What's new

The Guardian says Modi as PM 'will bode ill for India' in open letter

Why aren't these turds talking about the thousands of Sikhs killed by the Gandhis and their Congress chamchas? That was a pogrom of massive proportions.

These paid clowns are clutching at straws when they contineously talk of nothing else but the Gujarat riots since they have nothing else to beat Modi with. (Oh wait! The've latched on to his marital status now!! :rofl:).

These buggers should now STFU and move on as a lot of water has flowed under the bridge.

They won't.
Apparently it was okay to kill 4000 sikhs in the national capital.

They won't.
Apparently it was okay to kill 4000 sikhs in the national capital.

Because they are educated and will always wise before they cast their vote.It is not a votebank for Congress.

There are no two opinions about that Prospect.

Narendra Modi is a polarizing figure and he will destroy India with his BELLIGERANCE towards Muslims.

There are no two opinions about that Prospect.

Narendra Modi is a polarizing figure and he will destroy India with his BELLIGERANCE towards Muslims.

And that is your opinion.
We dont take that opinion for face value.And I wrote this because of my muslim friends.Hope you can understand:D

And that is your opinion.
We dont take that opinion for face value.And I wrote this because of my muslim friends.Hope you can understand:D

Of Course it is my Opinion. What I say is my Opinion and what you say is just your Opinion. Why state the obvious.....:P

Only time will prove which one of us was right.....:coffee:

Of Course it is my Opinion. What I say is my Opinion and what you say is just your Opinion. Why state the obvious.....:P

You sir, definitely have never been and never will be a military professional.

Pakistanis collective wisdom has led them to be a failed state. So much less said about any Pakistani's wisdom the better. Indians don't need your advise.

Not Time .We Indians will prove that.

A Lot of you Indians claim to be secular but at same time support modi which I find odd.

1.png

So touching!!

We are actually surprised and overwhelmed with emotions at the concerns displayed towards India's welfare and it's secularity by a huge bunch of Pakistani's, Bangladeshi's and some western media outlets.
:hang2:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom