What's new

The illicit wine-makers of Pakistan's north

:rofl:

Shrab jo na piyee usko saza di jaye
or saza bhi aysi deni chayee
12069axm.jpg

There are one million one options between 'Forbidden' and 'Haram' (not preferred, not nice, not liked etc etc). You shouldn't take "Haram" so lightly. Under Islamic jurisprudence, Haram is considered a punishable offense.

I bet you I'm whiter than you, both morally and skin-tone wise! :D

Sad to read from muslims that wine is not haram,,,, Really agar yahi speed rahi to last hour is too near aur yeh kala muun leke Allah ke samne paesh hoge?

You add an explanation, which may or may not be the intention of this verse.
A normal human being can check up the Arabic words and see how "grammatically" it is being used before...Stop derailing the thread ...

Bhai jaan- the number and how to do the namaz is shown by the nabi as'salaathu was'salaam. I am SHOCKED sitting on a PAKISTAN DF that I'm talking about faraid; i.e namaz. It is a pillar of Islam. Rejecting the number of NAMAZ in a day i.e 5 is KUFR. Even the Shia don't differ with us on this!

Following the Nabi as'salthu was'salaam as I have mentioned before with verse, MUSLIMS have NO choice to obey the Nabi as'salaathu-was'salaam. There is NO compromise, no negotiations!

I am talking about the farid, like the namaaz as this is what this topic is about. MUSLIMS have to follow and do it!

Bhaijan, the fact that the number and way of prayer is not mentioned in the Quran itself should be kept in mind. Do you deny that the Prophet PBUH himself said prayers in many different ways?

Aaj main'-nay paap karr diya, tumhain "Thanks" karr kay! :D

Bhaijan, the fact that the number and way of prayer is not mentioned in the Quran itself should be kept in mind. Do you deny that the Prophet PBUH himself said prayers in many different ways?

Weeding out the infidels, I see! :D

Then what is the conclusion - that's what everyone wants to know! o_O:o:

The conclusion is that both the Qur'an and Sunnah are equally important and are essential to Islam, hence the declaration of faith (kalma). If you want to learn beyond that, you will have to go and learn from someone who is more qualified than you and me, and in a better setting than this forum. That is only if you really want to know.

There are one million one options between 'Forbidden' and 'Haram' (not preferred, not nice, not liked etc etc). You shouldn't take "Haram" so lightly. Under Islamic jurisprudence, Haram is considered a punishable offense.

I bet you I'm whiter than you, both morally and skin-tone wise! :D
Yes It is a punishable crime with lashes, Keep smiling bro but u r taking a serious matter so lightly...

Back
Top Bottom