What's new

The happiest moment of life- You may share yours .")

I thought about this, and all the usual suspects come to mind.

Graduation, getting married, the birth of my kids, but actually sometimes you get the same joy from the little things. For example, my mother always greets us with a smile on the day of eid - even though she's been cooking till late and is up early, that smile is just as precious as anything else. Or the moment you get back from work and your kids are happy to see you, or when you did something stupid with your friends - that uncontrolled laughter, the joy.

All these moments are just as special and make me just as happy as the "big" events.

Well u had a great fight with urself

My happiest moment was when in 6th grade during announcement of Urdu exam results teacher was really angry on whole class that why tf u guys screwed ur exam then teacher said only one guy scored more than 90 in whole class then suddenly name of that student was announced and I was that student
I couldn't believe what I did but that happened now In same period some guys came and said we need 1 guy for talent show teacher said only tps77 can go . I went there and found my first crush. Whenever I think of that moment it gives me goosebumps.
@Mentee.
OH toba! Teri urdu prh k mjhy chakr a jaatay hain teacher nay 9 likh a ho Gia 90 by mistake ho Gia :girl_wacko:
Itnay numbers to GHALIB ko na milay

Hm 09 likh ty rhy vo 90 parhty rhy
sirf aik zero nay hmy light sy bright rk dia :taz:

same is the case with me bro.so far life has given me such a homogenous mixture of happiness that i can't point out one event as my happiest . but i don't know why i just can't shake the feeling that for better or worse it is going to change soon. khair hi howey :lol:
what about you guys
@django @Mentee @Moonlight @Starlord @tps77

TBH its hard to say which one can put on top of the list , for me every time i take my mother somewhere for shopping or dinner , and see her relaxed and smile that moment is the most happiest for me, my mother sacrifice alot for us ( siblings ) and still is so I want to give her everything and i mean it , One of my major dream is to send my Parents on Hajj along with my sister, and bring them to US with me and take care of them for rest of their lives , For that very reason i make sure my Gori wife accept my Mother whole heartedly and create no problems when she comes live with us ..

-Some of the other happiest moments of my life were When i Buy my First hobby level RC car , ECX circuit 4x4 ..

-Watching my Gf now wife come out from the Karachi Jinnah International Airport , surrounded by Custom officers asking for Bribe if she had a TV hahaha

-Taking my Wife to Session court in Karachi , and her reason where she cross the road with wooden plank and under it was Gutter ka pani hahaaha it was embarrassing but the way she handle everything she managed the important place in my heart that day .

my entire happiness revolved around 2 person , my mother and my Wife .. my mother is even above my Wife , and she knows it , anything i do or i will do for her gives me this undescribeable feeling of Happiness and satisfaction which i won't probably get with Ummrah or Hajj ( May Allah forgive me for saying that ) .

Back
Top Bottom