What's new

The Holocaust Lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You failed to answer my question.

The answer is: holocaust is history now. But Jews and their sinister agenda are todays reality.

And i am fed up with invincibility of Jews. And i touch things you dont dare to.

Jews exploit holocaust stories, that makes world say: ok for Palestinian tragedies.

Nobody talks about Crimean Tatar tragedies, Ukranian starvation, Chinese mass extermination, Turkish mass extermination in Balkans or German mass rape, Russian extermination, American indian extermination etc......

Jews are not privileged, and For me, they are victims as equal to any other national. Not necessary to place them some place above humanity. Since Jews dont give a damn about others, they deserve nothing special.
I agree that the other massacres are deserving equal attention...such as what happened to the Armenians....but few are actively hated for being massacred such as the muslims do to the jews

The answer is: holocaust is history now. But Jews and their sinister agenda are todays reality.

And i am fed up with invincibility of Jews. And i touch things you dont dare to.

And what sinister agenda is that?

And what Invincibility do you talk about?

Please elaborate

Please elaborate

You must have Been living under the rock. You are here since Dec 2006, and havent learned a single thing about Jews.

I agree that the other massacres are deserving equal attention...such as what happened to the Armenians....but few are actively hated for being massacred such as the muslims do to the jews

When Jews actively supporting separatism in your country, it gives you a legal basis for opposition to Jewish agenda, the thing you call hatred.

It was westerners who massacred Jews, and sent them to middleast to mix things badly. You do blame Muslims, right? But you do not see the depth.

The Holocaust lie was created in order to Justify War by NATO and USA infact this was just a story line to give some MORAL RIGHT or something like that .. just like how in Crusade wars , the pope used to tell people you will free GOD's temple you will go to heaven etc same special op mind fu0ck

In reality , USA had economic embargo on Japan , so Japan destroyed US navy

In reality Germany was asked to Pay Billions to USA - ALLIED POWERS , this created poverty in Germany
Germany finished paying off the Billion (Trillions by current prices) recently

YOU WILL FIND ABOUT THIS RANSOM .. .MONEY . if you do some serious digging up in facts
not this HOLLYWOOD crap we are fed in Media of today ... these stories were created to FEEL GOOD... so NATO warriors would feel "Happy" and right about killing other humans

Germany refused to pay ransom money to Allied powers

Germany was not allowed to have Airforce or a Identity for nation so they were punished for standing up

Jewish media, in USA spewed lies in Newspapers to get USA involved in war ... Germany simply dislocated Jews out of Germany
Juts like USA did to Japanese POWs

There was lack of food in Europe , people had 1 loaf of bread of weeks so naturally many POWs lost lives as it happens in Mass displacements and refugees ...

NATO - USA turned it around and made it into a FAIRY Tale ...

1912 , 1/3rd pf population died ... where did those died people go ... mass burrials

In World war 1 Millions died where did they go .. mass burrials ....

In World war many died across Europe ... mass burrials

So ... what did USA - NATO do after the war , they blamed on lots of deaths to Germany in order to created this image of DEVIL
which was used as Propaganda to go to war in ...

GOOD VS EVIL ...

But if you look at the war rationally ....

NATO USA , kills people in Afghanistan with bombing , kills people in Pakistan with bombings ... kills people in Palestine with third party Israel ...

So who is the good or evil ... its a matter of perspective

FACT :

If GERMANY was racist , why would the "White Supremist" force ally with Japanese non whites
If Germany was racist , why would in world war 1 they have Muslim Empire on their side

REALITY :

ALLIED POWER BRITAIN enslaved world countries
Allied power America had blacks in society who had no rights

My prespective is , I look at Saddam when he bowed down , gave natural resources to Allied Powers NATO same shiat .. he was friend ..

When he did not .. he was called a EVIL .. SATAN ... anti christ ...

Hitler if anything was nothing more then a reformer , a man who wanted to change Germany from
being a poor country after world war 1 , to find its place in world by refusing to pay ransom money to Britain Royals

We see glimpses of the MIND GAME when the NATO soliders go to war , and then when they see reality their mind gets messed up and they end up coming home with all these "Problems" Mental issues ... as the "PRETTY" story their country tells them turns out to be false and then they are stuck with harshness of reality ...

This is what NATO calls .... "Suffering from syndrome" lol

Meanwhile its perfectly fine for them to kill 100-200 people from drone strike

Economic Embargoes kill people ... True ...
Drones kill people ---- true
Giving weapons to gorillas kills people ---- true ...
Killing democratically elected people with CIA operations kills people ---- true
Killing Arafat with radioactive isotope kills leaders --- true .....

