What's new

The India Pakistan geographical divide is at least 1600 years old

I would not complain about Indian female beauty if Indian women chose to go for heavier dairy-cum-meat addled diet and coupled that with Lifting and squats...the skinny ,dainty look really only works for fair skinned, sharp featured girls..and I am not sure I even like that

I would not complain about Indian female beauty if Indian women chose to go for heavier dairy-cum-meat addled diet and coupled that with Lifting and squats...the skinny ,dainty look really only works for fair skinned, sharp featured girls..and I am not sure I even like that

Our girls are never going to be built like Germanic frauleins if that's the look you're going for ...

Cheers, Doc

Sorry bro. Read your post over lunch and completely forgot about it (was it kadak rotis with a dab of oil with hands today, so no spoon).

What he meant was that few pockets of fair good looking people we have, are systematically skewing their male-female ratio. To the point where I've heard Jat guys are increasingly "importing" brides from other states, even the north-east? Simply because too few Jat girls to marry.

Now in a way that will spread the good looks around. But it would be short lived and pale within a few generations. The darker not so good looking gene pool being MUCH larger.

The ideal way to go about it would be for the Jats to keep producing fair good looking kids, both boys and girls, and those in turn to keep procreating as well, to increase the fair good looking gene pool, and SOME Jat boys and girls from each generation to marry into the larger gene pool.

That way you don't dilute the good looks within a few generations, and theoretically have a never ending supply to slowly beautify the rest. Albeit VERY slowly, if at all.

Dont know about girls, but some of your guys look Parsi. Fair, red. Light brown/reddish hair. Built the same. One of my best buddies in college, a batch junior, was a Jat, and looked a near copy of me. Could easily pass off among Parsis as a Parsi (as long as he kept his Haryanvi mouth shut).

When my son was born, barely a few months old, he and his girlfriend came over home to meet us and do sagan to our boy for the first time.

He was holding him in his arms and to this day my wife and I laugh when we remember the look of confusion on our baby's face, wide eyes, smiles, go goo sounds, and with both tiny hands touching Jat's face all over. Have a photo of that scene as well. :P

@Juggernaut_is_here

Cheers, Doc

Yes, some people have been importing brides but it's more due to strict restrictions on marriages than skewed sex ratio. I mean we avoid a rishta from our own gotra, mother's and grandmother's plus we avoid neighbouring villages "Gawand". Some restrictions are being relaxed regarding to neighbouring villages though.

Haryana has seen skewed sex ratio for the last one century if not more but still we are here procreating and now with more awareness and strict laws the sex ratio is going to only get better.

Nope mixing doesnot really happen like that...How a mixed society looks..one should look to South America......The hardest working,most enterprising and the most adventurous of men would end up with the Fairest looking maidens.....and their sons in turn will marry the fairest of maidens...The poorest are roughly comprised of the darkest skin underclass...No matter how you cut and slice a society and organize it (Hindu ,Islamic Sharia,Communism,Hardcore Capitalism,Social Welfare mixed with Capitalism), Human Biological tendencies and forces will always come to the forefront......The Biggest currencies of a man in Society is his IQ and his testosterone...The Biggest currencies of a woman in Society are her looks and number of her fertile years still remaining.

I don't know. I mean look at parsis, despite the fact that women no longer remain parsi once she marry outside. Despite that pure parsis now look like perhaps shade lighter gujaratis at best racially. Same thing with Kashmiri pandits, they don't look like ethnic Kashmiris from valley at all. Same happened to khatri hindus in Delhi, if they had moved to Amristar instead of Delhi then they would have remained same. South asian male isn't as racist like south americans, its not like they have much options to begin with unlike in south america which is pred white with others being minorty. Even mulatos have at least 50% or more european ancestry. In south asia high caste looks depend more on geographic location and low castes look same irrespective of location most times.

Last edited:
Can somebody give me exact definition of and background to "Mussalis/Churas" that a member mentioned please. I already have a feint idea but precise definition would be appreciated.

Can somebody give me exact definition of and background to "Mussalis/Churas" that a member mentioned please. I already have a feint idea but precise definition would be appreciated.
I once heard that they are descendants of forest aboriginals from the south who have similar genetics to Australoids. They clearly look South Indian and are conscious of their looks, a mussali from a nearby village (he was darker than an African) who had a UK passport decided to improve his genetics by procuring a Greek looking Chitrali lass, needless to say his kids were still dark as hell.Kudos

I once heard that they are descendants of forest aboriginals from the south who have similar genetics to Australoids. They clearly look South Indian and are conscious of their looks, a mussali from a nearby village (he was darker than an African) who had a UK passport decided to improve his genetics by procuring a Greek looking Chitrali lass, needless to say his kids were still dark as hell.Kudos
LOL :lol:

A good one indeed.

One needs to be very careful of their gene pool being infected with hyper-ugly deformed savages. Nobody wants their offspring to lool like the missing link between apes and humans.

Last edited:
LOL :lol:

A good one indeed.
One needs to be very careful of their gene pool of being infected with hyper-ugly deformed savages. Nobody wants their offspring to lool like the missing link between apes and humans.
The thing is she actually ended up eloping with an Afghan refugee, must say cannot blame her.Kudos gents

One needs to be very careful of their gene pool of being infected with hyper-ugly deformed savages. Nobody wants their offspring to lool like the missing link between apes and humans.
lol halarious. :lol:

Indeed Indians are dark skinned.

I'm 90% sure they came from low caste Rajasthan nomadic tribes. In rajasthan low castes have similar caste names as one found in Pakistan. Mussali is just generic term used for such castes once they converted to Islam and were settled in villages. There is still population of them having nomadic life style and collect garbaje to sell, one can find them in outskirts of cities now days and are usually called changhars.

The thing is she actually ended up eloping with an Afghan refugee, must say cannot blame her.Kudos gents

At least with the Afghan the kids will look healthy and good looking. They won't look worst than sub-human apes.

I'm 90% sure they came from low caste Rajasthan nomadic tribes. In rajasthan low castes have similar caste names as one found in Pakistan. Mussali is just generic term used for such castes once they converted to Islam and were settled in villages. There is still population of them having nomadic life style and collect garbaje to sell, one can find them in outskirts of cities now days and are usually called changhars.
Their women also sell bangles, I heard they were related to Australian aboriginals.

I wouldn't say they came from south India as both look different. They came from north India, Rajasthan and even UP. The ones in village now days if they become rich after getting money from abroad or getting some gov job move to Islamabad, buy some house there and change their name. Know one case that did just that and adopted Mian title lol

lol halarious. :lol:

Indeed Indians are dark skinned.

It's not just the dark skin. It's the other things. Some Pakistanis & Arabs are dark skinned but are very good looking and attractive.

It's when you have features similar to that of apes, skinny legs, unhealthy bodies and physique that the problem starts.

Back
Top Bottom