What's new

The Health and Fitness Thread

I only use em once a week for jump rope.

But now Im planning to transition to bodywieght exercises and then transition into some weight lifting and final goal is to incorporate the 3 into one routine that has all bases covered(stamina, strength, endurance). Also keep jumping and add running as pre/post workout warmups of 15 minutos

So was pondering the need to consume the powder more regularly.

For diet I just eat whatvere mom makes. I.e salan roti/daal chawal/biryani etc u get the point.

But in controlled portions sometimes very little and sometimes alot based on physical activity.

And intermittent fasting both for taqwah and fitness.
Yes and no.

The side effects you mentioned are a myth. But you shouldn't start using these supplements randomly without taking into account other factors, mainly including your training regime and the goals you wish to achieve, plus the main utility of these supplements remains being a quick fix for people who cannot follow a diet plan to consume required protein.

There is a difference between whey proteins and various many steroids.

Why you feel the need to use whey protein supplements?

What health?.
What fitness?

Waaiii marrraaa
D0gcGYUX0AA_8D_.png
Shilajit01.jpg

I only use em once a week for jump rope.

But now Im planning to transition to bodywieght exercises and then transition into some weight lifting and final goal is to incorporate the 3 into one routine that has all bases covered(stamina, strength, endurance). Also keep jumping and add running as pre/post workout warmups of 15 minutos

So was pondering the need to consume the powder more regularly.

For diet I just eat whatvere mom makes. I.e salan roti/daal chawal/biryani etc u get the point.

But in controlled portions sometimes very little and sometimes alot based on physical activity.

And intermittent fasting both for taqwah and fitness.

If you ask me you shouldn't use whey protein at this stage. It only helps with recovery when you undergo high intensity weight lifting training sessions, the training where your muscles breakdown and need protein for fast recovery to rebuild. So my advice is unless you start lifting weights for a year, there is no need for you to consume whey protein supplement.

If you feel energy deficient you may chose to consume a pre workout supplement.

Yup I feel the same in trying to keep dubious chemicals out of me diet. But me brother coaxed me into it.

What do u think about continuing desi/regular everyday diet. In conjunction with the sort of regimen I have planned???
If you ask me you shouldn't use whey protein at this stage. It only helps with recovery when you undergo high intensity weight lifting training sessions, the training where your muscles breakdown and need protein for fast recovery to rebuild. So my advice is unless you start lifting weights for a year, there is no need for you to consume whey protein supplement.

If you feel energy deficient you may chose to consume a pre workout supplement.

What do u think about continuing desi/regular everyday diet. In conjunction with the sort of regimen I have planned???

No harms continue with it (but reduce oil, salt, sugar and spice in take). Lots of fruits, eggs, desi ghee (if available), yougurt, milk. Just try keeping your vitamins and mineral levels in right ranges. You should be fine Insha ALLAH. Tum logo ki age may to yar hum nay kabi socha b nai tha supplements ka.

No harms continue with it (but reduce oil, salt, sugar and spice in take). Lots of fruits, eggs, desi ghee (if available), yougurt, milk. Just try keeping your vitamins and mineral levels in right ranges. You should be fine Insha ALLAH. Tum logo ki age may to yar hum nay kabi socha b nai tha supplements ka.
bhai is resistance band good for total body work out?

Hahaha true.
Dude thanks for advice. I really appreciate it boss.

bhai is resistance band good for total body work out?

Bibia use karti hain resistance band .... mard ban mard :D

It has its own effectiveness, I only use it pre workout to get my rotator cuffs opened and shoulder stretched and ready for weight training. There are many other uses which I am sure you already know.

Edit: Total body workout includes thighs as well ....... so I don't think resistance band can in anyway help with building thighs. Glutes may be but thighs no.

Bibia use karti hain resistance band .... mard ban mard :D

It has its own effectiveness, I only use it pre workout to get my rotator cuffs opened and shoulder stretched and ready for weight training. There are many other uses which I am sure you already know.
haha baat toh sahi hai yaar i am a lazy person aur mujhe gym jaanay may mout atti hai! dumbells only also works? at home?

haha baat toh sahi hai yaar i am a lazy person aur mujhe gym jaanay may mout atti hai! dumbells only also works? at home?

Hmmmmm dumbbells are fine and should work but you really need to educate yourself on utility of dumbbells. They are not for building biceps and triceps only, but the problem is if you are into building muscles, you need to keep proportions and symmetry into check.

I am logging off right now, please leave your comments and I will get back to you tomorrow.

Hmmmmm dumbbells are fine and should work but you really need to educate yourself on utility of dumbbells. They are not for building biceps and triceps only, but the problem is if you are into building muscles, you need to keep proportions and symmetry into check.

I am logging off right now, please leave your comments and I will get back to you tomorrow.
well muscle building is jot a priority just want some good 30 mins a day activity i dont move alot through out the day body stiff hogaye hai beth bety keh! so i am lookig for some light to kedium work out 30 mins a day (cardio + weights)

well muscle building is jot a priority just want some good 30 mins a day activity i dont move alot through out the day body stiff hogaye hai beth bety keh! so i am lookig for some light to kedium work out 30 mins a day (cardio + weights)

Is main pochnay ki Kya bat hai kuch na kuch karna shuru kardo
Start walking than running push ups pull ups streching etc

You do rowing in gym if treadmill is a drag, otherwise, at home try different varieties as well as positions with different sets of push ups (see on you tube about varieties and positions of pushups). Try increasing one push up everyday.

Also try burpees at home, they are a very good over all body exercise. Mountain climbers are also very good for reducing lower tummy bulge. Try to do planks everyday for pulling back stomach inside, start from minimum 40 seconds and take up to 2 mins or more.

If you think you need a partner and no body is available, kutta paal lo, subah shaam walk pe le jana.

Back
Top Bottom