What's new

The India Pakistan geographical divide is at least 1600 years old

Except Indonesia and Malaysia every Muslim country first conquered by sword and then converted by different means including sword,suffism,...etc
You are stupid, name me which country was converted by the sword?

I disagree with you.

Pakistanis and Indians do not look alike.

Maybe only the Muhajirs.

Pakistanis and Afghanistanis look alike though.
Just compare images of Pakistani,Afghan and Indian cricket teams ..who is similar to whom..

Something like this happened to somebody I know. A forever alone, pudgy thick featured dark guy makes it to the best colleges and then the West. Comes back home to marry the fairest, prettiest looking girl possible. Is over the moon, relocates to the West with the girl. Girl elopes with a white man. The guy becomes heart broken and dejected , quits his job, returns back and settles down in a village back home
A good man always knows his limitations....Dirty Harry
:lol:.Kudos bro

cn38245a.jpg

Indian PM and Pakistani PM

Oitfits look similar but you can clearly tell that both men are from a different race. For a start, NS is more fairer than the indian guy.

By that definition, many people have said Saddam Hussein looked more Pakistani than Arab. That doesn't make Saddam Hussein a Lahori or Pakistani Punjabi.

Just compare images of Pakistani,Afghan and Indian cricket teams ..who is similar to whom..
Forget cricket players, I know Pakistan has more in common with Afghanistan than with India.

I don't need your nonsense to convince me of facts I already know.

• An Indian study of 500 men ages 18 to 60 published in the International Journal of Impotence Research found flaccid, stretched and erect length to be 8.21 cm, 10.88 cm and 13.01 cm, respectively.

This sentence as well as link the Medical Journal which houses the study is provided in the Human Penis Size article in wikipedia ...I cannot post links here because of being a new member...That's an internationally reputed peer-reviewed medical Journal

Searched for it, can't find it. Wikipedia is open to manipulation. Can't accept it's articles.

Oitfits look similar but you can clearly tell that both men are from a different race. For a start, NS is more fairer than the indian guy.

By that definition, many people have said Saddam Hussein looked more Pakistani than Arab. That doesn't make Saddam Hussein a Lahori or Pakistani Punjabi.
That is my analysis as well.

Nawaz Sharif is fairer than the Indian guy.

Forget cricket players, I know Pakistan has more in common with Afghanistan than with India.

I don't need your nonsense to convince me of facts I already know.
Since hes so obsessed with skin color.

Ask him where would he stand even if compared with umar akmal. Let alone Yasir Shah,Afridi or even Misbah.

Back
Top Bottom