What's new

The India Pakistan geographical divide is at least 1600 years old

Looks are overrated in men (speaking as a man here).

Give me a vicious fighter any day.

Probably only the Jats have both.

Then look at the Kashmiris ...

Do you really think we would mourn their going?

Coming back to your hypothesis, what we lost in genetic fighting stock was not very great to begin with.

And the good fighting stock they have, was never really ours to begin with.

Cheers, Doc

In all honesty so called haryanvis jatts n rajputs in Pak arent really considered some sort of greek gods, lol..and are a bit darker than souther panjabis/serikis...

And this is only possible thanks to the technology, science, inventions and expertise of the White race which makes it possible for these indians.

The actual racial IQ of indians is 82. Less than that of Pakistan and Afghsnistan:lol::

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country#

On top of having a low IQ, indisns also have the smallest weiners in the world:lol::

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm

http://m.mensxp.com/special-feature...e-the-second-smallest-penis-in-the-world.html
You are right brother.

I agree with you 100%.

These Indians have a lower IQ than Pakistanis! :lol:

I agree on the women.

But I find beauty in most womanly gene pools. Some are of course denser than others.

But there is no doubt that the loss of Pakistan meant we lost a lot of future potential of diluting our not very good looking more melanized gene pools.

Cheers, Doc
U should also thank God... ur women are already not into parsi men... us Pak would have been their first choice.. :D

there is a race of people here called the hunzakutz which some historian say are decedents of the huns also their language is unique and very scarce and the only similar language found has been in the salvic region. historians also say that the huns crossed the karakuram mountain to reach the IVC and other parts of india. but some people also say that hunzakutz are also descendant of Alexander army when they crossed this region
brushaski? remains an isolated/non related lingo... amazing .

And this is only possible thanks to the technology, science, inventions and expertise of the White race which makes it possible for these indians.

The actual racial IQ of indians is 82. Less than that of Pakistan and Afghsnistan:lol::

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country#

On top of having a low IQ, indisns also have the smallest weiners in the world:lol::

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm

http://m.mensxp.com/special-feature...e-the-second-smallest-penis-in-the-world.html
too bad you are not in charge of pakistani army expounding this martial race theories

Rule of Thumb----Hindus is basically Indo Aryans + Dravidians with other races being inducted much much later

People of the Indus Basin are not only Indo-Aryans but also are the recipients of multiple-pulses of later nomadic Indo-European genes like Persians,Scythians,Kushans,Wusuns,Yuezhis,various hues of Hunas.....

Even Mahabharata itself (400 BC-400 AD) said that the Indus basin region was not fit anymore for Vedic sacrifices because of intrusion of Mlecchas

'There where forests of Pilus stand, and those five rivers flow, viz., the Satadru, the Vipasa, the Iravati, the Candrabhaga, and the Vitasa and which have the Sindhu for their sixth, there in those regions removed from the Himavat, are the countries called by the name of the Arattas. Those regions are without virtue and religion. No one should go thither. The gods, the pitris, and the brahmanas, never accept gifts from those that are fallen, or those that are begotten by Shudras on the girls of other castes, or the Vahikas who never perform sacrifices and are exceedingly irreligious.'

The Mahabharata, Book 8: Karna Parva: Section 44

Because of having equal association with later nomadic Indo-Europeans as with earlier Indo-Aryans, people of the Indus Basin chose MOSTLY trans-national religions like Buddhism instead of Hinduism.

That's not to say that Central Asian nomads who settled in Indus Basin never converted to Hinduism..Quite the contrary..Examples abound such as Northern Scythians and Alchon Huns. But their level of piety and religiosity were no where close to say that of the Indo-Aryan Brahmins. The Heavy enforcement of Hinduism was missing during those empires

There were pious Hindu empires in the Indus Basin from time to time though, but they were manned by super pious Indo-Aryan Brahmins rather than nomadic converted Hindus...

Chief example of such a dynasty would be the later Hindu Shahis from 850 AD to 1001 AD..who were estimated to be Mohyal Brahmins....

Around 17.5% of male lineages in Northern India belong to the Indo-European pool..Compared to that by my estimation, around 40% of the male lineages in Pakistan belong to the Indo-European pool....

This 20% difference in IE lineage will of course show up in how the two peoples will identify themselves..This subject requires a nuanced and patient view....

When I referring to Pakistan, I am referring specifically to that part of Pakistan that lies between the eastern bank of the Indus and the Indian border...The Western part of Pakistan is beyond the scope of the Indic cultural sphere.

and I have given ample evidence from pre-Islamic times to avoid any needless religious confrontation...

Indus Basin was slowly differentiating itself from Eastern India by adopting the successive innovations of Mahayana Buddhism..Swat itself played a major role in Transmission of Buddhism into Central Asia...

If there was no Islam, Pakistan would be Buddhist and still would be cold to us akin to Sri Lanka ..(though the modern enmity would largely be missing).....Way more Buddhist stupas are found around Pakistan than ancient Hindu temples

Rule of Thumb----Hindus is basically Indo Aryans + Dravidians with other races being inducted much much later

People of the Indus Basin are not only Indo-Aryans but also are the recipients of multiple-pulses of later nomadic Indo-European genes like Persians,Scythians,Kushans,Wusuns,Yuezhis,various hues of Hunas.....

Even Mahabharata itself (400 BC-400 AD) said that the Indus basin region was not fit anymore for Vedic sacrifices because of intrusion of Mlecchas

'There where forests of Pilus stand, and those five rivers flow, viz., the Satadru, the Vipasa, the Iravati, the Candrabhaga, and the Vitasa and which have the Sindhu for their sixth, there in those regions removed from the Himavat, are the countries called by the name of the Arattas. Those regions are without virtue and religion. No one should go thither. The gods, the pitris, and the brahmanas, never accept gifts from those that are fallen, or those that are begotten by Shudras on the girls of other castes, or the Vahikas who never perform sacrifices and are exceedingly irreligious.'

Because of having equal association with later nomadic Indo-Europeans as with earlier Indo-Aryans, people of the Indus Basin chose MOSTLY trans-national religions like Buddhism instead of Hinduism.

That's not to say that Central Asian nomads who settled in Indus Basin never converted to Hinduism..Quite the contrary..Examples abound such as Northern Scythians and Alchon Huns. But their level of piety and religiosity were no where close to say that of the Indo-Aryan Brahmins.

There were pious Hindu empires in the Indus Basin from time to time though, but they were manned by super pious Indo-Aryan Brahmins rather than nomadic converted Hindus...

Chief example of such a dynasty would be the later Hindu Shahis from 850 AD to 1001 AD..who were estimated to be Mohyal Brahmins....

Around 17.5% of male lineages in Northern India belong to the Indo-European pool..Compared to that by my estimation, around 40% of the male lineages in Pakistan belong to the Indo-European pool....

This 20% difference in IE lineage will of course show up in how the two peoples will identify themselves..This subject requires a nuanced and patient view....

When I referring to Pakistan, I am referring specifically to that part of Pakistan that lies between the eastern bank of the Indus and the Indian border...The Western part of Pakistan is beyond the scope of the Indic cultural sphere.

and I have given ample evidence from pre-Islamic times to avoid any needless religious confrontation...

Indus Basin was slowly differentiating itself from Eastern India by adopting the successive innovations of Mahayana Buddhism..Swat itself played a major role in Transmission of Buddhism into Central Asia...

If there was no Islam, Pakistan would be Buddhist and still would be cold to us akin to Sri Lanka ..(though the modern enmity would largely be missing).....Way more Buddhist stupas are found around Pakistan than ancient Hindu temples
Glad you agree we are as different as a Banana is to a truck.

That's not to say that Central Asian nomads who settled in Indus Basin never converted to Hinduism..Quite the contrary..Examples abound such as Northern Scythians and Alchon Huns. But their level of piety and religiosity were no where close to say that of the Indo-Aryan Brahmins. The Heavy enforcement of Hinduism was missing during those empires

So the Hindu faith even admits that the ancestors of modern-day Pakistsnis were different to that of modern day indians, 1000s of years ago? Intetesting.

So the Hindu faith even admits that the ancestors of modern-day Pakistsnis were different to that of modern day indians, 1000s of years ago? Intetesting.
Vahikas meaning outsiders, and here referring to the Indus people........This chapter was probably formalized just before the Gupta era...The constant settlement of various waves of Central Asian nomads in the basin was perhaps too much for the Brahmins to take.....History of the subcontinent should be seen as a constant struggle between nomadic empires and settled empires...Seeing it in a religious prism is boring and straitjacketed....It mirrors Ibn Khaldun's Asabbiyah theory in toto....If there was no Islam, then Buddhist, Shamanist, Tengriist nomadic empires would have fought the same fight against the Indo-Aryans ..the fearsome Northern Yuans and the Dzungar Khanates were Buddhist......If Arabs had overrun the subcontinent as they did in other places, then we could have seen the history in religious terms..But they didnot and here we are.......................

If i am a man or woman lets just leave it to human itself.

Again check out the reasons why no one respects south Asian muslims. And you are still considered Hindus in majority of middle east. The generic term for south asian is hindu only. So as much as u try to beat your chest of "not indian" you will be what you are.

Regarding the penis size with the penis sizes we indians have we have managed to have highest population. So one day or other there is a high probabilty you and your people will end up getting fckd by Indian literally and metaphorically.

Still i fail to understand if this is a kind of sexual frustration you have that you cannot talk without including sexual elements in rational debate. I am not sure who did "dirty things" with you or your goat ran away i am not sure. But dude there are doctors you should visit them. Har beemari laailaj nahi hoti.

EPIC FAIL...........Even White English people are converting to Islam in England in growing numbers:

https://www.economist.com/blogs/erasmus/2016/02/conversion-islam

The biggest Muslim population in the UK are Pakistanis and they are responsible for this. One of the most powerful political figures in England and Europe is the mayor of London. The mayor of London is a Pakistani called Sadiq Khan. An indian has never held this position.

Your assertions about the Middle East are not valid here. In London, there is a growing number of younger Pakistanis, Arabs , Turks & Iranian/Persian Muslims intermarrying with eachother in increasing numbers.

indians may have the largest population in the world but they are also the MOST ugliest, deformed and physically repulsive race on earth:

http://68.media.tumblr.com/05fa1d82aaebee915fc0f05d4f498536/tumblr_inline_o4c0qbEIEC1trd1i3_500.jpg

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-soywmvP4V8E/VvT8_YSdLDI/AAAAAAAAFqk/NokntT0jSDcJt8_S-hZZZz8m-b3FFatBg/s1600/Karthy+and+Marie.JPG

PS I think your mama got a big strong alpha Pakistani/Muslim lund in her choot and ghand-hole and made your papa watch. Just go and ask her.........:lol:

Pakistanis ....cry...louder more louder..but you are just converts by sword..whether you divided to another 10 countries you will remain as Hindu or Indians to Arabs ...

Pakistanis ....cry...louder more louder..but you are just converts by sword..whether you divided to another 10 countries you will remain as Hindu or Indians to Arabs ...

Scientific and anthropological evidence says otherwise:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/the-...cal-divide-is-at-least-1600-years-old.513143/

Think you're getting your info from the same indian source that vehemently proclaimed that Pakistan would NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance............:lol:

Don't know about you, but we couldn't care less what the Arabs or anyone else thinks for that matter.

PS your mama likes to swallow Pakistani/Muslim juice in front of your papa. That is why you are here. You are sadomasochists like all the other indians on PDF.

The Indian Penis Size news doing the rounds in the internet is fake...refer to Human Penis Size article in Wikipedia and there you would find a link to an actual study on Indian Penis size

That study of 500 men yielded an average erect length of 13.01 cm

The International average in 2015 was reckoned to be 13.12 cm (erect length)

@PAKISTANFOREVER

Back
Top Bottom