What's new

The Health and Fitness Thread

If you listen to me, don't follow any diet schedules, just stop eating junk and unhealthy food from outside. Eat healthy homemade food, lower your oil intake, salt (sodium intake) etc, eat lots of fruits and when you hit the gym, burn and lift as much you can. Right after the exercise eat some protein based diet, that can be boiled eggs, nuts just for recovery. Rest proper meals at their times.

Protein powders are helpful only when you are following a high intensity training regime where you demolish your targeted muscle.
limiting oil intake is by far the hardest thing for me to do as i love desi food which is sadly, too rich in fats but i hear you.

limiting oil intake is by far the hardest thing for me to do as i love desi food which is sadly, too rich in fats but i hear you.

Desi food doesn't necessarily have to be oily my friend. How do you intend to follow a diet chart then :what:

Desi food doesn't necessarily have to be oily my friend. How do you intend to follow a diet chart then :what:
before starting gym i was 63 kg and the only change that i made after starting on weights was to add protein powder. still, even after 10 kg gain, i dont see much definition or any toned shape on my body so im coming around to the idea of what you said about natural diet and lowering oil and sodium intake...going to be a little hard but then again, whats bodybuilding without some hard or uncomfortable choices:enjoy:

before starting gym i was 63 kg and the only change that i made after starting on weights was to add protein powder. still, even after 10 kg gain, i dont see much definition or any toned shape on my body so im coming around to the idea of what you said about natural diet and lowering oil and sodium intake...going to be a little hard but then again, whats bodybuilding without some hard or uncomfortable choices:enjoy:

Bring in Volume training in your regime. The high intensity volume training may bring you the results you wish to achieve. Little rest, insane reps and sets. To give you an idea of what I am talking about, watch the video posted in post#1128 at previous page. or this one

The only thread I’ll be using will be this

I need help from you guys, I am a kind of weird guy with a bad life and worst academic history and poor physical health too :(

I am involved in something bad and I need help, i have already jeopardised my life to very much extent

I can’t get over this addiction, its soo hard,
trying and relapsing and repeat, this cycle is going on and on.

Somebody help me, I’ll leave this forum soon as I have disturbed many innocent souls.
I hope you understand, what my addiction is.

Have a nice day.

You have disturbed many innocent souls because of your addiction?

He asked about cheap protein powder alternative whats your view about those home made protein powder recipes youtube full of? thing i like its all natural but they are really any good?u know the reason convenient option but if any good they deliver
The protein rich diet would include meat (beef, mutton, chicken, fish) and nuts (almonds pistachio). I can share rough protein values per 100gm for all of them if you want.

He asked about cheap protein powder alternative whats your view about those home made protein powder recipes youtube full of? thing i like its all natural but they are really any good?u know the reason convenient option but if any good they deliver

To be honest I have never watched videos on home made protein powder, so I don't know what ingredients they use. For ready made easily available options, as I said protein supplements alone don't do any magic, even in a normal exercise regime I find them useless waste of money (that's my personal experience and observation), you need protein quick fix when you have totally annihilated your target muscle, annihilated meaning high volume (high rep with a combination of heavy and low weights) game, with very short rest intervals. And in this case I prefer protein supplement because they seem to be the source of whey Isolates, that you can gulp within minutes of ending your training (or you can also try its usage at different stages pre workout, intra workout, post workout).

If you don't wish to use protein supplement (or if one cannot afford), then only alternate is eating protein rich diet. Buddy youtube, insta videos all that is money making, people will make any video to sell, very few hold the proper scientific knowledge on their topic and its not necessary that if one thing works for me will work for you, however the reputed packaged supplements though not FDA approved still have some research work behind them.

Skinny

At extreme

So what is your goal that you have set for yourself?

Ay yo guys I really want to get my veins to pop out and be visible how do I do that.

I love jumping rope and it has helped me alot in losing fat and Ive also been building lean muscle slowly(so is same for any other form of exercise too I believe).

Ny veins become prominent after I jump rope but disappear in a few hours. Is it cuz of dry skin?? Or maybe cuz my hands/arms are really hairy???

Can I get a good looking 6 pack buff body by jumping rope alone???

Any boxers/crossfit folks here???

I'm thinking bout restarting lifting too???

Ay yo guys I really want to get my veins to pop out and be visible how do I do that.

I love jumping rope and it has helped me alot in losing fat and Ive also been building lean muscle slowly(so is same for any other form of exercise too I believe).

Ny veins become prominent after I jump rope but disappear in a few hours. Is it cuz of dry skin?? Or maybe cuz my hands/arms are really hairy???

Can I get a good looking 6 pack buff body by jumping rope alone???

Any boxers/crossfit folks here???

I'm thinking bout restarting lifting too???
Use steroids.

Back
Top Bottom