What's new

The Indian MIRV Technology : An Overview

And India is not at war with either of two.. USA or Russia... Why u ppl brag about others achievement well than yours.. I think India is also the other country than yours... So apply the same formula just batch about yours n not others. As u dont know the "nukra" about others. By just dreaming
Are you smoking weed?

Size and time are keywords here.
You can have as big a rocket you want for satellite launch but cannot have this luxury for missile which has to be compact.
Also you can have whole week or months to prepare for one rocket launch. But missile has to be able to launch on minutes notice.
Hence very different technologies.
Ababeel carries 3 Shaheen-III size warheads.
For a MIRV implementation need load capacity or bus size of ICBM..ICBM & MIRV both are purely different demonstration..
Ababeel is basically enlarged diameter of Shaheen 3 airframe..

For a MIRV implementation need load capacity or bus size of ICBM..ICBM & MIRV both are purely different demonstration..
Ababeel is basically enlarged diameter of Shaheen 3 airframe..
Well yes.
The first two stages are from Shaheem 3 and then a new third stage and enlarged MIRV bus.
Saves money and reliability by using tried and tested stages mixed with new ones.

The extra push for higher load for MIRV comes from the third liquid fuel stage

Same as most Indians you mix Satellite launching capability with Missiles. Both are different

Care to Elaborate - Which law of Aerodynamics is different ?

Country's like Iran are using Projectile(s) to Launch Satellite(s).
NASA before became Civil Aviation Authority - its missiles were used for Space and Military roles by USAF.

Oh!! I forget ROSCOMOS to the list...Solyuz has Got Mother Son relation with R7 (Semyorka)Rocket Family

Its Better not to Make a Rant if you dont have specs...

Yes Yes -- Missile is Just a Metal Tube !!

Last edited:
Care to Elaborate - Which law of Aerodynamics is different ?

Country's like Iran are using Projectile(s) to Launch Satellite(s).
NASA before became Civil Aviation Authority - its missiles were used for Space and Military roles by USAF.

Oh!! I forget ROSCOMOS to the list...Solyuz has Got Mother Son relation with R7 (Semyorka)Rocket Family

Its Better not to Make a Rant if you dont have specs...
I have elaborated already , read above

and 7 years down the line there is still not any sign of this MIRV tech

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom