What's new

The Incredible Muslim Hulk proves to be no friend of Islam either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does freedom of speech constitute direct provocation of people's religious values, or other sensitive values?

Sadly, America and the First Amendment says yes. But there's also a twisted rationale. Freedom of speech allows aggrieved parties to vent out their frustration at the target of their hate. If sites like Stormfront were forcibly closed down, the members won't gather neatly and be tracked and will go further underground, their anger and hate building up before it bursts out into the open like Oklahoma.

Don't be THIS ridiculous , bharti. "Muslims" were the first to discuss "evolution" .... Oh no , you didn't take any evolution class or study its historical development? :( lol ... Google "Muhammaden theory of gradual change from lower life forms to human" ....

Many Muslims believe in evolution..others don't. But to say that criticizing Islam on the basis of its rejection of evolution would spark the "same" reaction is total BS!

Plus : Islam doesn't reject evolution. Many Muslims believe in it...others don't....

Dont be a sa. The point i was making to Juice is that Muslims will get offended if you criticize Islam and what would seem factual to the one who is criticizing would not seem so to a Muslim who will only believe that some one is slandering his religion...SO the only choice left as regards Islam is to stop criticizing it altogether..

Dont be a sa. The point i was making to Juice is that Muslims will get offended if you criticize Islam and what would seem factual to the one who is criticizing would not seem so to a Muslim who will only believe that some one is slandering his religion...SO the only choice left as regards Islam is to stop criticizing it altogether..

Dont believe in Islam we have not issue but DONT insult Islam.

Bhairava is right. You guys are seriously WAY over the top touchy. And violently so.

Very dangerous combination which is what is causing the backlash around the world.

You riot and kill, the world will not stop lampooning you guys and all you hold sacred and dear.

The world will push back and do it more. Much more. And the extremists on the other side will use this to goad you into a position from where the only recourse is armed conflict. And bombings. And invasion. And collective stereotyping and "Jewification."

What follows will be pogroms.

Which will force the Muslim diaspora back to their Islamic lands.

Which is what the white extremists want. And they have your help.

The world polarizes. And Islam and Muslims have only themselves to thank for it.

Dont believe in Islam we have not issue but DONT insult Islam.

There will be many who will do both. You cannot give ultimatums and fatwas to those who do not believe.

What is sacred to you means nothing to those who have their own sacred beliefs.

In an ideal world all sides should mind their own business.

But then again, does Islam mind its own alone?

Again , don't be this retarded bharti. Muslims will NOT get offended if you "criticize" Islam....BUT..if you intentionally "insult" Islam..then yes...Muslims will show reaction....

See my post to Juice where I talked about Holland's criticism of Islam and Muslims' reaction.

Scholars criticize Islam all the time..but they don't "insult" Islam...

So the fact that you are implying that Muslims will show the "same reaction" if you 'criticize' Islam is just plain retardness.

Scholarly criticism is always welcomed.

But they movie was NOT "criticism" ...that was MADE to offend Muslims purposely! And hence you see this reaction...

They insult the messenger of god. How do you think Muslims will act?

There will be many who will do both. You cannot give ultimatums and fatwas to those who do not believe.

What is sacred to you means nothing to those who have their own sacred beliefs.

In an ideal world all sides should mind their own business.
But then again, does Islam mind its own alone?

We mind our own business, Islam is our own business

Those who dont mind their own business viz a viz Islam should not and have no right to say to others to mind own business

We mind our own business, Islam is our own business

Those who dont mind their own business viz a viz Islam should not and have no right to say to others to mind own business

No you do not. Not now, not in the past.

When you wage holy war against unbelievers, that is not minding your own business.

When you impose taxes on unbelievers, that is not minding your own business.

When you go out and actively convert in a bid to dominate the world with your ideology, that is not minding your own business.

When you punish those who do not believe in your ideology anymore and want to revert or convert to other faiths by death, that is not minding your own business.

Any insult of religion shouldn't be taken lightly. It can be used by opportunists to use it to incite hatred, increase indifference and violence.

Respect other's religion if you want to your religion to be respected. Show support if something derogatory is done against other religion. We have already paid price in form of lives of thousands where general puublic was at looser end and these so called leaders had their goals achieved.

Restraint by any community shouldn't be taken as cowardice but a mature approach to reduce tension and avoid violence. leader of each community should be chosen carefully and these leaders should be more tilted towards peaceful solution.

Once Eid and Mahaveer Jayanti (Jain religion holy day) occured on same day. As Jains are against killing of animals or any living things, many Muslims opted to not kill "Bakra". It was very well appreciated by jain community and others. So its about the societal structure and enviroment rather than fault in religion.

Most of the people don't know the story behind Sardarji ke Barah baj gaye....It was Sikhs who protected Hindus during night (mid-night-12o'clock) and Hindus felt safe as they trusted Sikhs with their life.

You are such a coward you have no moral grounds to hold my country flag.

on topic: According to previous track record Islam is religion which encouraging violence in all means and their history is written with blood. If whole world declaring war against muslims means then peace prevails for sure in planet earth.

Quote from Transformer Movie "Not to call you a coward, master, but sometimes, cowards do survive... "

Persia and Parsi: When Islam invaded Persia and start conversion some Cowards ran for life and Settle in India, Now they are 1,00,000 strong community and serving mankind like anything. Imagine if there would be 10-30 million parsis, the world would be better place.

As My ancestors were among those cowards who didn't bowed to Islam, rather learn to survive under Islamic rule (Including 1947-2012). I would prefer to run for my life rather than bowing to some Arabic god...

@minority: Some one mentioned These miscreants are some some bad Muslims. Please stop playing "Good Cop and Bad Cop" with us. We know the truth. I have Bhagalpur Riots, I am eye witness of Bhagalpur riots, I know everything... If you want to know the truth, PM me, I will tell you true story of Bhagalpur riots..

You called it cowardliness, I call it pragmatic...

No you do not. Not now, not in the past.

You mean we can insult Hindu gods in the same breath?

When you wage holy war against unbelievers, that is not minding your own business.

When you attack our people, kill them, bomb them we have the right to wage the war

When you impose taxes on unbelievers, that is not minding your own business.

When you go out and actively convert in a bid to dominate the world with your ideology, that is not minding your own business.

When you punish those who do not believe in your ideology anymore and want to revert or convert to other faiths by death, that is not minding your own business.

There is no room for forced conversion in Islam.

Persia and Parsi: When Islam invaded Persia and start conversion some Cowards ran for life and Settle in India, Now they are 1,00,000 strong community and serving mankind like anything. Imagine if there would be 10-30 million parsis, the world would be better place.

Man wtf are you talking about?

Do you forget the 300 years of war with Islam that happened before the priests and women and children only came over by sea to preserve the fire and the holy texts? Leaving most able bodied men behind to fight the invader?

You think a people decide one fine day oh lets leave our land of over 8000 years and go across for a picnic?

Again , don't be this retarded bharti. Muslims will NOT get offended if you "criticize" Islam....BUT..if you intentionally "insult" Islam..then yes...Muslims will show reaction....

See my post to Juice where I talked about Holland's criticism of Islam and Muslims' reaction.

Scholars criticize Islam all the time..but they don't "insult" Islam...

So the fact that you are implying that Muslims will show the "same reaction" if you 'criticize' Islam is just plain retardness.

Scholarly criticism is always welcomed.

But they movie was NOT "criticism" ...that was MADE to offend Muslims purposely! And hence you see this reaction...

Critics is always labelled as Insult by Islam..

Note: I am not supporting this so called movie, this movie was such a bad thing. I didn't like the way this movie was made. I condemn this movie...

Reactions: AUz
You mean we can insult Hindu gods in the same breath?

You would not be the first. Yet do you see Hindus across the world maiming and killing? Have you forgotten MF Hussain?

When you attack our people, kill them, bomb them we have the right to wage the war

Were Persians and Hindus attacking your people and killing them and bombing them? You have Muslims involved in domestic ethnic strife in over 25 hot spots across the world with people of all religions and races? Everyone is bombing you guys alone?

Aap kya yahan doodh mein dhule bali ke bakre hain?

There is no room for forced conversion in Islam.

Yet that's exactly what has happened since the birth of Islam 1350 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom