What's new

The India Pakistan geographical divide is at least 1600 years old

Pakistanis ....cry...louder more louder..but you are just converts by sword..whether you divided to another 10 countries you will remain as Hindu or Indians to Arabs ...
In Islam it is forbidden to convert by the sword.

Had it been that way, the Mughals should have converted every single Hindu, Christian, Buddhist, and Parsi in South Asia to Islam.

The Mughals, Nizam of Hyderabad, Nawab of Awadh, Nawab of Bahawalpur, never converted people by the sword.

You are just a liar.

The Indian Penis Size news doing the rounds in the internet is fake...refer to Human Penis Size article in Wikipedia and there you would find a link to an actual study on Indian Penis size

That study of 500 men yielded an average erect length of 13.01 cm

The International average in 2015 was reckoned to be 13.12 cm (erect length)

@PAKISTANFOREVER

Wikipedia can't be trusted. Is not a reliable honest source. The source I used is from leading imminent scientists based in the West. If the news is fake, please provide the evidence.

Wikipedia can't be trusted. Is not a reliable honest source. The source I used is from leading imminent scientists based in the West. If the news is fake, please provide the evidence.
People shouldn't use wikipedia really.

Anyone can modify it.

Personally I use Britannica as my encyclopedia.

Just tell me your real name..I can show mirror to you about your race...

Just ask these indians the same question:

http://68.media.tumblr.com/05fa1d82aaebee915fc0f05d4f498536/tumblr_inline_o4c0qbEIEC1trd1i3_500.jpg

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-soywmvP4V8E/VvT8_YSdLDI/AAAAAAAAFqk/NokntT0jSDcJt8_S-hZZZz8m-b3FFatBg/s1600/Karthy+and+Marie.JPG

Let's keep the thread limited to pre-Islamic times people..That is more than enough for the scope of this thread.

Will do. Sorry for going off topic. Need to be civil and scientific here.

The divide between Indians and Pakistanis should not be seen as religious divide but rather as ethnic and even racial divide that made its distinction felt religiously

However even today if there is one Nationality that looks similar to Pakistanis
It is Indians

Even afghans look less similar to Pakistanis than Indians

It is Indians

Even afghans look less similar to Pakistanis than Indians
I disagree with you.

Pakistanis and Indians do not look alike.

Maybe only the Muhajirs.

Pakistanis and Afghanistanis look alike though.

I disagree with you.

Pakistanis and Indians do not look alike.

Maybe only the Muhajirs.

Pakistanis and Afghanistanis look alike though.

cn38245a.jpg

Indian PM and Pakistani PM

In Islam it is forbidden to convert by the sword.

Had it been that way, the Mughals should have converted every single Hindu, Christian, Buddhist, and Parsi in South Asia to Islam.

The Mughals, Nizam of Hyderabad, Nawab of Awadh, Nawab of Bahawalpur, never converted people by the sword.

You are just a liar.
Except Indonesia and Malaysia every Muslim country first conquered by sword and then converted by different means including sword,suffism,...etc

I can only say about what I know happened in Punjab.

At the time of partition nearly all of the high caste & rich Hindus & Sikhs migrated to India. Low caste Hindus & Sikhs, otherwise known as ‘Kammies’ had no incentive to move because they would still be at the bottom of the heap.

To avoid being killed during the riots these people changed their religion. Those who converted to Islam were later called ‘Musalli’ from ‘Musla’; what a Punjabi Muslim was called by the Punjabi non- Muslims prior to the partition. Many however became Christians. Sweeper class among the converted Christians are called ‘Chura’ which is the same as Bhangi in Urdu.

Musalis is quite old term as recorded by British and was used for chuhra like people who converted to Islam and lived in majority muslim villages. As northen punjab, potohar and south AJK where muslim population was up to 90%, in that region these people are still called massalis. By 1947 must of chuhra hindus were converted to Chrsitianity who didn't left. Then we are left with mazhabhi sikhs who left with other sikhs in 1947, there can be case of some of them staying back and converting to Christianity but I doubt it was the case in general.

Chuhra is distinct caste name though. Kammi is again very loose term and shouldn't be confused with chuhra/mussalis. Anyone doing anything other then belonging to agricultural tribes is basically kammi but racially kammi people are very diverse and are not all like chuhras at all. They all have distinct identities and not all kammis will be willing to do the job of churas/mussalis.

Have been reporting your pathetic posts for a while now.. and for one of the few times... ignored em.. despite them being overly abusive.

But seems no action on your posts has only given you more confidence to abuse us and our hospitality.

@Jungibaaz. @Slav Defence. @Irfan Baloch

If i am a man or woman lets just leave it to human itself.

Again check out the reasons why no one respects south Asian muslims.
Really? Have you even been outside of your well?

Its you people who arw considered dirty,smelly by so called middlr easterners and trust me 99.9% wouldnt even sit with you to eat a morsel of food.

And you are still considered Hindus in majority of middle east. The generic term for south asian is hindu only. So as much as u try to beat your chest of "not indian" you will be what you are.

Really? You are bloody called hindi not others.. and are considered submissive people.

Don't trust me? Why dont you go to ME or even Quora and read the arab opinions.. or should i spoon feed you?
Regarding the penis size with the penis sizes we indians have we have managed to have highest population

Congrats youve made it to the list.

Along with rats and rabbits... all submissive and pathetic.

So one day or other there is a high probabilty you and your people will end up getting fckd by Indian literally and metaphorically
And in reality.. there is more possibility of you or your wife getting fuked by a Big Pakistani guy... Along with yourself.

The tragedy of your people is they are not trying to be Pakistanis. Your half life is spent in proving we are "not indians". Your country has even embraced the invaders to actually do that. And in fact everyone makes fun of you for that.

Still i fail to understand if this is a kind of sexual frustration you have that you cannot talk without including sexual elements in rational debate. I am not sure who did "dirty things" with you or your goat ran away i am not sure. But dude there are doctors you should visit them. Har beemari laailaj nahi hoti.

Okay.. so listen to me here... asshole... who were the invaders? Here is a fukin hint.. people from accross the indus.. i.e; us Pashtuns and Baloch.

And who were getting their mums fuked and their temples ransacked? Certainly not people of sarghoda but you umpa lumpas of somnath .. and the throne of power was delhi not faisalabad.

So now go to a neem hakeen wabal e jaan to fix your gupt rog...tiny cretin.

Last edited:
It is Indians

Even afghans look less similar than Indians

FALSE. They don't. That is indian propaganda and myth. The same indian propaganda and myth that vehemently proclaimed that Pakistan would NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance.

Even the scientific and anthropological evidence refutes your claims:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/the-...cal-divide-is-at-least-1600-years-old.513143/

I have lived in London all my life and I have see 1000s of Pakistanis and indians. I can categorically say that bar a few exceptions, the vast majority of Pakistanis look completely different to indians. Even some White people can tell the difference. We have nothing in common with indians. That's why Pakistan HAD to be created. Ultimately, it's why bangladesh HAD to be created too.

• An Indian study of 500 men ages 18 to 60 published in the International Journal of Impotence Research found flaccid, stretched and erect length to be 8.21 cm, 10.88 cm and 13.01 cm, respectively.

This sentence as well as link the Medical Journal which houses the study is provided in the Human Penis Size article in wikipedia ...I cannot post links here because of being a new member...That's an internationally reputed peer-reviewed medical Journal

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom