What's new

The importance of Syria for Iran .

The SiLent crY

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
As you all know , It's been almost 2 years that rebels have been fighting against the Syrian government and more than 40000 people have lost their lives during this civil war .

Apart from the west , Arabian states and Turkey that supporting the rebels , I just wanna ask your opinion why Iran has spent it's energy and power ( including political , financial and military assistance ) to save the Syrian current governors ?

The second question is what will be the future of Syria if Assad falls or he saves his government there ?

And the third one that might be important is that , what will be the future of Middle East If any change happens in Syria ( Assad falls or stays in power ) , Will the result of war there bring other wars , Invasions and Insecurity ? will it involve the ME powers like Iran , Israel , Turkey and Saudi Arabia ? and will it encourage the Kurds to settle an independent state in Syria and then the whole ME ?

I do know this thread might not be appropriate in Iranian Defense section but the Importance of Syria for Iran as they have mutual defense pact is the result I started this here .

Please don't troll and insult others even though you don't agree with their opinions .

Abstract-Vector-Color-Map-Of-Syria-Country-Colored-By-National-Flag-1049a20.jpg

map.gif

syria-location-map.jpg

God bless Syrians and hope the war ends there as soon as possible

Syria is our Redline

I am not supporting Assad ...

they need changes , but peaceful changes ...

we don't need another wahhabi country in middle east ...

but at last ... Iran is the winner ...

no offence Turkish & Arab bros ...

this is reality ...

Iran will lose alot when assad is gone and soon he is going even russia knows this. By 1 year maximum assad will go.

I believe Syria will be a more Turkish friendly nation with better ties.

We will rebuild Syria and have strategic friendship after assad goes hopefully.

Syria is our Redline

this is reality ...

But it seems the news that is coming from Syria is quite opposite what you are saying here....I feel Assad is loosing the grip is each passing day...So what would be the impact in case Assad fall?

But it seems the news that is coming from Syria is quite opposite what you are saying here....I feel Assad is loosing the grip is each passing day...So what would be the impact in case Assad fall?

news coming from Syria ... ya !!!

from which source ???

news coming from Syria ... ya !!!

from which source ???

I donot mean in my literal sense that news from Syria rather news from sources available on net, it might be wrong, and course i wish i should be wrong as a personal view point. As i donot want to see Syria fall into the hand of Islamic fundamentalist people with Al Queda running the show from the background...

Iran will lose alot when assad is gone and soon he is going even russia knows this. By 1 year maximum assad will go.

I believe Syria will be a more Turkish friendly nation with better ties.

We will rebuild Syria and have strategic friendship after assad goes hopefully.

rebuild after destroying ???

you can wait for ever ...

I am talking about real world ... not Alice in wonder land ...

I am talking about your neighbor Iran ...

wait for dark days bro ...

you can't understand it now ... just wait :)

I donot mean in my literal sense that news from Syria rather news from sources available on net, it might be wrong, and course i wish i should be wrong as a personal view point. As i donot want to see Syria fall into the hand of Islamic fundamentalist people with Al Queda running the show from the background...

oh man ... this is not Islam

we call it British hands ...

oh man ... this is not Islam

we call it British hands ...

i dont understand what your saying. We will rebuild it after assad massacre and destroying syria.

Which military uses ballistic missile on its own people?

Last edited by a moderator:

Please elaborate

Syria is Irans route to to the sea!!!!!!!!! Thats so important LOL

Syria is our Redline

this is reality ...

How about

Importance of Syria for the SYRIANS

Why it is that every Shia ruled /significant minority country MUST do the bidding the fing Ayatullah Regime?
Why it is that every Sunni ruled /significant minority country MUST do the bidding the fing Saudi Regime?

Can these countries have a RIGHT to serve their own fing citizens?

Must Iranian and Saudi dictators draw these fing red-lines with the blood of the citizens of these countries?

Someone here is trying to play in a game that is MUCH MUCH bigger than their weight.

But they think they can play because globo-Shiaism cannot create enough Syrians to kill their fellow countrymen.

So terrible.

how about Pakistanis go and start killing Iranians and then write stupid articles like

Importance of Iran for the Pakistanis

How would an Iranian like you feel then?

Or you think Pakistani Shias and lefties will always be subservient to Ayatullahs so there is no chance in hell of Pakistanis doing to Iran, as to what Iran is doing to Pakistan and Syria and Lebanon?

Estimates of deaths in the Syrian civil war vary between 40,000 and 57,155*

Way to go Iran. :tdown:

As long as Russians are backing Assad, he is safe. God Daddy China is also with him.

How about

Importance of Syria for the SYRIANS

Why it is that every Shia ruled /significant minority country MUST do the bidding the fing Ayatullah Regime?
Why it is that every Sunni ruled /significant minority country MUST do the bidding the fing Saudi Regime?

Can these countries have a RIGHT to serve their own fing citizens?

Must Iranian and Saudi dictators draw these fing red-lines with the blood of the citizens of these countries?

Someone here is trying to play in a game that is MUCH MUCH bigger than their weight.

But they think they can play because globo-Shiaism cannot create enough Syrians to kill their fellow countrymen.

So terrible.

how about Pakistanis go and start killing Iranians and then write stupid articles like

Importance of Iran for the Pakistanis

How would an Iranian like you feel then?

Or you think Pakistani Shias and lefties will always be subservient to Ayatullahs so there is no chance in hell of Pakistanis doing to Iran, as to what Iran is doing to Pakistan and Syria and Lebanon?

Troll

I don't get why we can't discuss about something gently ?

As I started this thread not gonna respond or thank others but please don't end this thread by trolls .

Back
Top Bottom