What's new

The Holocaust Lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like when ppl make fun of my intelligence. Please read:

Patria disaster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SS Struma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Because i am using iPad, i cant write long paragraphes to detail more. You do the research.

Your intelligence was not in question; your judgement was. After reading these two incidents, the questions increase.

You mentioned German plans to ship Jews to other locations, and British - or allied - involvement in sinking these. Neither case fits the bill. Neither case seems in any way connected to your conclusions.

Please exercise more care in judging these matters in future. There is no doubt that you possess the intelligence needed.

Jews exploit holocaust stories, that makes world say: ok for Palestinian tragedies.

Nobody talks about Crimean Tatar tragedies, Ukranian starvation, Chinese mass extermination, Turkish mass extermination in Balkans or German mass rape, Russian extermination, American indian extermination etc......

Jews are not privileged, and For me, they are victims as equal to any other national. Not necessary to place them some place above humanity. Since Jews dont give a damn about others, they deserve nothing special.

On the contrary, humanity demands that we speak out against each of them, not take the silence of others as license for us to reject any one of them for political or other reasons of our own.

Your intelligence was not in question; your judgement was. After reading these two incidents, the questions increase.

You mentioned German plans to ship Jews to other locations, and British - or allied - involvement in sinking these. Neither case fits the bill. Neither case seems in any way connected to your conclusions.

Please exercise more care in judging these matters in future. There is no doubt that you possess the intelligence needed.

German Plan:
Madagascar Plan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

British wanted to relocate Jews to Palestine. That was long before WW1, they destroyed Ottoman Empire to achieve this goal.And Jews Participated in that war against Turks.
Jewish Legion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Either way neither Germans nor British wanted them in Europe.

Jews exploit holocaust stories, that makes world say: ok for Palestinian tragedies.

Nobody talks about Crimean Tatar tragedies, Ukranian starvation, Chinese mass extermination, Turkish mass extermination in Balkans or German mass rape, Russian extermination, American indian extermination etc......

Jews are not privileged, and For me, they are victims as equal to any other national. Not necessary to place them some place above humanity. Since Jews dont give a damn about others, they deserve nothing special.

Jews exploiting the holocaust stories doesn't mean it didn't happen. The two don't cancel each other out.

As for other tragedies. Why don't you talk about them?

Why don't you create websites for these tragedies and post pictures and articles and facts and do research and post articles there. Why are you bitching about something instead of doing something about it?

And while we are at it. What do other tragedies have to do with the Holocaust?

The world can be a dark, cruel and evil place. Holocaust is one example of that. Others include the Armenian Genocide by the Turks.

You forgot to mention that in your list. And we all know why. :D

People always exploit tragedies. But that doesn't mean they didn't happen.

Exactly, Zionists exploit the holocaust story even to this day while concurrently abusing Palestinian children, as in the video below. Then they want you to treat Zionists as normal people, when in fact they are PRESENTLY engaging in sadistic and systemic abuse against women, children, and the elderly.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the contrary, humanity demands that we speak out against each of them, not take the silence of others as license for us to reject any one of them for political or other reasons of our own.

There is No such humanity in reality. Are you trying to fool me with such 20th century hippy culture words? You just use the situation for your purpose, nothing more.

Exactly, Zionists exploit the holocaust story even to this day while concurrently abusing Palestinian children, as in the video below. Then they want you to treat Zionists as normal people, when in fact they are PRESENTLY engaging in sadistic and systemic abuse against women, children, and the elderly.

I have seen the Basij Milita do worse things to the Green Movement Protestors in 2009.

The world can be a dark, cruel and evil place. Holocaust is one example of that. Others include the Armenian Genocide by the Turks.

You forgot to mention that in your list. And we all know why. :D

I dont mention Armenians. Because my family lost 4 members in WW1, therefore i feel No sympathy for my enemy.

Also you should have mentioned khojaly massacre in 1992. You seem to forget new events.

There is No such humanity in reality. Are you trying to fool me with such 20th century hippy culture words? You just use the situation for your purpose, nothing more.

You are free to go through my past posts. My positions have always been clear.

I have seen the Basij Milita do worse things to the Green Movement Protestors in 2009.

The Iranian-Army does not occupy another people, destroy their homes, ethnically cleans them, or drop phosphorus bombs on the world's larges open air concentration camp called "Gaza."

It's true that when the CIA tries to orchestrate a coup in Iran, the army responds: It's our country. We aren't occupying someone else's land (unlike the Jews).

Mod Edit: Unnecessary Content Removed

I dont mention Armenians. Because my family lost 4 members in WW1, therefore i feel No sympathy for my enemy.

Also you should have mentioned khojaly massacre in 1992. You seem to forget new events.

The difference between me and you is I am against the killings of all innocents, regardless of who they are.

When the Pakistani Army killed hundreds of thousands of Bangladeshis in 1971, I was totally against that, and I condemn it.

You seem to have an agenda in your condemnation while trying to make the Holocaust like a normal occurrence. Its not.

Never before in history has a mass murder occurred on an industrial scale like the Holocaust. Thats why it stands out.

Lets look at it this way.

Lets say Turkey's population in 1939 was 7 Million. Germany invaded and occupied Turkey and killed 6 Million Turks in Gas Chambers.

Do you think today Turkey would still be commemorating the Holocaust had it happened to them? Or how would Turks today feel if people said the holocaust was fake and no Turks were killed?

The Iranian-Army does not occupy another people, destroy their homes, ethnically cleans them, or drop phosphorus bombs on the world's larges open air concentration camp called "Gaza."

It's true that when the CIA tries to orchestrate a coup in Iran, the army responds: It's our country. We aren't occupying someone else's land (unlike the Jews).

But nothing is worse is than the things Jews get away with:

The Jews living in Israel bought the lands from the Arabs initially and then when Israel declared Independence Arabs attacked and then got defeated and Palestinians fled with the retreating Arab Armies.

If Arabs were so concerned about Palestinians, why didn't they create an independent Palestinian state on West Bank and Gaza which was ruled by Egypt and Jordan for 19 years?

As for the Iranian Army, they are flooding into Syria and fighting alongside the dictator Assad against the Rebels and thousands of people are dying. So don't preach to me about the moral compass of the Iranian Army. We have also seen Iranian Army's handiwork in Sistan-Balochistan where you guys brutally crushed a Baloch movement.

Lets say Turkey's population in 1939 was 7 Million. Germany invaded and occupied Turkey and killed 6 Million Turks in Gas Chambers.

Do you think today Turkey would still be commemorating the Holocaust had it happened to them? Or how would Turks today feel if people said the holocaust was fake and no Turks were killed?

Actually Germans helped Crimean Tatars in fighting against Russians. It was Russians who have Been killing and deporting Crimean Tatars. When I say Crimean Tatars, i mean us.

Save your humble words to yourself. One dead jew means one more jew to commercialize. people die, not every people like to play victim. We dig and bury. they dig and bring back haunted.

Stalin was indeed cruel guy. But

1) He was not Jewish.
2) Unlike Hitler he did not commit genocide. He killed those who considered as threat to his power (something like Assad in Syria).
3) 65 million is absurd idiotic number.
4) Many of his victims were Jews.

Here census results in USSR (number of Jews):

1926 - 147 mln (2.672)
1939 - 170,6 mln (3.02)
1940 estimate, after annexation of Baltic Polish and Romanian territories - 194 mln (5.1)
1959 - 208,8 mln (2.2785)

Its obvious that no any 65 mln were killed. As u can seem from 1926 to 1939 during the largest Stalin's purges, the total USSR population grew by 16%, while Jewish population grew by only 13%.

From 1940 to 1950 total population grew by 7.6%. Jewish population dropped almost 2 times.

It is clear that nobody can help you. You need to overcome your demons by yourself, and you need to purge yourself of this vicarious hatred of people who have had nothing to do with you or with yours.

There is nothing to justify further discussion with you. There is nothing you add to a discussion.

What a joke. You support the slaughter of tens of thousands in Syria. And in same time you shed crocodile tears about kicking butt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually Germans helped Crimean Tatars in fighting against Russians. It was Russians who have Been killing and deporting Crimean Tatars. When I say Crimean Tatars, i mean us.

Save your humble words to yourself. One dead jew means one more jew to commercialize. people die, not every people like to play victim. We dig and bury. they dig and bring back haunted.

You failed to answer my question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom