What's new

The impending collapse of China

Status
Not open for further replies.
it wasn't the cpc who said there were 600 million indians who defecate on the streets, but your beloved western "free" media.

AFP: In modern India, 600 million lack toilets

i guess that shatters your little belief.

See I am accepting problems in my country. We are aware of our problems curtsy free media and transparent system and We are working on it. But Chinese are not aware about problems in their country. They even dont know whats happening in their country due to restricted and government monitored media ad no transparency. its even more dangerous. Such a big country foundation is based on such a weak base. next USSR in making.

Götterdämmerung;2903173 said:
Just to let many of them die a slow death of hunger and illness. If they are lucky enough to survice, many of them would grow up stunted due to malnourishment and ignorant due to the lack of proper education.

The typical answer of a racist moron who runs out of counter arguments. As if insinuating the ethnicity of me is an anwer to my points. :lol:

None of us can see into the future, but unitl now, German companies have been successful in China like our car companies are reaping huge profits there. Up till now, the win-win situation is evident, particularly for Germany. And thanks to China, our economy was not hit as hard as others who manufacture little (e.g. the US and UK) because we make products that Chinese love to pay the high price tag.

On the other hand, you Indians are not playing in the same legue yet and already dreaming of us being your servants and beggars. Your dalits are already treated like dirt, it would be a nightmare for us if you ever will be above us.

In an old thread, I did say Indian philosophy and Nazi philosophy have a lot in common. This video is just another proof of my claim.

That's great man, atleast in Germany you can say whatever sh!t you want without getting thrown in gulag, unlike your less fortunate brothers in mainland! :tup:

you guys even promote american portals and love to be enslaved by the yanks! how pathetic indians are!

their love towards them is so deep they want them as slavessssssss & beggars

why do chinese make fun of the lower caste people so much? they have already suffered enough.

these lower caste people are actually protesting by shitting openly on the face of indian government and indian upper caste for thieir massive incapablities to take care of their very basic welfare such as providing facilities for personal sanitation and hygiene!

low iq indians terribly fail to notice these "silent" voices !:rofl:

See I am accepting problems in my country. We are aware of our problems curtsy free media and transparent system and We are working on it. But Chinese are not aware about problems in their country. They even dont know whats happening in their country due to restricted and government monitored media ad no transparency. its even more dangerous. Such a big country foundation is based on such a weak base. next USSR in making.

USSR was weak because as a country it never existed in history, only 50% of the population identified as Russian, and their economy was shrinking every year.

India never existed in history either, and India has even less ethnic unity than Russia had (every state in India has its own race), and India's economy shrunk in the rankings from 2010 to 2011, according to the IMF. India was also recently downgraded.

The USSR existed from 1922–1991, one of the shortest lived nations in history. Compared to China which has lasted for thousands of years, and endured all the ups and downs imaginable.

India has existed from 1947-? An artificial creation of the British colonialists, out of a subcontinent that was historically made up of independent kingdoms.

these lower caste people are actually protesting by shitting openly on the face of indian government and indian upper caste for thieir massive incapablities to take care of their very basic welfare such as providing facilities for personal sanitation and hygiene!

And they get stabbed for eating beef & sent to prison

That's great man, atleast in Germany you can say whatever sh!t you want without getting thrown in gulag, unlike your less fortunate brothers in mainland! :tup:

stop worrying about china, they dont send people to prison for eating beef

dont play stupid with me.

in reply to post #186 an indian said,

Unfortuatly your scale has been provided by CPC. You guys have no option to believe whatever CPC says as there is no free media in China.

implying that what he is saying is false because supposedly the cpc told him so (lol!)

and i countered this indians brainwashed mind by showing a link to a western "free" source that showed just what he said.

what do you have to say now about 600 million of your countrymen defecating on the streets? ccp proganda? :eek:

low iq indians terribly fail to notice these "silent" voices !:rofl:

Like how mainlanders sh!t in the open in hong kong?

there is ample evidence on youtube you know?

http://www.********.com/view?i=2c9_1328304616

http://chinalert.com/2010/10/03/mainlander-shits-in-hong-kong-shopping-mall/

The would will know about China's stench when there is free media. untill then we have to content with what we see in Hong Kong

I'm not sure why Chinese salivating on watching a stupid video. Unlike China, anyone can post whatever they want in India. We don;t have a daddy with a stick to look after us.

Although I'm not opposing CPC here, considering the Hong Wu and likes here in PDF, CPC is a boon for Chinese population. Go CPC!

USSR was weak because as a country it never existed in history, only 50% of the population identified as Russian, and their economy was shrinking every year.

India never existed in history either, and India has even less ethnic unity than Russia had (every state in India has its own race), and India's economy shrunk in the rankings from 2010 to 2011, according to the IMF. India was also recently downgraded to a negative outlook.

The USSR existed from 1922–1991, one of the shortest lived nations in history. Compared to China which has lasted for thousands of years, and endured all the ups and downs imaginable.

India has existed from 1947-? An artificial creation of the British colonialists, out of a subcontinent that was historically made up of independent kingdoms.

wrong again:

indians consists of Caucasoid, mongoloid and Australoid. just 3

Template:Ethnic groups of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

india as a unified country existed longer than china did.

by mughals
aurangzeb2_3jpeg.gif

and by mauryans
maurya-india.jpg

if india existed from India has existed from 1947-
then china exists from 1949-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom