What's new

The Indian Rafale: Why Pakistan Should Celebrate! -Opinion (ALL Rafale posts here please)

To be very honest,PAF lost the edge over IAF the day IAF inducted SU-30MKI. We can wish whatever we like but rafale will further widen up the technological balance in favour of IAF. Rafale+Meteor package is something PAF will have no equivalent in foreseeable future.I am talking purely in terms of capabilities of meteor from BVR perspective.
Then why the hell your Air chaif says they r not ready for a war with pakistan?

Agreed,but then a force with higher degree of net-centricity,sophistication of AWACS,SAMs and drones will dominate the other. Pak needs to focus more on SAMs.

i Agree with it , but you can elaborate more on Sophistication of IAF a little more .. PAF in a net centric of their own with help of Sam's and AWACS/Drones can defend itself , even launch some counter attacks if they find a loophole .. no army or Air force cant claim to be 100% free from mistakes and that's what PAF will be waiting for ..
PAF does need SAM's and they are getting at steady pace,last year they bought 3 HQ-16's and also revealed FM-90 and this year Defense Procurement Document reveal that 6 more batteries been Bought .. and not to mentioned SPADA-2000 and LOMADS and HQ-2's .. all together make a pretty good 2 tier/level Air defense and if you add F-7PG's which are considered very Good within a WVR fight , they wont be going down without a fight ..

rest of your Post about IAF capabilities is understandable , bigger budget means you can spend more on R&D's and fancy toys , we cant .. but i think @Windjammer @Oscar @Bilal Khan 777 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) can tell you about Pakistan's own Net centric Environments and how they Operate and Communicate .. my knowledge is limited :)

i Agree with it , but you can elaborate more on Sophistication of IAF a little more .. PAF in a net centric of their own with help of Sam's and AWACS/Drones can defend itself , even launch some counter attacks if they find a loophole .. no army or Air force cant claim to be 100% free from mistakes and that's what PAF will be waiting for ..
PAF does need SAM's and they are getting at steady pace,last year they bought 3 HQ-16's and also revealed FM-90 and this year Defense Procurement Document reveal that 6 more batteries been Bought .. and not to mentioned SPADA-2000 and LOMADS and HQ-2's .. all together make a pretty good 2 tier/level Air defense and if you add F-7PG's which are considered very Good within a WVR fight , they wont be going down without a fight ..

rest of your Post about IAF capabilities is understandable , bigger budget means you can spend more on R&D's and fancy toys , we cant .. but i think @Windjammer @Oscar @Bilal Khan 777 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) can tell you about Pakistan's own Net centric Environments and how they Operate and Communicate .. my knowledge is limited :)

All four forces are networked, and all data is shares across forces. It has completely changes the scenario to what we used to operate in.

Pakistan's chances of getting the Eurofighter are slim. it is pain in the neck to deal with four countries for approval
of course f-22 is not available for anyone other than the USAF
If we pay we can get Eurofighter, approvals will come if money is there. Especially older Eurofighters are being replaced.
By the way look at the Rafale package deal the price is too high. Now in order to counter Rafale RADAR has to be matched, Turn Rate has to be countered and BVR is of good quality. I am sure that some sort of stealth level has been requested. However Pakistan has to counter them and will do. All planes have good and weak points so tactics are developed and since this is a newer plane it will take some time.

1 F-16 = 2 SU-30
1 Rafale = 2 F-16
1 J-20 = 5 Rafale

therefore 1 J-20 = 20 Su-30 ?

Both are beautiful aircrafts.

KZDoXBcg6pMd21B6XK4047tcgzOomwu7.jpg

from purely cospetic looks.
Rafale is by far the best looking Delta wing aircraft. EF-200 although from same era but looks so retro compared to the sleek design and curves of this French beauty

from purely cospetic looks.
Rafale is by far the best looking Delta wing aircraft. EF-200 although from same era but looks so retro compared to the sleek design and curves of this French beauty

From the perspective of looks, I like Gripen more. Looks like an Italian girl in her early twenties with perky breasts.

da1f66aa7fe9c0801b644d72bc1bb761.jpg

From the perspective of looks, I like Gripen more. Looks like an Italian girl in her early twenties with perky breasts.

da1f66aa7fe9c0801b644d72bc1bb761.jpg
thanks for sharing. had these girls come along SAAB's team during the MMRCA competition then Indians might have warmed their hearts for Gripen

for me Saabs jet makes good effort but falls short. your analogy is interesting and i cant help and look at these youthful models while imagining it but shake my head and negation.. for me the fuller curvier Rafale wins .. again a personal preference and eye of beholder and all that

Hi
Rafale is going to be game changer ,reason being its stand off weaponry and BVR`s ,Dog fight era is over and spectra is an excellent offensive and defensive suite . Best part of the deal for IAF is reinvestment in many sub system and giant leap for Teja (if it remains relevant) till that time . Rafale + Mirages in formation are deadly combination (Add Teja with same avionic suite) so yes this is going to be a big threat for PAF . Luckily for PAF they have 36 months time plus add another 12 months may be for fully used to and develop tactics . F16 are good platform but lack evolution due to US restriction other wise SABER was perfect and cheap package .Chinese options are J10C /J31 both have pro and cons but 36- 50 jets are quite due now just to add another dimension .Russian SU35 remains a dark horse lets see .

Its HAL TEJAS not Teja.

No shit, whats the plan for the PAF now? Buy used F-16 A/B's???

Thank You Nawaz Govt.

until they come jf 17 thunder will be like latest f 16. but how could just 36 aircrafts help india? is pakistan taliban with no air defence?

things I learned in this forum
Rafale = 100 F22+500 F35
JF17 = 100 Rafales
And F16 = either worst plane or best plane in the world.
And S400 shoots them all out with a single missile
Stop with those stupid comparisons, it's suppose to be a defense forum, not a propaganda forum

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom