What's new

The Health and Fitness Thread

Good luck for your studies i think i should stick with strength running,running is always fun aab KM tu option nahi raha hope someone started it here too soon
I run 4-5 km every alternate day, that makes around 3-4 times a week. Running can cause injuries so don't run everyday. if you want to exercise everyday, i suggest using rowing equipment and cycling.

Aap ny yeh shoq bhi paala huwa hai ?bhai sach bata du as mention in post are u going to audition for next jason bourne or john wick movie? :)
I run 4-5 km every alternate day, that makes around 3-4 times a week. Running can cause injuries so don't run everyday. if you want to exercise everyday, i suggest using rowing equipment and cycling.

Aap ny yeh shoq bhi paala huwa hai ?bhai sach bata du as mention in post are u going to audition for next jason bourne or john wick movie? :)
lol @Tps43 and @Khafee have seen me and know what i do in daily life :P

Yeah about movies in Pakistan, i did think and want to give a shot if i can, since now that i got my waist reduced :-)

Aab tu aur bhi shuba ho raha hai esp jo 2 naam aap ny batain kuch kuch jaanta hn hazrat @Khafee dekh lain 5 km ka shoq apni baat yaad hai naa ? :) @Tps43 bhai tu aaj kal mafroor chal rahy hain @Signalian Sir if u wanna try in punjabi movie i think than extra size waist is compulsory but i dont wish for u that Hollywood suits u better try it :) any info or contact u got about KM in Pakistan dont forget to share
lol @Tps43 and @Khafee have seen me and know what i do in daily life :P

Yeah about movies in Pakistan, i did think and want to give a shot if i can, since now that i got my waist reduced :-)

That explains why my knees are fucked :partay:

My friend, dont run on treammill, dont run on conrete, run on grass. I run on grass always.
I run on asphalt daily. 10 miles on a given day, circuit training at he gym the next day and a 5 mile for time the next day. Rest/ strech/ foam roll a day and rinse and repeat throughout the weeks.

@I.R.A
By the way you must tell some tips of continuing gym + diet in ramzan sehri and iftar ?
itni asani se jaan churra k na bhaag jaya karo

@I.R.A
tips/advice/article on exercising in ramzan ?

Sorry yar I wasn't online for couple of days.

Last ramzan I took leave and lost 7kgs, not the fat only but the gains as well. My own personal goal this year is to hit the gym for half an hour right before the iftar, no heavy lifting normal light weight volume game. I have timing constraints, and that is the only slot available for me. For young guys who can manage to hit gym after taraweeh, they can continue lifting heavy, the temperature at that time would be reasonable (its summers) and they can easily keep themselves hydrated. Actually I would say it all depends on the current weather of the region you are residing, the timing of your choice and the energy level ...... and obviously you need full proper rest. In any case I would suggest for anyone who is strength training to keep it normal and easy, you don't want to injure yourself by exhaustion fatigue, and overburdening of your muscles, let the body detoxify and cleanse itself, we have 11 other months for the rest of training (Insha ALLAH) ....... and no pakros or oily stuff plsssssssssss.

Anyone who is looking to lose weight ....... people Ramazan is the perfect time for it. Eat healthy, drop oil spicy stuff altogether, even the artificial drinks. Happy Eid Mubarik in advance to you, normally I also take off from PDF during ramzan and joing back after eid.

Also is jump rope enough to raise my resting metabolism that I continue to burn calories throughout the day??

I think only short bursts of high intensity interval training can help you with that. Search for HIIT and try adjusting your roping regime in that.

@I.R.A thanx find him.Any channel which help in selecting proper workout?lost some weight due to sickness current BMI is around 18.7 need to push it to 21 than IA will start strength running prog

Lots of technical jargon for me in there, I am from the generation that still trusts in traditional way of working out. However, you can read bodybuilding.com to get an idea about training programs. They have articles, short videos and images available (I think they also have paid programs as well).

Bro what do u mean by this???

The form, the equipment, the environment, the type of people training and their attitude. For example the traditional way of doing dumbbell rows (for lats) is slightly different then the new modern technique and form.

Sir hum kun sa naye dur ky hain pumping iron parh ky start karny waly kahin sy purani mil gai thi back than internet nahi hota tha:) problem with bodybuilding.com and such they confuseed me alot with intensity frequency thats y asked exp guys like u bhai sedha sedha bata du type hn :) Ramzan mubarak aap ko bhi IA will see u after ramazan and thats good advice about oily stuff side benefit of proper workout and nutrition aap khud avoid karna start kar daity hu unhealthy stuff sy
Lots of technical jargon for me in there, I am from the generation that still trusts in traditional way of working out. However, you can read bodybuilding.com to get an idea about training programs. They have articles, short videos and images available (I think they also have paid programs as well).

Ways to conserve water in body during Ramzan:

1. Stay out of sun, walk in shade where possible.

2. Keep out of the wind as wind evaporates moisture from skin.

3. Eat less food(not excessive in iftari or sehri). Body uses water to help digest food. Don't eat items which create heat inside body like eggs, chicken, meat etc but try salads, cucumber etc

4. Keep mouth shut and breathe through nose. Water vapour loss is more from body when breathing through mouth.

5. Move less but move efficiently. When walking, if you are sweating means you are using too much energy. Body will require energy to cool down. Pick routes carefully, take shorter routes, use elevators. Maintain stable body temperature. Anxiety, anger, stress, tension takes up energy too, stay level minded, cool headed.

6. Urinate less; longer the body can hold on that water, the better.

Yo @I.R.A protein shakes/whey protein supplements
Yes or No
I've heard they can cause hair loss and impotence/erectile dysfunction??
Tried researching but found lots of myths and beliefs but nothing concrete.

Yo @I.R.A protein shakes/whey protein supplements
Yes or No
I've heard they can cause hair loss and impotence/erectile dysfunction??
Tried researching but found lots of myths and beliefs but nothing concrete.

Yes and no.

The side effects you mentioned are a myth. But you shouldn't start using these supplements randomly without taking into account other factors, mainly including your training regime and the goals you wish to achieve, plus the main utility of these supplements remains being a quick fix for people who cannot follow a diet plan to consume required protein.

There is a difference between whey proteins and various many steroids.

Why you feel the need to use whey protein supplements?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom