What's new

The Indian North East

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this word itself is sick. Especially in all South Asian cultures.

It reduces women to an object. Pathetic to see people use it so much in trying to be modern.

actually i didnt want to use it ,i thought it may be a banned word.
but i saw if mod using it,then no problem for me.
actually this word is used for girls which are hot or u can say modern:D
and this is used by mostly young guns,and i see asim as young

yeah renaame this thread 2 ne in pics or something like that.Then we can post food dances .music from ne as well

Indians are an oriental nation now soon they will be claiming Chinese heritage and how they were part of the Han dyanasty :rofl:

Personally never been attracted to E.Asian although they are very polite and level-headed folks.

Thats our plurality, unity in diversity,"INDIA" .. jealous uh?

one of my friend is married to NE indian gal...
i also have seen many NE indian people coming to my city for permanent residence...thats really good cause we get to mix with them culturally...
loved the gals btw...

i like her the most :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHAHAHAHA. I am not Pashtun. But Im not a dravadian like sonakshi sinha either :P

Keep posting more pictures of Chinese girls. I mean pictures of girls from North-eastern disputed territory with China :)
last time i checked north east Indians were joining indian army. remember captain nimbusahib?

Indians are an oriental nation now soon they will be claiming Chinese heritage and how they were part of the Han dyanasty :rofl:

Personally never been attracted to E.Asian although they are very polite and level-headed folks.

just like some Pakistani members claim that Pakistan is in central Asia? :azn:

Assamgirl.jpg

She is a cutee,from Assam

I think this word itself is sick. Especially in all South Asian cultures.

It reduces women to an object. Pathetic to see people use it so much in trying to be modern.

On the flip-side, such colloquialisms are now commonly accepted. The more rarity is to see someone taking offence or even thinking that its any sort of objectification of women. I believe its the opposite of "dude" (dudette never caught on no matter how much TMNT tried to), the objectification may be there if the adjective "hot" is added.

It is not an attempt to be modern, it is a fairly straightforward modern / informal usage of the term.

On the flip-side, such colloquialisms are now commonly accepted. The more rarity is to see someone taking offence or even thinking that its any sort of objectification of women. I believe its the opposite of "dude" (dudette never caught on no matter how much TMNT tried to), the objectification may be there if the adjective "hot" is added.

It is not an attempt to be modern, it is a fairly straightforward modern / informal usage of the term.

I know this term has become common, just like the f word that many people use liberally here (even women who claim to wear niqab seem to liberally use it!).

May be I am being old fashioned here but I see at least contradictions in using such terms if not downright hypocrisy.

I know this term has become common, just like the f word that many people use liberally here (even women who claim to wear niqab seem to liberally use it!).

May be I am being old fashioned here but I see at least contradictions in using such terms if not downright hypocrisy.

I called it an informal common word not an indecent common word :)

A better comparison would be with words like "Gonna", "wanna", "y'all"... These words can't be used in formal documentation but are perfectly acceptable words to be used in polite company.

I called it an informal common word not an indecent common word :)

A better comparison would be with words like "Gonna", "wanna", "y'all"... These words can't be used in formal documentation but are perfectly acceptable words to be used in polite company.

I see where you are coming from. It is just a normal term for many now.

At the very least it is not a respectable term for addressing women. I personally prefer respecting women and addressing them in respectable terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom