What's new

The Indian Rafale: Why Pakistan Should Celebrate! -Opinion (ALL Rafale posts here please)

Let me say it like this.
Why Does the COWARD IAF did not engaged PAF head on? And Bombed the air bases inorder to provoke them to fight?
Last time I checked, there were two aircrafts (Mig21-Mig27) which crossed the border with hostile motives.
Now their pieces are dispersed in various PAF museums.
Rest, a lot of stories were cooked by pilots to claim those ''fantasy BVR locks'' which considering IAF past false claims are nothing but heap of trash. :tsk:

1100 sorties conducted
And two air crashed..One due to mechanical failure at himalayan heights and the other due to an anti aircraft gun.

Name ONE pilot plz.............
Other wise don't waste my time.
Don't jump here and there hiding your face behind propaganda articles which are not even topic of this discussion.

?

I just named 2 pilots there..How is it a propaganda piece?.

It even names the pakistani pilots...

Let me say it like this.
Why Does the COWARD IAF did not engaged PAF head on? And Bombed the air bases inorder to provoke them to fight?
Last time I checked, there were two aircrafts (Mig21-Mig27) which crossed the border with hostile motives.
Rest, a lot of stories were cooked by pilots to claim those ''fantasy BVR locks'' which considering IAF past false claims are nothing but heap of trash
Actually They did in 1971 Result was

Neutral claims

Neutral claims

Good to see that a deal that was supposed to be signed atleast 5 years ago has finally become a reality.

However my personal opinion is that, 200+ MKIs post a bigger threat then 36 Rafale. However if the numbers are taken to the originally planned 126 then the story would be totally different.

Moreover as far as JF-17 Block 3 is concerned it was never intended to counter Rafale. It is important that we must give JF-17 as much legs as possible so that in any future confrontation even if JF-17 does not out performs the rival it must give them a run for their money.

lol, if they did and of they really turned the tables then kudos to them. 8-)
A lot of memories if you want to remember.

Your common Sense Lack Factual and Technical End

As I feared, common sense is not so common now. :tsk:
And two air crashed..One due to mechanical failure at himalayan heights and the other due to an anti aircraft gun.
Both crossed the border, both shot down.
Sorties were conducted by IAF in Indian territory, they does not carry any worth.

I just named 2 pilots there..How is it a propaganda piece?.

Where are those ''TWO'' pilots name with Combat Jet kill in their credit? Can't see them. Got them? then give. other wise jerk off.

They did in 1971 Result was
Neutral claims

Neutral claims

When hairs began to grow under your arms, then its time to leave your dependence on wikipedia.

When hairs began to grow under your arms, then its time to leave your dependence on wikipedia.
Yeah Like you Do When Its Support your Argument Reference given It Neural Claims

Just Like yours in 1965

Best option for PAF ..............JF-17 followed by mix of J-10/FC-20 for interception and multirole + JH-7 for naval strike and then try to get mix of Chinese stealth ...........J-20/J-31 !

Chinese have always proved to be most reliable suppliers so PAF shouldnt waste time on any more F-16s from USA , or expensive Russian Su-35s or European EF-2000 !!!

Yeah Like you Do When Its Support your Argument Reference given It Neural Claims

Just Like yours in 1965
We don't make fake war trophies to back fake claims.
Here, have a read.

https://defence.pk/threads/history-of-paf-gun-camera-kills.413954/

I am going to sleep now,
I have humiliated you in past over dozen times on multiple occasions.
I now consider it my insult to insult you.

Jerk off.

Both crossed the border, both shot down.
Sorties were conducted by IAF in Indian territory, they does not carry any worth.

You are contradicting yourself..re-read what you wrote.

As I said, 1100 sorties...One crashed due to mal function, the other was downed by a "ground based anti aircraft gun"...nothing to do with paf...They were safe in their bunkers.

Let me say it like this.
Rest, a lot of stories were cooked by pilots to claim those ''fantasy BVR locks'' which considering IAF past false claims are nothing but heap of trash. :tsk:

Name ONE pilot plz.............
Other wise don't waste my time.
Don't jump here and there hiding your face behind propaganda articles which are not even topic of this discussion.

We at least crossed, but the super pilots could not gather courage to save their own.

We don't make fake war trophies to back fake claims.
Here, have a read.

https://defence.pk/threads/history-of-paf-gun-camera-kills.413954/

I am going to sleep now,
I have humiliated you in past over dozen times on multiple occasions.
I now consider it my insult to insult you.

Jerk off.
Its Nothing We Such Photo's Too Your Quoting Windy's thread which is have baked and Misrepresented fact

And you humiliated me your Some Premature Teen With Average Keyboard Skill

Remember the 65 thread When i busted your Rear Still hurting Like hell or what

PAF does not worry about Rafale fighter, India does not know which Fighter plane will be from Mother CHINA/
That will be surprise. India need traing, and spare parts from FRANCE, that will take long Time.
Pakistan do not need training etc, they all ready train for Future Fighter Planes by Mother China. Thank you Mother China.

you people are in a state of shock that how CPEC is completing, you even think and smell CPEC in your breakfast lol
Tell that to the writer of this garbage who put CPEC in an article on Indian Rafales and PAF.:lol:

As long as Pakistan has nukes, there is not going to be a war with India. Only skirmishes. And I expect PAF to come with an answer to these jets quickly.

Sums it up nicely. Little Indian fanboys can boast about their expensive jets as much as they like. They will rust in hangars. Everyone knows it. Pakistan is a nuclear power above anything. Pakistan will do everything in its power to have a balanced and well prepared air force in place, but this is just one component of the entire spectrum. Pakistan has many other important projects in full swing. Most important project is the acquisition of subs from ally China. This will truly give Pakistan a very strong second strike capability to strengthen the triad. Everything else is of secondary importance at this point of time.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom