What's new

The Indian MIRV Technology : An Overview

I got interested because of how many people like to brag and I just like to bring people down to reality before their helium filled heads fly out to outer space. I am not doing this to just Indians but to Chinese as well. But more to Indians as there are more action in the Indian section of PDF and Indians tend to brag more than the Chinese do.

You got some serious delusions up in your head there.

Even I don't like any bragging by some Indians but your presumptions are still funny.

:confused:

Can you pls tell us in which field Pakistan is ahead or equal? Just for example, we got an indigenous SAM system Akash as of now Pakistan don't have anything in the range of Akash. We are developing our own AWACS, we have oradar wn AESA on ship, developing long range SAM. We have IRBM, SLBM and developing ICBM.
WE have AESA radar on our warship,cool! please elaborate.

no brother, MIRV technology is does not provide assured second strike capability. it only enhances u r chances of striking the the enemy. If u r MIRV missile is land based then it can be taken out in the first nuclear strike.

only a functional TRIAD gives u assured second strike capability and SLBMs are the best proponents of TRIAD. MIRV technology has got lil or no relevance with concept of second strike capability.

I agrees but MIRV certainly provide you an option to hit a target country secured by ABM systems.

I agrees but MIRV certainly provide you an option to hit a target country secured by ABM systems.

Depends on what kind of ABM system. Terminal yes it would be very effective but for midcourse interception not so much because it would intercept the missile even before it deploys MIRVs

Depends on what kind of ABM system. Terminal yes it would be very effective but for midcourse interception not so much because it would intercept the missile even before it deploys MIRVs

certainly, but still effective when our only enemy who has first use policy(as nuclear doctrine) is still years behind to develop even a terminal interception ABM sstem.

WE have AESA radar on our warship,cool! please elaborate.

perhaps he is talking about 3-D medium power radar (300 Km) which is being designed and developed by drdo for air force :tup:
drdo may also develop it for navy destroyers as it did with 3-d CAR (revathi radar)

source is drdo jan10 newsletter

I got interested because of how many people like to brag and I just like to bring people down to reality before their helium filled heads fly out to outer space. I am not doing this to just Indians but to Chinese as well. But more to Indians as there are more action in the Indian section of PDF and Indians tend to brag more than the Chinese do.
u have a taiwan flag so making comments on the chinese is very natural by you.but before u do it on indian matters u may gather sm knowledge about our history,from where we started and wher have we reached.then calculate the speed of development and then compare it with any country in the world then u will understand what have we achived angainst all odds and on our terms.latter is more difficult because ppl tends to toe licking for getting things quicker and had got them before us.whatever it looks like from outside we indians are proud of ourselves. 'JAI HIND'

I got interested because of how many people like to brag and I just like to bring people down to reality before their helium filled heads fly out to outer space. I am not doing this to just Indians but to Chinese as well.
Aur saala khud kuch nahi hain....Man you should be concerned with your own country, oh i am sorry there is no forum where people can talk about your country's defense.

Aur saala khud kuch nahi hain....Man you should be concerned with your own country, oh i am sorry there is no forum where people can talk about your country's defense.

Calm down dude. There is no dearth of people who cant stop taking the moral high ground when there arent any.

u have a taiwan flag so making comments on the chinese is very natural by you.but before u do it on indian matters u may gather sm knowledge about our history,from where we started and wher have we reached.then calculate the speed of development and then compare it with any country in the world then u will understand what have we achived angainst all odds and on our terms.latter is more difficult because ppl tends to toe licking for getting things quicker and had got them before us.whatever it looks like from outside we indians are proud of ourselves. 'JAI HIND'

I have to agree that India is still sticking together as a nation is something miraculous. Latin America did not stay together but India did so this in itself is a worthwhile achievement.

I have to agree that India is still sticking together as a nation is something miraculous. Latin America did not stay together but India did so this in itself is a worthwhile achievement.

There are several more miracles you are going to see from this country.

Keep your eyes and ears open. And your mind too if that is not too much to ask. ;)

There are several more miracles you are going to see from this country.

Keep your eyes and ears open. And your mind too if that is not too much to ask. ;)

Have more respect for your countryman because India is capable of becoming a wealthy and strong country because of the effort of its people. Don't regard such achievements as miracles because it would imply that India should continue to stay poor and backward and if India is above and beyond that, it's a "miracle"

Have more respect for your countryman because India is capable of becoming a wealthy and strong country because of the effort of its people. Don't regard such achievements as miracles because it would imply that India should continue to stay poor and backward and if India is above and beyond that, it's a "miracle"

Those were your words, not mine!

Yes, India has much potential (like the Chinese, Pakistanis, Africans or any human beings). We have been slow to realize that potential but things are hopefully changing for the better.

India was the "Jagat guru" (teacher to the world) at one time. I would like nothing better than a return to that. A time when people from all over the world come to India for all kind of knowledge.

Civilizations go through ebb and flow. As a Chinese you should know it better than most.

Back
Top Bottom