What's new

The illicit wine-makers of Pakistan's north

00125284882529.jpg

but i am not in the favor of drinking all the time home made because we have no lab . so i prefer imported and pakistani made alcohol

yeah these are to be taken in very light quantity because they have not degree or proof about its spirit

5:93 also says that if you behave like a proper muslim, what you eat will not get you into trouble.
So the occasional ham sandwich is OK as well, if you otherwise behave.

There shall be no sin (imputed) unto those who believe and do good works for what they may have eaten (in the past). So be mindful for your duty (to Allah), and do good works; and again; be mindful your duty, and believe; and once again: be mindful your duty, and do right, Allah loveth the good. Surah Al-Maida v.93

This verse refers to what have been consumed in the PAST, meaning when it was lawful to eat food that was permitted in the past and NOW Allah has made it HARAM, you will not be accountable for it.

The actual verse is this:

O ye who believe! ''khamaru'' and games of chance and idols and divining arrows are only an infamy of Satan's handiwork. Leave it aside in order that ye may succeed. Surah Al-Maidah v 90

Again what point are you trying to make by making up verses? Everyone can check your reference and mine and they're different! Khamrul and games of chance (gambling),....are haram/forbidden!

No, even in your translation, it is but advice how to behave if you want to succeed.
It does not state that it is forbidden, unlike other verses state things to be forbidden.

Alcoholism as well as losing all your money in Las Vegas is not the route to success.
Drinking a glass of wine, or playing poker for quarters does not affect your success.

AND you are ignoring other verses.

Not convincing...

there are some stupid fks on here if they think alcohol is allowed by islam for general consumption, or that nimaz number etc is not relevant!
The hadith is key to unlocking meaning of Quran and has to be taken in context.
In parts of quran we Allah commands to slay the pagans where you find them, but this is not for pagans of the world just the pagans of Mecca, which I believe had broken their truce with Muslims of Medina. This information is known from sunnah and hadees.

As far as hadeeth go one can also use common sense if something sounds illogical for our Prophet (PBUH) to have said then its most likely not rue! Doesnt mean that every other hadeeth can now be contested, otherwise there would be no Islam!

yeah these are to be taken in very light quantity because they have not degree or proof about its spirit

bhai jee indus velly main sharab banaty thy . dunby ki fat - babool ki khaal - gur - powerful fruits and some spices . itni teekhi banti thi ke log pee nhi sakty thy us sharab main kabaab dal ker kabab ko khaty to nasha ho jata tha . english gov ban them and arrest them for promote English daru in early 1900s

Daffa karro.... sanno keee? It's up to Allah to show the righteous path to whomever He wishes and blind an entire race that he doesn't wish to enlighten, it's ALL entirely up to Him. Wisdom maybe equivalent to your combined life experiences over a lifetime or maybe a function of your IQ / grey matter and time, however, that necessarily doesn't equate to righteous behavior... think about it, if it were, then Abu Jahl would've retained his earlier laqab of Abu Hakkam.

Who am I to interfere in his divine judgements and destiny that he has written for these people. I don't have the moral authority to declare anyone of them a Momin or an Infidel.

Live and let live, the problem will only arise when someone puts a stone in my path.
That is fair ....But mind you to pass the true msg is also our duty no one is asking you to force even I am against that...But to lie OR to cover OR overly push like the Satan when he claimed the fruit of the tree will make them immortal, is also not what ALLAH asked of us....

There shall be no sin (imputed) unto those who believe and do good works for what they may have eaten (in the past). So be mindful for your duty (to Allah), and do good works; and again; be mindful your duty, and believe; and once again: be mindful your duty, and do right, Allah loveth the good. Surah Al-Maida v.93

This verse refers to what have been consumed in the PAST, meaning when it was lawful to eat food that was permitted in the past and NOW Allah has made it HARAM, you will not be accountable for it.

You add an explanation, which may or may not be the intention of this verse.

No, even in your translation, it is but advice how to behave if you want to succeed.
It does not state that it is forbidden, unlike other verses state things to be forbidden.

Alcoholism as well as losing all your money in Las Vegas is not the route to success.
Drinking a glass of wine, or playing poker for quarters does not affect your success.

Not convincing...

This is where you need to study classical Arabic language, especially knowledge of balagha (rhetoric) and then you will understand how the language was used in the past.

No point in anyone arguing with munafik people
I am not saying I am perfect and have done things which are wrong by Quran and hadeeth, but I know they are wrong and always feel bad for them, due to my weaknesses as a human being... But I know it to be wrong and never try to justify it as saying well actually its ok in moderation!

[

QUOTE="A.P. Richelieu, post: 7782392, member: 152476"]No, even in your translation, it is but advice how to behave if you want to succeed.

Not convincing...[/QUOTE]

contradictory
It is not contradictory when I say that drink all that is good for you but dont drink bleach....

Or eat all that is good for you but dont eat the dead animal coz even microbiology shows you that an animal dead - from fear or whose blood isnt drained has more microbes that that which the blood is drained immediately..

Quran doesnt contradict however your understanding and cherry picking is called lying or covering up...

This day [all] good foods have been made lawful, and the food of those who were given the Scripture is lawful for you and your food is lawful for them. And [lawful in marriage are] chaste women from among the believers and chaste women from among those who were given the Scripture before you, when you have given them their due compensation, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse or taking [secret] lovers. And whoever denies the faith - his work has become worthless, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers.

O you who have believed, indeed, intoxicants, gambling, [sacrificing on] stone alters [to other than Allah ], and divining arrows are but defilement from the work of Satan, so avoid it that you may be successful.

There is not upon those who believe and do righteousness [any] blame concerning what they have eaten [in the past] if they [now] fear Allah and believe and do righteous deeds, and then fear Allah and believe, and then fear Allah and do good; and Allah loves the doers of good.

I am not sure how you read ...cherry picking and jumping verses is not how anyone who is not hiding something would read!

Back
Top Bottom