What's new

The Health and Fitness Thread

bas ajj ill go to aga khan and get info about swimming and tohra light workout at home insha Allah!

Insha ALLAH.

images-2-jpeg.565232

Don't try this stupidity when there are easier alternate safe ways of getting the same results are there.

cool!

thankyou @I.R.A
Insha ALLAH.

Don't try this stupidity when there are easier alternate safe ways of getting the same results are there.
bro share your gayan please what easy effective ways you suggest

I am doing this since school days
Backbending neck bridge

bro share your gayan please what easy effective ways you suggest

It's a yoga pose ....... and pardon me being blunt yoga is deprived of any scientific reasons and doesn't count in limitations of a human body with growing age ..... we are not monkeys nor apes.

You don't want to stress your spine too much, you would avoid any posture and form that leads to unnecessary stress on your back.

This particular posture looks like primarily a core strengthening exercise, and is very difficult to adopt, requires a lot of practice ..... since young age. As you grow these are the exercises and postures that you would totally ignore and adopt easier more convenient ones. For example planks, hip bridge or something like

The-4-Best-Core-Strengthening-Exercises-for-Beginners.jpg

and is very difficult to adopt, requires a lot of practice ..... since young age.

Waisa itna bhi mushkil nhi
Learned this pose from physical teacher at school
and then later practiced backbending and neck bridge after watching in some film or video
Neck bridge
images.jpeg

And this is called backbending

images (1).jpeg

Waisa itna bhi mushkil nhi
Learned this pose from physical teacher at school
and then later practiced backbending and neck bridge after watching in some film or video
Neck bridge
View attachment 565244

And this is called backbending

View attachment 565245

O bai qamar apni he hy na ya udhar pay li hui hy?

Why would you put so much stress on your back ....... what extra gains this exercise brings that cannot be achieved otherwise?

O bai qamar apni he hy na ya udhar pay li hui hy?

Why would you put so much stress on your back ....... what extra gains this exercise brings that cannot be achieved otherwise?

Is say stress mehsos nhi hota waisay is say lower back pain bhi Kam hota hai
aapki Umar ziada hai na I Waja sa apko ziada stress hota hoga
I just wanted to learn these moves

Is say stress mehsos nhi hota waisay is say lower back pain bhi Kam hota hai

Lower back pain k liay aur b bohat c asan exercises hain.

I just wanted to learn these moves

I am not saying don't do it if you can do it easily, but in the long run these are not recommended.

aapki Umar ziada hai na I Waja sa apko ziada stress hota hoga

Aida tu jawan ........ mayray sath khara ho to mayra uncle lagy ga :sick:

Roz tumhari generation k farmy choozo ko dekhta ho may gym may :big_boss:

موٹاپے سے پریشان افراد کیلئے خوشخبری! اب موٹاپے کا خاتمہ ایک سرجری سے ممکن

بریاٹرک سرجری موٹاپے کا یقینی اور مؤثر علاج
ڈاکٹر سید قریشی ایک تربیت یافتہ لپروسکوپیک اور بریاٹرک سرجن ہیں - ڈاکٹر سید قریشی پاکستان میں بریاٹرک سرجری کے پونئیر ہیں
How Does Bariatric Surgery Work?

Our digestive system allows food to move from the mouth, down the esophagus to the stomach. The normal stomach is designed to hold about three pints of food and will release food particles to the small intestine. In the small intestine, the useful nutrients and calories are absorbed. The food particles that can't be digested are stored in the large intestine until they are eliminated. What bariatric surgery does is change the process or speed of digestion. The changes depend on the type of bariatric surgery that is performed.

Benefits and Risks of Bariatric Surgery فائدے اور نقصانات

If you and your doctor decide this type of surgery is right for you, you'll want to know the benefits and risks involved.

With the restrictive surgeries, like banding, you may lose up to 60 percent of your excess weight over the course of 2 to 3 years. About 80 percent of patients experience some degree of weight loss. With gastric bypass, the majority of the weight loss, as much as 70 percent, will occur in the first 1 to 2 years. Both of these surgeries will likely result in improvements in medical problems, like cholesterol levels, sleep apnea, high blood pressure, and Type 2 diabetes.
Overall, gastric bypass surgery leads to more weight loss than restrictive surgeries, but can be more invasive and cannot be reversed.
It isn't uncommon for people who have had these surgeries to see their weight loss plateau and even gain some weight back after a few years. That is why a drastically different lifestyle, especially your diet, is such a critical part of the treatment.
These surgeries do come with risks. There are potentially serious side effects and complications that you could experience as a result of these procedures.
You may need to have follow-up operations to correct any complications or abdominal hernias. While you are losing weight, you are advised not to become pregnant.
For patients who undergo restrictive surgeries, there is the risk of band erosion or the breakdown of the staple line, which will then need to be surgically corrected. In addition, there is a small chance of death with any bariatric procedure.
After the surgery is performed, your daily lifestyle will change and you should consult your doctor. He or she can help you stay on track with your recovery and weight loss.

امید ہے آپ کے لیے یہ معلومات فائدہ مند سابت ہوں گی
شکریہ​

He is from an other country
How many pull ups and dips aap Kar saktay hain

Some the moves, push ups, pull ups and balancing he is making look so easy are in fact quite hard.

Pull ups and dips (for me) depend on mood and energy level. When angry they become easy :D

Phir hamesha angry raha karain
The most chin ups I have did in my life are 12 and dips 25

Gym k liay alag mizaj chaiay hota hy .... muskuranay say aur hansnay say tempo toot jata hy.

Number of pull ups actually also depends on the grip you choose to perform, wide, narrow, palms facing outward, inward. And body weight. Lean guys and girls should be performing more pull ups.

So you are into dips ...... what's your weight?

Back
Top Bottom