11.jpg (image)

IMG_0177+copy.jpg

IMG_0177+copy.jpg (image)

100_4166.JPG

100_4166.JPG (image)

mami_varte_02-445x576.jpg

http://mizoblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/mami_varte_02-445x576.jpg

Akuonuo Khezhie:
Today, I was watching the reality show on Zoom TV, Main Miss India. According to all the other contestants, the girl that has the best physique is Akuonuo Khezhie. She is the first one to participate in Miss India beauty contest from Nagaland. Before coming to this contest,Akuonuo Khezhie also participated and won few other beauty contests such as, Miss Kohima, Miss Nagaland and Miss North-East India. Akuonuo studied Political Science in Delhi University. A practical, hardworking and a bit lazy girl, Akuonuo enjoys reading, listening to music and dancing.

mis3hhk4.jpg

72248805fkiwkdvi26stdpo0.jpg

72248804dgbea3e825stdlq5.jpg

72248756c7keuird9stdme5.jpg

72248951sseutnql32stdtt3.jpg

1241514.jpg

They look more Chinese to me than Indian. Maybe they are from the areas that is disputed with China.

483px-China_India_eastern_border_88.jpg

The McMahon Line marks boundary between Chinese-held and Indian-held territory in the eastern Himalayan region. The line was the focus of a brief war in 1962, when Indian and Chinese forces struggled to control a disputed area (shown in red), much of which is a thinly populated high altitude mountain area.

McMahon Line - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They look more Chinese to me than Indian. Maybe they are from the areas that is disputed with China.

The girls are from North -east india. Akuonuo Khezhie is from Nagaland.They indeed look similar to the Chinese.But,to think of it,a South Korean,a North Korean,a Japanese,sometimes a Malaysian or a Thai,a Mongol or a Kazakh etc etc. may also look like a Chinese...:)

yaar now i have decided to marry with north eastern girl.very butyful yaar........:D

keep them coming....nice pics indeed

These girls are smokin hot. Why dont you Indians star these girls in your bollywood movies instead of fakes like sonakshi sinha.

These girls are smokin hot. Why dont you Indians star these girls in your bollywood movies instead of fakes like sonakshi sinha.

so ghost of sonakshi sinha still haunting u.....
arey yaar,we see similiar kind of attitude in pakistanis...
i havent forgotten the india bashing by pakistanis and pakistani channels before match..
but dont derail this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom