What's new

The Indian Rafale: Why Pakistan Should Celebrate! -Opinion (ALL Rafale posts here please)

Just like 1 mard e momin (converted hindu) = 10 hindu banya

Turkey is buying F35 and are experimenting with TFX and you want them to consider TFX:lol:

TFX is Turkeys own project, they have invited Pakistan to be part of it

Realistic completion will be towards end of 2020s, Turkey makes/assembles parts for both F16s and F35s and western companies will be involved in TFX

Pak will opt for a chinese platform in the next few years to keep growing so even if Pak dosent opt for TFX the tech available could be useful in Pak's future planes

Wait JF17 block4 > Rafael and they will believe that shit after all they are so delusional.

If under development shyt (which mostly ends up like every other embarrassment) is equal to F-22s and whatnot ...

It's quiet possible for a Block 4 to be on par with a rafale aswell..

We have already planned the JF Block III to be superior or on par with block 52+.

Deal with it.

We have something to loose whereas you beggars does not have anything. Remember NK vs SK.

You are both darpok by nature and aware of the strength of the Pakistani military and india's deficiency

Your military knows and your politicians have had the consequences explained to them

Its only you fanboys and Internet hindus who are confused

how did paf respond to Su 30 mki by the way?

PAF didnt have to as majority of MKIs had mostly be on ground grappling with different issues esp lowest serviceability of 55%. Nonetheless PAF did some extra work and got 18 block 52s plus upgraded its remaining lot of F-16s.

PAF didnt have to as majority of MKIs had mostly be on ground grappling with different issues esp lowest serviceability of 55%. Nonetheless PAF did some extra work and got 18 block 52s plus upgraded its remaining lot of F-16s.
Quoting 3 year oldfacts

Though CAG report said it's 60%

Quoting 3 year oldfacts

Though CAG report said it's 60%

Congratulations for improvement. But plz revisit my post and U wud ll find I kept grace of IAF by mentioning LOWEST serviceability as 55%. I never said its 55% always or less than that. I kept it at 55% and didnt just started shooting blindly around by terming it a junk, useless bla bla.

war is fantastic, revenge is sweet

Apparently with all strict monitoring and fencing etc at LOC only our pigeons can cross it So do U actually mean that U ll take revenge from the team of Mr Doval who had been killing own soldiers, citizens and blaming it on Pakistan?

LOL pakistanis and there fantasies:lol: the only reason i see India is not responding by direct military action is that pakistan has nothing to loose as she is already a dysfunctional state with a collapsing economy while India is a rising power. but there are other ways also, i am sure something big is about to happen in pakistan in coming days

you wish :lol:

You didnt attack even after years of Modi's 56 inch nipples talk is because your darpok

And you know the real strength of the Pakistani military and india's weaknesses

Its as simple as that, if you had some balls you would have attacked but you dont

hahaha 180000 balls remember in 1971..it was your balls who surrendered to us fucking convert.

1971?????? You mean when Pak was fighting 1000 miles from home against a hostile local population unable to supply its forces, we cant give you darpok hindus those odds wvery time can we?

Congratulations for improvement. But plz revisit my post and U wud find I kept grace of IAF by mentioning LOWEST serviceability as 55%. I never said its 55% always. I kept it at 55% and didnt just started shooting blindly around by terming it a junk, useless bla bla.
Go read CAG report first don't give me media gossip

And let me tell u.you are quoting 2014 article
You know India manufacturing 14-16 fighters each year

Time difference is 3 years we added 3 New squadrons in IAF inventory BTW this time

Then share something to enlighten us with your immense Knowledge about the tactics, doctrines, system and most important the fighter planes.

'Nuclear Bomb' lover spotted.

In what parallel universe are 2 Su30s = 1 F16?

Go read CAG report first don't give me media gossip

And let me tell u.you are quoting 2014 article
You know India manufacturing 14-16 fighters each year

Jeez. Seems somehow I am not able to pass my point here. So no use in arguing here. Good Luck with everything out there.

Well it is true Rafles will give IAF edge over PAF & I am sure PAF is exploring for options for a new fighter jet, but at the same time Pakistan should seriously consider to strengthen its air defence. China & Russia are the right choice for Pakistan for air defence hardware.

With their present arsenal of Su30mki, heavily upgraded Migs29, Mirage and jaguars, PAF wouldn't last beyond couple of weeks, Rafale induction has more to do with China,

PAF didn't have to as majority of MKIs had mostly be on ground grappling with different issues esp lowest serviceability of 55%. Nonetheless PAF did some extra work and got 18 block 52s plus upgraded its remaining lot of F-16s.

Even our airforce suffers from critical serviceability issues, in war time yankees are not going to supply us spares and weapons for f16 fleet.

war is fantastic, revenge is
sweet

Really ? you should come out of your basement and join armed forces. :-)

Last edited:
I hope PAF won't take decades like Indians to finally buy a stop gap platform other then FSOLA till we have JF17s in good number and upgraded to block 3 configuration.

we dont know the real strength of pakistani military because there isnt any, they send suicidal maniacs to fight their war, lost half there country back in 71, in 65 set out capture kashmir but ended up defending lahore instead, couldnt retake siachin heights in 1984 and couldnt hold kargil heights when one by one all their post fell to the Indian army. I dont see any strength here but utter incompetence.

besides, even in 1971 pakistan was fighing in pakistan the eastern one before becoming independent bangladesh,

You were screwed in 47, in 65 you were losing in Kashmir so like the buzdil you ate attacked a populated city and were butchered in the process

Your most proud moment is involving yourself in a civil war?

You are darpok by nature

Mumbai
Pathankot
Uri
Just a big song and dance some B.S from indian media about magical bollywood raids and then you stop

Think about it

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom