What's new

The Indian Rafale: Why Pakistan Should Celebrate! -Opinion (ALL Rafale posts here please)

An Average PAF Pilot is as capable as cream of IAF. And we have seen multiple times the ''capability'' of IAF, its pilots, its management and its policy makers
Ok What Is Per Capital cost you Spend on Training Pilots

Ok What Is Per Capital cost you Spend on Training Pilots
It is not about money, its about passion.
Many times son of poor perform better in exams than son of rich despite of lack of home tuition facilities. :coffee:

Indian navy will soon be more powerful than PAF. No pakistani alive is superior to an average Indian...name me one.

Indian navy? With what? Mig29K? That bird with 20% Availability rate?
Name me ONE Indian pilot who have shot down ONE fighter jet in past 3.5 decades?
Then I will then mention list of names of PAF pilots with kills in their credit in same time lapse

Last edited:
Who said we fear 8 f16's.. F16's are being offered on a platter..even then they get rejected by IAF.
And It Was Best f-16 out there Even superior to american themselves

It is not about money, its about passion.
Many times son of poor perform better in exams than son of rich despite of lack of home tuition facilities
Yeah Don't give me Martial race theory That was busted in Past My friend

What a funny article.
Also i like how the writer put a bit of CPEC in the end.

Last edited:
Yeah Don't give me Martial race theory That was busted in Past My friend

It is not about Martial race theory, its about common sense.
Who said we fear 8 f16's.. F16's are being offered on a platter..even then they get rejected by IAF.
F16I were not rejected by IAF on ''performance'' bases, they were not followed as Uncle Sam was attaching a lot of strings with them. After all its risky to buy such major deal with a ''new'' friend while ignoring old folks (France/Russia)

Lol.
As I said, name me one Pakistani who is superior to an Indian. Dude? Indians beat or compare to a pakistani is every field.. (except terrorism and fast bowling)..

Why would be any different in fighter pilot.
.unless you are a paf fanboi.

Name ONE Indian Pilot will ONE Fighter Jet kill in his credit since Past three and half decade...............?

:coffee:

The Indian government were losing their marbles when the Pakistani government was making plans to order 8 F-16 Block 42+ jets.

Name ONE Indian Pilot will ONE Fighter Jet kill in his credit since Past three and half decade...............?

:coffee:
Did we fight a war in 35 years? We had a chance in 1999, but our enemy air force could not gather courage to save their forces from the wrath of IAF...

The Indian government were losing their marbles when the Pakistani government was making plans to order 8 F-16 Block 42+ jets.

lol, if they did and of they really turned the tables then kudos to them. 8-)

Did we fight a war in 35 years? We had a chance in 1999, but our enemy air force could not gather courage to save their forces from the wrath of IAF...
Let me say it like this.
Why Does the COWARD IAF did not engaged PAF head on? And Bombed the air bases inorder to provoke them to fight?
Last time I checked, there were two aircrafts (Mig21-Mig27) which crossed the border with hostile motives.
Now their pieces are dispersed in various PAF museums.
Rest, a lot of stories were cooked by pilots to claim those ''fantasy BVR locks'' which considering IAF past false claims are nothing but heap of trash. :tsk:

Name ONE pilot plz.............
Other wise don't waste my time.
Don't jump here and there hiding your face behind propaganda articles which are not even topic of this discussion.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom