What's new

The Incredible Muslim Hulk proves to be no friend of Islam either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for a compromise....I consider free speach as almost holy....but let us work together. We should not give up free speach...but perhaps certain forms of religious discussion can be muted. As I cannot burn a cross on a nieghbors lawn perhaps certain forms of insult can be limited. It obvoiusly hurts the feelings of enough people to consider it as a form of hate speech. I would never say outlaw critizism of religion...keep it factual....or defend it. It would feel like giving up something...but that's how compromise works...and as many muslims as have condemned the death of our ambassador...it seems a good time for copromise...

That, you see, is all that matters. This isn't about a film. It's about an excuse.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ves-no-friend-islam-either.html#ixzz26hpSdGSJ

I completely Agree with it, Last Jumma (Friday the 14th sep 2012) Muslims created havoc and panic in Indian city , Gaziabad. India has seen Rise of Islam in recent year, truly speaking I am afraid of my family life.

If opportunity comes I will flee India and run to any civilized western country. At least my daughter will be safe there.

Ohhhh noooooo :eek:

Rise of Islam? Damn! RUN! RUN! RUN! RUN!

Moooooooooooozlummmmmmmmmmssssss are comin' ...huh

Islam will keep on rising , Mashallah ....you can forget your irrational fear...try to be friend with Muslims may be?

And Islam has "Incredible Hulk?" while other faiths don't? Hmmmm another weapon in Islam's arsenal :rofl:

You want to kill Indians? Behind your computer? lol

I can kill Indians from both behind and in front of the computer as well. :lol:

You know, in Pakistan they say "Killing an Indian a day keeps the doctor away".

:chilli:

After Brits left India, Muslim took control of India. Muslims are ruling India through their Proxies (Lallooos, Mullayams, Gandhys etc). Islamic rule never left India, Islam is still ruling us.

Officially (As per Manmohan's statement) Muslims have first right on Indian resources , others are second class citizen. I am just waiting for my VISA, once I get it, I will flee to some civilized cultured country..

You are such a coward you have no moral grounds to hold my country flag.

on topic: According to previous track record Islam is religion which encouraging violence in all means and their history is written with blood. If whole world declaring war against muslims means then peace prevails for sure in planet earth.

Free speech means that I can go to someone and tell them that I would like to sleep with their mother, without coming home with a black eye or worse.

Everything should be in moderation and be in balance. Liberal fascists cannot condone this type of instigative "free speech" without expecting repercussions to follow.

After all, we are only human beings, which are prone to to emotions such as anger or revenge.

Hey how do you know for sure they are just a 'minority' and the 'majority' doesnt agree with them ? Did they say that to you ? The 'majority' might not be as vocal, but that does not mean they dont support it either.
Cool it dude! Do you know the Muslim population of the world? Over 1.6 billion or about 23% of the world population! How many indulged in arson and murder? I am not talking of peaceful demonstrations by the Muslims. That's fine. I'm talking about those extremists who indulged in the worst kind of mayhem witnessed recently, and who were a minority.

Peaceful demonstrations are acceptable in a democracy, not murder and arson! Period!

Time for a compromise....I consider free speach as almost holy....but let us work together. We should not give up free speach...but perhaps certain forms of religious discussion can be muted. As I cannot burn a cross on a nieghbors lawn perhaps certain forms of insult can be limited. It obvoiusly hurts the feelings of enough people to consider it as a form of hate speech. I would never say outlaw critizism of religion...keep it factual....or defend it. It would feel like giving up something...but that's how compromise works...and as many muslims as have condemned the death of our ambassador...it seems a good time for copromise...

You dont know what you are speaking..What do you mean by "factual criticism of a religion"....You can criticize religions that dont believe in evolution..as all available scientific evidence suggest evolution....but saying Islam is false on that basis would provoke this same reaction...As regards Islam..they give only one choice....you stop all criticism...factual,non-facctual, coherent, in-coherent..everything..

Juice , this is not about Free speech. This is a clear case of "offending the other group purposely" ...

In UK , Tom Holland just wrote a book about Islam/Muhammad/Qur'an/Islamic history and questioned Islam's narrative...guess what? Muslims actually received it in a good way and they replied to his inaccuracies by writing a paper...and then he replied back..and this is going back and forth...Do you see any "offense" or "protests" against Mr Holland? NO! But when you "purposely" insult others' holy figures just to incite violence..then this must be unacceptable even to the champions of free speech...no?

In America , I see offensive Jesus pictures everyday....like he was portrayed being gay and having ******** with others blah blah..but Christianity in America is almost a dead faith (specially in Non-Southern liberal states)...also Americans/Christians are a way more matured group because they have already seen these things in history....Expecting Muslims to act the same would be a bit naive. Muslims DO take Islam VERY seriously...so this is the problem..Why do the West(some people in the West) always HAVE TO poke Muslims on this matter? Why?

Cool it dude! Do you know the Muslim population of the world? Over 1.6 billion or about 23% of the world population! How many indulged in arson and murder? I am not talking of peaceful demonstrations by the Muslims. That's fine. I'm talking about those extremists who indulged in the worst kind of mayhem witnessed recently, and who were a minority.

I am not the one saying anything definitively here..Read my statement..I said they might not support this or they may also support this silently and just not as vocally...whereas you are the one giving a definitive statement.

Peaceful demonstrations are acceptable in a democracy, not murder and arson! Period!

Murder and Arson?

By playing with the sentiments of people, you can create an endless recruiting list for the Taliban, or any other extremist outfit.

Does freedom of speech constitute direct provocation of people's religious values, or other sensitive values?

I'm talking about those extremists who indulged in the worst kind of mayhem witnessed recently, and who were a minority.

Bro, you do realize that "minority" when we are talking about 1.6 billion people is a HUGE number?

What is this "minority"? Do you have a number?

A few hundred thousand? A few million?

You know what 10 guys did in Mumbai right?

What 14 guys did in New York?

How do you like your odds now with this "outnumbered minority" bro?

Especially when the so called liberal and moderate "majority" seems to be silent and powerless and ineffectual in weeding out their own rot.

You dont know what you are speaking..What do you mean by "factual criticism of a religion"....You can criticize religions that dont believe in evolution..as all available scientific evidence suggest evolution....but saying Islam is false on that basis would provoke this same reaction...As regards Islam..they give only one choice....you stop all criticism...factual,non-facctual, coherent, in-coherent..everything..

Don't be THIS ridiculous , bharti. "Muslims" were the first to discuss "evolution" .... Oh no , you didn't take any evolution class or study its historical development? :( lol ... Google "Muhammaden theory of gradual change from lower life forms to human" ....

Many Muslims believe in evolution..others don't. But to say that criticizing Islam on the basis of its rejection of evolution would spark the "same" reaction is total BS!

Plus : Islam doesn't reject evolution. Many Muslims believe in it...others don't....

Especially when the so called liberal and moderate "majority" seems to be silent and powerless and ineffectual in weeding out their own rot.

The question is, do they even want to weed out this rot......or do they consider this 'minority' as a rot or as a useful cannon-fodder ?

Bro, you do realize that "minority" when we are talking about 1.6 billion people is a HUGE number?

What is this "minority"? Do you have a number?

A few hundred thousand? A few million?

You know what 10 guys did in Mumbai right?

What 14 guys did in New York?

How do you like your odds now with this "outnumbered minority" bro?

Few Liberal extremists Vs conservative extremists = Killings

Don't be THIS ridiculous , bharti. "Muslims" were the first to discuss "evolution" .... Oh no , you didn't take any evolution class or study its historical development? :( lol ... Google "Muhammaden theory of gradual change from lower life forms to human" ....

Many Muslims believe in evolution..others don't. But to say that criticizing Islam on the basis of its rejection of evolution would spark the "same" reaction is total BS!

Plus : Islam doesn't reject evolution. Many Muslims believe in it...others don't....

I did not know this. I have asked this question on another thread in the recent past.

Do you get just one shot at redemption (this current life)?

Do souls move up an evolutionary chain (between life forms) towards eventual enlightenment?

Do you therefore have man births (same soul, different lives)?

If there is just one judgment day, and its not yet come, what happens to all the Muslims who live and die? Where are they waiting? In what form?

Andromache it was I asked these questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom