corner in between Victoria St. and Albert ave.

Almost every week I go to star capital seafood restaurant near the chatswood library for yum cha. At which year did it start? How much are their small,medium,big,and extra big yum cha items?

And if you drive to chatswood you should certainly know where to park your car. I always park at chatswood chase shopping centre. How many levels of car park does it have?

Talking about lidcombe, Australia Koreans play football championship every year. I played for a Chinese Korean team among 10 other teams in 2010 and 2011, tell me which park at Lidcombe they are playing?

Always in front of manly ultra tune before the round about at pittwater rd.
Live in Lidcombe really? You need do better.

so you don't know where they put the Road Block usually? You need to do better. It's just out of Silverwater Road before the Gas Plant and Jail. By the way, I live in Blacktown.

And if you drive to chatswood you should certainly know where to park your car. I always park at chatswood chase shopping centre. How many levels of car park does it have?

I assumed you are Aussie passport holder so you need a visa to enter China like I do. So can you tell me since when did china visa centre relocated to its new address ? Old address and new? What is the quickest time to get a urgent visa?

Since you mentioned chatswood and every weekend I go there, then tell me why there are many cars shopped illegally at no stop lane on the left around 12.30 till 1 pm about 10 meters before the police station at the corner in between Victoria St. and Albert ave.

Almost every week I go to star capital seafood restaurant near the chatswood library for yum cha. At which year did it start? How much are their small,medium,big,and extra big yum cha items?

I don't like Yum Cha the only time I went to Yum Cha is when my mother still alive before 2006 and since then not once, the last time I did is when I am on leave I went back to Australia and went with my Mum in 2005, nor do I need a visa to enter or leave China, I am a holder of Hong Kong Passport and a HKID Card holder, the passport were applied thru Mail, by Chinese Embassy in Redfern, and the ID Card were send with the same mail along with Passport. I use HKID card if I were to go back to Hong Kong and China and use Australian Passport to re-enter. Same thing I do with EU, I use my Swedish Passport to enter EU and Australian Passport when I comeback and The same thing I do with US, when I use US passport when I enter US or Canada and come back with Australian Passport.

I don't drive anymore but when I used to drive around Chatswood, there were a place called Mandarin Center, , on the 5th floor there are a Club and next to the club there used to be a Chinese Restaurant about 7 or 8 years ago (maybe longer). I know the boss and her lady (actually more like my mother know the boss) and I used to swap ticket so I can park all day. The boss (or her mother) also own a Hurstville Restaurant, can you name the Chatswood restaurant or The Hurstville Restaurant and where was the Hurstville Restaurant and how long ago the Chatswood restaurant were out of business?

In which year did the Central CBD RTA relocated, and where are they relocated to and where were they originally?? And how many name change for RTA and in which year and what are they being called now and how is it different than the original RTA? You drive right? So you must have been dealing with RTA for a while.

Parramatta Council were redeveloping the whole station street opposite the westfield. In which year the location have been vacate and what occupied the corner of the building facing the walkway where the HSBC are currently located?

Also, in what council did Merryland belong to? And which year they were purposed to alamgram with another council? And can you name the other council?

Talking about lidcombe, Australia Koreans play football championship every year. I played for a Chinese Korean team among 10 other teams in 2010 and 2011, tell me which park at Lidcombe they are playing?

Did I tell you I hated Soccer? I would not care less for any Soccer Championship, like I ask you which Softball league did Blacktown allocated to in the NSW Softball division and which field they usually play, can you answer me that?

If you have to ask me, ask me something common aussie bloke know, not some weird Chinese stuff that you like to do, this is AUSTRALIA, not CHINA. Otherwise you may as well live in China for 30 years, as you are no aussie

Last edited:
so you don't know where they put the Road Block usually? You need to do better. It's just out of Silverwater Road before the Gas Plant and Jail. By the way, I live in Blacktown.

I don't like Yum Cha, nor do I need a visa to enter or leave China, I am a holder of Hong Kong Passport and a HKID Card holder, the passport were applied thru Mail, by Chinese Embassy in Redfern, and the ID Card were send with the same mail along with Passport.

I don't drive anymore but when I used to drive around Chatswood, there were a place called Mandarin Center, , on the 5th floor there are a Club and next to the club there used to be a Chinese Restaurant about 7 or 8 years ago (maybe longer). I know the boss and her lady and I used to swap ticket so I can park all day. The boss (or her mother) also own a Hurstville Restaurant, can you name the Chatswood restaurant or The Hurstville Restaurant and where was the Hurstville Restaurant and how long ago the Chatswood restaurant were out of business?

In which year did the Central CBD RTA relocated, and where are they relocated to and where were they originally??

Parramatta Council were redeveloping the whole station street opposite the westfield. In which year the location have been vacate and what occupied the corner of the building facing the walkway?

Also, in what council did Merryland belong to? And which year they were purposed to alamgram with another council? And can you name the other council?
Been to merryland rsl playing porker 20 yes ago, don't care which council it belongs to since it is a bad place, lots of gun shooting like in punchbowl, is it not?
My BMW is under 5 yrs old so I don't need pink slip and these days people do rego online on the Mygov website without any sticker, Just recording your registration number on the notice. From memory the cbd rat was at York or clearance st, now it is called a different name, like the one in chatseood Victoria st.
How much per head does the Korean BBQ restaurant cost at mandarin centre at he corner of the second or third floor?adult?children?
We don't pay much attention to your west but I do known that Indonesian developer was building the highest residential tower in paramatta 2 yrs ago and people manly chinese bought all through the off plan stage. I remember it was called forum or something like that and has 50 floors.

Back
Top Bottom