What's new

The Holocaust Lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
do u even know the meaning of holocUST. THE ONLY Comparable thing to holocaust in recent past is pakistani genocide of BDs. be proud of it ;)

No---it is not and it is stupid of you to say that and Joe Shearer you don't miss a chance to stick the knife in---baghal mein chhuri--- --.

hmm ...no clearcut answers and conclusions drawn by this discussion except that joe sheaerer is obsessed with schoolboys :lol:

No---it is not and it is stupid of you to say that and Joe Shearer you don't miss a chance to stick the knife in---baghal mein chhuri--- --.

Which points of mine did you object to? And how do you justify your libel?

hmm ...no clearcut answers and conclusions drawn by this discussion except that joe sheaerer is obsessed with schoolboys :lol:

If you are not a schoolboy, you should have nothing to fear.

Apart from that genuflection to your local milieu, do you have any comment about my objections to the trash that was on display?

You CAN 'debate' the Holocaust but it's a debate you LOSE very quickly. It happened, 6,ooo,ooo +- Jews were murdered, end of debate. There.

6.000.000 Jews? Prove it. One concentration working to eliminate Jews can only host 3000-5000 jews.

How many concentration camp did exist? Did every Jew die because of zyklon-B? Or mass starvation?

Numbers exaggerated, food was needed for German army, Jews were expandable. Thats all. Talking about wartime events as you know the details, doesnt bring you to the truth.

Why do you end the discussion? Lets start it. Let me prepare a bit, before i make mass assault against you.

6.000.000 Jews? Prove it. One concentration working to eliminate Jews can only host 3000-5000 jews.
Auschwitz could host over 100,000.

How many concentration camp did exist? Did every Jew die because of zyklon-B? Or mass starvation?
There were 7 large death camps, over 300 concentration camps and over 1000 ghettos.

Many were killed in those death camps, many died from starvation and illnesses in concentration camps and ghettos, many were killed in mass executions (Babiy Yar, Rumbula).

Numbers exaggerated, food was needed for German army, Jews were expandable. Thats all.
If u put people, including women, children old men in unhuman conditions in cramped concentration camp, give them almost no food and care so they die from starvation and illnesses, does that mean they were not killed?

There were 7 large death camps, over 300 concentration camps and over 1000 ghettos.

Many were killed in those death camps, many died from starvation and illnesses in concentration camps and ghettos, many were killed in mass executions (Babiy Yar, Rumbula).

If u put people, including women, children old men in unhuman conditions in cramped concentration camp, give them almost no food and care so they die from starvation and illnesses, does that mean they were not killed?

That makes two and a half large football stadium full people.

Have you ever read this one: Hunger Plan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To ensure Germans continue the war and prevent a mass starvation, food was given to Germans first. It is a complicated issue, priority was Germans, not Jews. Is it a genocide? I say, difficult times.

Total BS.

Drama played by Jews......just when something starts to go wrong, play the holocaust card.

David Irwing is the man!

That makes two and a half large football stadium full people.
Auschwitz consisted of 3 large camps + over 40 satellite camps.

Have you ever read this one: Hunger Plan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To ensure Germans continue the war and prevent a mass starvation, food was given to Germans first. It is a complicated issue, priority was Germans, not Jews. Is it a genocide? I say, difficult times.
Jews in camps and ghettos recieved much less food than other conquered people.

More over if outside u could earn somehow or grow up in private garden some food, in ghetto u could not. In addition cramped ghettos were much more prone to diseases.

Total BS.

Drama played by Jews......just when something starts to go wrong, play the holocaust card.
Its Israel haters who use Holocaust as a card.

David Irwing is the man!
he is a proven liar.

Auschwitz consisted of 3 large camps + over 40 satellite camps.

Jews in camps and ghettos recieved much less food than other conquered people.

More over if outside u could earn somehow or grow up in private garden some food, in ghetto u could not. In addition cramped ghettos were much more prone to diseases.
Already told you guys, there were no jews at all in those camps.....the Jews dig up all the cemetaries in europe and dumped bodies in Auschwitz....ths theory you can make them digest...but what are you posting is a propaganda.....:shout:

It was the greatest conspiracy which was well documented just like Moon Landing.....

On serious note, if they don't want to admit, no matter if you show any proof, it will be labelled as propaganda.

i don't see a Swastika tattooed on his forehead or a big Swastika on his shirt.

Stop calling Nazi's symbol as Swastika.. Swastika in Sanskrit means "to be good" and it can in no way be used in association with the killers..

Total BS.

David Irwing is the man!

David Irwing is a proven liar.

You are nothing more than a holocaust troll who will leach onto anyone who denies the holocaust.

You would be even quoting Modi if he denied the holocaust. :D

Hi,

I have believed in holocaust just like anyone else---but since I started reading about prison terms for those denying or challenging the truth about holocaust in europe---I have am starting to look at what others are saying.

If holocaust is the truth---then the jews don't need to put anyone in jail for denying it in europe---.. What is it---france, britain, belgium are some of the countries where if you challenge the authenticity of holocaust---you are sent to jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom