What's new

The Indian North East

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAHAHA. I am not Pashtun. But Im not a dravadian like sonakshi sinha either :P

Keep posting more pictures of Chinese girls. I mean pictures of girls from North-eastern disputed territory with China :)

Keep glued to this multimedia thread and repeat china china china :china::china:, here and then... we need a regular offtopicer in most threads and you seems perfect for this one.

cheers mate.:tup:

Lol, Some loonies think Every Mongoloid feature People are Chines...! They themself can't diff btw Japnes, chines,south korean and north koreans,thai.....Hence every mongoloid feature people are chiness for them...What next?? Nepaless are also Chiness?? malaysian are also chines? japnes are chines? huh!

If you don't have knowledge about something then atleast shut your mouth!! And yeah some extra intelligent people are saying these are chines girls :lol: Epic!

We have dispute with china Only in A.P.....And these girls are from assam,manipur,sikkim,meghalya,mizoram,nagaland,tripura which are not disputed territory's and neither claimed by any nation in this world..!

And yeah it is Hard for Pakistanis to understand the Diversity of our great nation..Hence they are making foolish comments and embarrassing themself's..:lol:

not necessary any more

i have one special reason to like North East...lots and lots of Eric Clapton fans :)

i already feel like playing Layla

^^^it was just a word that popped up in my head.It was easier to type thats all.Did not have ny other connotations.No need 2 get senti. :)
Ny ways edited my post.

i simply love north east girls :) mizo and khasi, garo (meghalya tribes) are very fashionable almost westernised. where as naga girls are very wild and not that easy to tame very ferocious too. manipuri and arunachali girls are very cute, more towards Indian culture, soft spoken and true marriage material :). assamese girls are very intelligent among 7 north east states.

^^^it was just a word that popped up in my head.It was easier to type thats all.Did not have ny other connotations.No need 2 get senti. :)
Ny ways edited my post.

you are right, the difference between north east and india is enough to be termed as the rest of india as 'mainland'. both geographically and culturally(not as much)

Man! I'm so proud to have been and born and brought up in the North-East! :smitten:

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

i have one special reason to like North East...lots and lots of Eric Clapton fans :)

i already feel like playing Layla

No just Eric Clapton..Almost every band has a huge following here!

Guys, I don't know the fascination with hot girl threads. I can understand your fascination with hot girls, but why put it in on display, you have the opportunity to represent the NE culture, the people as a whole, why fixate on hot chicks?

Changing the thread title to represent something more meaningful and something everyone will appreciate.

Guys, I don't know the fascination with hot girl threads. I can understand your fascination with hot girls, but why put it in on display, you have the opportunity to represent the NE culture, the people as a whole, why fixate on hot chicks?

Changing the thread title to represent something more meaningful and something everyone will appreciate.

yaa u r right,we lost too much ourself in chicks:D
we forgot other things beyond that.

yaa u r right,we lost too much ourself in chicks:D
we forgot other things beyond that.

I think this word itself is sick. Especially in all South Asian cultures.

It reduces women to an object. Pathetic to see people use it so much in trying to be modern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom