What's new

The Impact of Rafale & S400 induction into Indo/pak Theatre

Can’t afford to run country or government. But let’s buy jets and missiles. Yindooos haz itz.
Look who's talking:rofl:

good air forces will always find the weak spots of S-400 and rafales.
both haven't been used in wars yet.
Russian systems are always good on papers but failed miserably in war.
Care to elaborate?
Russian systems are always found to be rugged and reliable! From ak 47 to mig 21
And french have bombed Syria plenty of times with Rafale

Pakistanis don't realise the clout the sixth largest gdp gives you especially when you happen to be the fastest growing economy in the world

Where did you get this piece of crap from?

BD is growing quicker than India with GDP growth rate 7.7% in the last fiscal compared to 7.3%

BD is the fastest growing 100+ million population economy in the world in terms of GDP per capita.

BD is growing quicker than India with GDP growth rate 7.7% in the last fiscal compared to 7.3%

BD is the fastest growing 100+ million population economy in the world in terms of GDP per capita.

Sanghi is high smelling cow dung!!

good air forces will always find the weak spots of S-400 and rafales.
both haven't been used in wars yet.
Russian systems are always good on papers but failed miserably in war.

Bad news for your thunders then since they fly with Russian smokey engines

Are you trying g to compare the economics of India and Bangladesh

I believe the difference is ten fold and forex reserves 20.times.

Stop embaressing yourself

India and Bangladesh in same sentence is a joke

Are you trying g to compare the economics of India and Bangladesh

I believe the difference is ten fold and forex reserves 20.times.

Stop embaressing yourself

India and Bangladesh in same sentence is a joke

Yes as you said India is the fastest growing economy in the world.
Due to faster BDP growth, India is now around 8 times the size of BD in GDP.

Last edited:
Yes as you said India is the fastest growing economy in the world.
Due to faster BDP growth, India is now around 8 times the size of BD in GDP.

What is the size of Bangladesh economy as per your info ?

What is the size of Bangladesh economy as per your info ?

Ok. Looks like I was mistaken as India is 10 times as large in GDP as BD with 8 times the population.
Still fact remains that BD is narrowing this gap and I expect BD to surpass Indian GDP per capita in the mid-2020s.

Ok. Looks like I was mistaken as India is 10 times as large in GDP as BD with 8 times the population.
Still fact remains that BD is narrowing this gap and I expect BD to surpass Indian GDP per capita in the mid-2020s.

How did Population came between economy & reserve ? :what:

I can understand your "Still fact" but practical problems are different from theory.

But best wishes for future :-) as if combined SCO, SAARC, ASEAN work together we don't need others to trade :-)

U r too optimistic...

Dude, in 2007 India had twice the GDP per capita of BD.
Now it is around 25% more.
BD has started a growth ramp up now and looks set to surpass 8% GDP growth this fiscal.

How did Population came between economy & reserve ? :what:

I can understand your "Still fact" but practical problems are different from theory.

But best wishes for future :-) as if combined SCO, SAARC, ASEAN work together we don't need others to trade :-)

It relies on India allowing BD unfettered access to hydro energy from Nepal and Bhutan, and also allowing them to import and export to BD with no barriers.

Anyway, BD will always have trading relations with rest of the world as well.

Dude, in 2007 India had twice the GDP per capita of BD.
Now it is around 25% more.
BD has started a growth ramp up now and looks set to surpass 8% GDP growth this fiscal.

It relies on India allowing BD unfettered access to hydro energy from Nepal and Bhutan, and also allowing them to import and export to BD with no barriers.

Anyway, BD will always have trading relations with rest of the world as well.
Good for Bengalis then

Good for Bengalis then

It is in India's interest that Bangladesh does well. So, good for India as well.

Third...look at any country and see how they have deployed their air defense systems and it will become clear to u, how stupid it sounds that India would move its S400 along Pakistani border to enforce a no fly zone over Pak.

The S-400 has been made to be placed around border areas.

russias-s-400-deployments1.jpg

Look who's talking:rofl:

Care to elaborate?
Russian systems are always found to be rugged and reliable! From ak 47 to mig 21
And french have bombed Syria plenty of times with Rafale
what Israel did to Syrian air defences in the past? all soviets best of that era.

French faced no opposition. ISIS were without air force.

Bad news for your thunders then since they fly with Russian smokey engines
will be replaced with Chinese engines soon.

Back
Top Bottom