I mean ... you can keep buying books written by Western Authors ... who will keep referring to
other biased writers who in their part wrote biased views ...

When someone examines Hitler's pictures in ordinary life , you see that he was just another man
he had family values and he loved his country he was used to a Germany that had a high standing in world after world war 1, his country was made into "Afghanistan" of that time

No jobs , poverty , empty bread shelves , no future for Germany's children , youth so he became a leader and started to reform

When Germany Refused to Pay "RANSOM" money to Allied forces , and created armed forces he was then deemed an Evil Man ... because he did not wanted to give Money to Allied forces

Thats all it was

In modern day context we see history repeating with Sanctions on Iran :P

PS the 6 Million Jews died figure is bogus , as the Engineer who examined the chambers
Said its impossible those buildings or numbers could have happened lies ... he was quickly discarded as no body and fake by Western Bodies ... his findings are there on Youtube...

There were like 100-300 million people died in war , yet we are expected to believe that 6 million Jews were so special that world war was fought ... yeah right ... special my arse

Talk about some serious propaganda

The Holocaust lie was created in order to Justify War by NATO and USA infact this was just a story line to give some MORAL RIGHT or something like that .. just like how in Crusade wars , the pope used to tell people you will free GOD's temple you will go to heaven etc same special op mind fu0ck

In reality Germany was asked to Pay Billions to USA - ALLIED POWERS , this created poverty in Germany

YOU WILL FIND ABOUT THIS RANSOM .. .MONEY . if you do some serious digging up in facts
not this HOLLYWOOD crap we are fed in Media of today ... these stories were created to FEEL GOOD... so NATO warriors would feel "Happy" and right about killing other humans

Germany was not allowed to have Airforce or a Identity for nation so they were punished for standing up

Jewish media, in USA spewed lies in Newspapers to get USA involved in war ... Germany simply dislocated Jews out of Germany

There was lack of food in Europe , people had 1 loaf of bread of weeks so naturally many POWs lost lives as it happens in Mass displacements and refugees ...

1912 , 1/3rd pf population died ... where did those died people go ... mass burrials

So ... what did USA - NATO do after the war , they blamed on lots of deaths to Germany in order to created this image of DEVIL

GOOD VS EVIL ...

NATO USA , kills people in Afghanistan with bombing , kills people in Pakistan with bombings ... kills people in Palestine with third party Israel ...

FACT :

If GERMANY was racist , why would the "White Supremist" force ally with Japanese non whites
If Germany was racist , why would in world war 1 they have Muslim Empire on their side

REALITY :

My prespective is , I look at Saddam when he bowed down , gave natural resources to Allied Powers NATO same shiat .. he was friend ..

Hitler if anything was nothing more then a reformer , a man who wanted to change Germany from
being a poor country after world war 1 , to find its place in world by refusing to pay ransom money to Britain Royals

We see glimpses of the MIND GAME when the NATO soliders go to war , and then when they see reality their mind gets messed up and they end up coming home with all these "Problems" Mental issues ... as the "PRETTY" story their country tells them turns out to be false and then they are stuck with harshness of reality ...

I am preserving this as a good example of an ill-educated racist ranting.

Please elaborate
You are asking right question at wrong place or this "right" question is based on "wrong" pretext..:drag:

GOOD VS EVIL ...

FACT :

REALITY :

Economic Embargoes kill people ... True ...
Drones kill people ---- true
Giving weapons to gorillas kills people ---- true ...
Killing democratically elected people with CIA operations kills people ---- true
Killing Arafat with radioactive isotope kills leaders --- true .....

I mean ... you can keep buying books written by Western Authors ... who will keep referring to
other biased writers who in their part wrote biased views ...

When someone examines Hitler's pictures in ordinary life , you see that he was just another man
he had family values and he loved his country he was used to a Germany that had a high standing in world after world war 1, his country was made into "Afghanistan" of that time

No jobs , poverty , empty bread shelves , no future for Germany's children , youth so he became a leader and started to reform

When Germany Refused to Pay "RANSOM" money to Allied forces , and created armed forces he was then deemed an Evil Man ... because he did not wanted to give Money to Allied forces

Thats all it was

In modern day context we see history repeating with Sanctions on Iran :P

PS the 6 Million Jews died figure is bogus , as the Engineer who examined the chambers
Said its impossible those buildings or numbers could have happened lies ... he was quickly discarded as no body and fake by Western Bodies ... his findings are there on Youtube...

There were like 100-300 million people died in war , yet we are expected to believe that 6 million Jews were so special that world war was fought ... yeah right ... special my arse

Talk about some serious propaganda

Total and utter nonsense.

This post drips of fallacies, conspiracy mumbo jumbo and everything else.

It smells of ignorance, bigotry and racism.

You must have Been living under the rock. You are here since Dec 2006, and havent learned a single thing about Jews.

Stop dodging the question.

Tell me of the Jews sinister Agenda.

Or you are just a stooge who just believed that Jews have a sinister agenda and lacking the intellect to know what exactly it is. :cheesy:

Stop dodging the question.

Tell me of the Jews sinister Agenda.

Or you are just a stooge who just believed that Jews have a sinister agenda and lacking the intellect to know what exactly it is. :cheesy:

You are waste of time. Here it is:

goldberg-map.jpg

afj.peters_map_after.JPG

Not really , questioning facts is our Moral right ....

Fact : Treaty of Versailles , post World war one , this treaty forced Germany to accept cost for World War 1
UK £284 billion in 2012

Can you imagine Germany post world war 1, forced to pay this Huge Sum ?

Japan: Had few weeks worth of oil left in country due to Sanctions , fact
infact you can see that even when Pearl Harbor was hit , there were negotiations going on for removal of naval blockade
Any article read about Pearl Harbor you will see what was happening

Fact: Germany a alleged White power , was allied with Turks(Muslims of all color) and Italians (Mixed whites)

Total Deaths : 1,995,537,400 people , that is 1 Billion people majority killed by Allied forces and not to mention Nuclear Bomb

Scientist : Expert of Death Chambers Testimony

Who Enslaved World : Allied Powers

Britain , Enslaved -> Pakistan - India - Bangladesh

I do not believe ... Lies .. I believe in "Knowledge an Facts"

Racism is when you treat other human as lesser then your own self , Accepting lies as truth is just plain ignorant

Guess what .. you can't debate the Holocaust ? Why ... is that .. again ...

In all of our history records none of our leaders ever said anything about this alleged crime ?
Why because it never happened it was orchestrated after the war .. in order to Justify the war

Winners define "History"

So 2 Billion people died ... yet .. we are expected to believe that the war was fought for a noble heroic purpose... because suddenly Germany went berserk ...

The brain wash is so strong popular media and culture its just amazing , every next year a movie is made about it .. and if you make a movie about it in Hollywood you are favorite for the Jewish lobby in Hollywood

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really , questioning facts is our Moral right ....

Fact : Treaty of Versailles , post World war one , this treaty forced Germany to accept cost for World War 1
UK £284 billion in 2012

Can you imagine Germany post world war 1, forced to pay this Huge Sum ?

Japan: Had few weeks worth of oil left in country due to Sanctions , fact
infact you can see that even when Pearl Harbor was hit , there were negotiations going on for removal of naval blockade
Any article read about Pearl Harbor you will see what was happening

You know what. I was going to ignore your ramblings. But I decided to respond. Its fun to destroy people intellectually.

Lets see. Germany did indeed get a bad deal at Treaty of Versailles and that led to ultra-nationalists like Hitler gaining popularity in Germany. Nothing too shocking about that. The difference is he launched a war in which 40 Million People died in Europe. Not only that, he saught territorial expansion from Soviet Union and launched an invasion of USSR on June 22, 1941. So he launched an expansionist war.

As for Japan, it was engaged in a war with China since 1931. Japan was running low on resources as US stopped selling it Raw Materials due to the barbarity of the war being conducted there. You can ask our Chinese Friends about that.

Since Germany and Japan became allies in 1940, and Germany having defeated major european powers who had colonies in Asia, Japan thought it would be easier to capture those colonies and use raw materials from there to continue the war with China.

They sought the Dutch East Indies (Indonesia) and Indo-China (Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos). The problem was logistics. Japan needed the Philippines as a staging area to attack these areas. Since Philippines were under US colonial rule, that meant any attack on Dutch East Indies and Indo-china would mean a declaration of war on USA. And thus to prevent the Americans from intervening directly, Japan bombed Pearl Harbor, knocking US out of the war for 6 months.

Please, atleast read some history before you ramble like a buffoon. You got your facts from the movie Pearl Harbor. :rofl:

Fact: Germany a alleged White power , was allied with Turks(Muslims of all color) and Italians (Mixed whites)

Here is why.

In World War I, Germany was not a nationalist state. It was an Empire. And two of Germany's main enemies, France and Russia are also Ottoman Turkey's main enemies. And thus the enemy of my enemy is my friend, and that's why Germany and Turkey formed an alliance in World War I.

As for World War II, the Germans saw the Japanese as their Aryan Brothers. Since they both came from a highly civilized society which catered to order and racial superiority, which the Japanese looking down upon the Chinese.

I am sure you know about the Nanking Massacare of 1937. Infact, I am sure you wrote a book about it. :rofl:

Japan's main enemies were China, Russia, England and USA. Germany's main enemies were England, Russia and USA. And thus the enemy of my enemy is my friend, and thats why they formed an alliance. As Germany would advance on Russia and the Middle East, Japan would do the same from Siberia and Burma. And they would divide the world at the 49 latitute in India.

The Italians were seen as tolerable whites and not Aryan Whites. But Hitler felt the Italians deserved their own empire in Africa and thats why he formed an alliance with Mussolini.

Total Deaths : 1,995,537,400 people , that is 1 Billion people majority killed by Allied forces and not to mention Nuclear Bomb

I can only laugh and feel sorry for you. :lol:

70 Million people died in World War II. The global population in 1939 was 2 Billion. See now you are just embarrasing yourself.

Scientist : Expert of Death Chambers Testimony

Who Enslaved World : Allied Powers

Britain , Enslaved -> Pakistan - India - Bangladesh

I do not believe ... Lies .. I believe in "Knowledge an Facts"

Racism is when you treat other human as lesser then your own self , Accepting lies as truth is just plain ignorant

Guess what .. you can't debate the Holocaust ? Why ... is that .. again ...

We are debating the holocaust now. :rofl:

In 1947, many European countries who were victims by the Nazis passed the Anti-Nazi Laws which banned the Nazis from reconstituting and that included denying the Holocaust.

In all of our history records none of our leaders ever said anything about this alleged crime ?
Why because it never happened it was orchestrated after the war .. in order to Justify the war

Winners define "History"

So 2 Billion people died ... yet .. we are expected to believe that the war was fought for a noble heroic purpose... because suddenly Germany went berserk ...

The brain wash is so strong popular media and culture its just amazing , every next year a movie is made about it .. and if you make a movie about it in Hollywood you are favorite for the Jewish lobby in Hollywood

Don't know what your point is there.

But you have proven without a doubt that anyone who does not believe in the Holocaust is either a racist bigot or retard or both.

Thanks for proving that point. :D

Both of them were published in highly regarded American magazines.

Blood borders - June 2006 - Armed Forces Journal - Military Strategy, Global Defense Strategy (map was later removed due to harsh reactions from Muslim world)

After Iraq - Jeffrey Goldberg - The Atlantic

Since average American is low intelligent, and Jews are dominant figures in US politics, whom would a redrawn map of Middleast would serve to?

And how far have the US come into re-drawing the map of the middle east?

Last edited by a moderator:
Both of them were published in highly regarded American magazines.

Blood borders - June 2006 - Armed Forces Journal - Military Strategy, Global Defense Strategy (map was later removed due to harsh reactions from Muslim world)

After Iraq - Jeffrey Goldberg - The Atlantic

Since average American is low intelligent, and Jews are dominant figures in US politics, whom would a redrawn map of Middleast would serve to?
Israel is without Golan heights on your conspiracy map. :( So whoever made it up it its obviously not the evil Zionists.

Here another shocking revelation for you and for AZADPAKISTAN2009:

The Orion Conspiracy Full - YouTube

Israel is without Golan heights on your conspiracy map. :( So whoever made it up it its obviously not the evil Zionists.

I dont count it as conspiracy theory. The thing you call conspiracy, I call it action ongoing now.

Let me count:

1) Somali divided,
2) Sudan divided.
3) Libya divided and destroyed.
4) Iraq divided.
5) Afghanistan divided (currently into 2, maybe more in the future)
6) Syria is having immediate threat of being divided into three parts.
7) Turkey having stronger Kurdish separatism
8) Iran having probability of US-Israeli intervention.
9) Pakistan having Taliban problem spreading into main cities.

I wonder when things start to inflame in Saudi Arabia.

It is not conspiracy, Jew. It is all-out war against Muslim countries. But odds started to turn in favor of Muslims. Muslims will pay a heavy price, nevertheless Jews wont achieve their goals.

And how far have the US come into re-drawing the map of the middle east?

Look at the current world map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom