What's new

The Health and Fitness Thread

@GURU DUTT @KRAIT @HINDU guy

MY health and fitness question is sir

masturbation cause problems in marred life ?:rolleyes:
no it dosent until your wife catches you doing that :D

Naah, it doesn't affect.

Drink Ootni ka doodh. Its said to be good. Tiger bone soup is also considered good. But it costs a lot and I don't recommend it. You can get it in China.
well the best thing is dont bother sex is in your mind not body but ya too much of anything is bad

sir i read somewhere in bus stand bathroom that if you masturbate your panis will be bend permanently to left or right its true ?:angel::angel::angel:

like this
P1010232.jpg

kiya baat hai mammoo aaj kaisee gandee gandee baten ker rahe ho khairiat to hai na :azn:.....:rofl::rofl:

no it dosent until your wife catches you doing that :D

well the best thing is dont bother sex is in your mind not body but ya too much of anything is bad

kiya baat hai mammoo aaj kaisee gandee gandee baten ker rahe ho khairiat to hai na :azn:.....:rofl::rofl:

i am just asking questions abut health and fitness :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ok which hand is better for this job :confused:

help me with a good gyming diet please...

in terms of rotis :D

and wat should i avoid

Yesterday I did Lasik eye surgery. I was completely blind (20/400) without corrective lenses and now OMG! I have 20/15 vision. Better than normal human vision. I now have super human vision. :D No complication, absolutely no side effect so far and its only just 24 hours. I am feeling like a new born. Feeling so happy to ditch stupid lenses.

Yesterday I did Lasik eye surgery. I was completely blind (20/400) without corrective lenses and now OMG! I have 20/15 vision. Better than normal human vision. I now have super human vision. :D No complication, absolutely no side effect so far and its only just 24 hours. I am feeling like a new born. Feeling so happy to ditch stupid lenses.
congrats.. you did it finally... how much did it cost..

congrats.. you did it finally... how much did it cost..

I did it in Harun Eye Foundation Hospital in Dhaka under the supervision of a great eye surgeon. It cost me 41000 Tk. (Doctor's visit - 800 Tk, Pre-Lasik - 3000 Tk, Surgery - 36000 Tk + Medicine - 1200 Tk)

Was nervous but the doctor treated me as his own son. Surgery was completely painless but uncomfortable. He talked with me throughout the surgery and it helped me so much to calm my nerve. I was saying in my mind, Allah please save me , please save me. When I sat up from operation bed everything was so surreal.

I don't have a single side effect so far. Hopefully never will. Allah is with me. :dance3:

Last edited:
I did it in Harun Eye Foundation Hospital in Dhaka under the supervision of a great eye surgeon. It cost me 41000 Tk. (Doctor's visit- 800 Tk, Pre-Lasik 3000 Tk, Surgery - 36000 Tk + Medicine - 1200 Tk)

Was nervous but the doctor treated me as his own son. Surgery was completely painless but uncomfortable. He talked with me throughout the surgery and it helped me so much to calm my nerve. I was saying in my mind, Allah please save me , please save me. When I sat up from operation theater everything was so surreal.

I don't have a single side effect so far. Hopefully never will. Allah is with me. :dance3:
:)
Hope you will recover soon mate...

I am recovering well but my right eye is not perfect yet. 20/25 may be but my left eye (dominant eye) is super crisp. 20/15. Being legally blind to better than 20/20 vision is awesome. :bounce:

Yipeeeeeee.... my both eyes are now perfect 20/15. I see like a Hawk. No side effect at all. Not even a bit of any discomfort I am feeling. Thank you Allah for restoring my natural vision. :dance3:

Would anyone be interested in sharing their weight loss success story?

The most i weighed was 72 kgs. Not really fat but i went huge. Was benching and doing squats a lot. Before i used to be very skinny. To gain weight i ate a lot of chicken and used Progain Protein shake. Leg presses and Squats played a huge role in my exercise routine. Last year i lost a lot of weight because i couldn't asked training so much and eating so much. So i dropped 10kgs in few months. I plan on going upto 70kgs again but this time i want less body fat and more muscle mass. I use Protein 90+ protein shake.

Long story short if you want to lose weight burn more calories then consuming them. but its hard. Avoid desi food please. Specially our Pakistani heavy foods such as gosht salan. biryani, korma, nihari paye etc. You can eat curry few times in a week as some curry is supposed to be good for us because of the natural herbs and spices we use.
Eat lots of vegs. lentils is also very light and natural source of protein. beans. make sure you drink enough water. 10 glasses of water per day should be minimum.
This was roughly my exercise plan.
(Leg press should be the last exercise, never do them before getting on to tread mill).
Monday: Bench press. Leg press. Triceps & biceps. 20 mins cycling or running at the end. Go really fast in last 2 mins.

Tuesday: Cardio, cycling, running and rowing. Sit ups and curls.

Wednesday: Rest

Thursday: Shoulder press, upper and lower back exercises. 20 mins running same as Monday.

Friday: 30 mins jogging, 15 mins cycling, 20 mins rowing.

Saturday: Biceps, Triceps & bench press, cycling/running 20 mins again.

Sunday: Rest.

help me with a good gyming diet please...

in terms of rotis :D

and wat should i avoid

If i new you in real life i could have made a training and died plan for you.:D
Few tips to remember. Avoid too much oily foods. Specially burgers, chips etc. Eat lots of fish it has natural source of protein. Chicken is also great but avoid red meat. Lots of salad, eggs, lentils and fresh vegetables.

Try this link. It has nutrition and training tips.
Tools and Training | Maximuscle

Back
Top Bottom