What's new

The Guardian says Modi as PM 'will bode ill for India' in open letter

Ram said “no difference was maintained between news stories and editorial pieces”.
N. Ravi, the new editor-in-chief, said that the “news desk was given standing instructions not to take any stories on Narendra Modi on page one. The Hindu has always been anti-Hindutva, but it was always kept out of our news judgement”.
Modi, the Gujarat chief minister, has made two visits to Tamil Nadu since he was named last month as the Bharatiya Janata Party’s (BJP) prime ministerial candidate for the next general election.

t is just a running summary on affairs. I am reading that newspaper for 2 years ( i read 4 newspapers ) and it's blatant hypocrisy was the reason that i started to support BJP.

It has always been Anti-BJP and Modi hating paper and if you read Indian express which has a right wing bend, you would find that the Hindu deliberately falsifies and omits news items (not editorial, but news ) to suit it's ideology.

Stricter assessment of who is allowed to own media outlets in India is required. Maybe some Zimbabwe style laws in India will help sort out the turncoats

I read 4 newspaper each day and the Hindu has policy of fabricating even News items. Just read Indian express along with Hindu to find omissions and distortions in it's News.

Stricter assessment of who is allowed to own media outlets in India is required. Maybe some Zimbabwe style laws in India will help sort out the turncoats

No man,that would be dictatorship.
Our democracy is mature enough,no one really cares what these nri cartoons say

t is just a running summary on affairs. I am reading that newspaper for 2 years ( i read 4 newspapers ) and it's blatant hypocrisy was the reason that i started to support BJP.

It has always been Anti-BJP and Modi hating paper and if you read Indian express which has a right wing bend, you would find that the Hindu deliberately falsifies and omits news items (not editorial, but news ) to suit it's ideology.

I read 4 newspaper each day and the Hindu has policy of fabricating even News items. Just read Indian express along with Hindu to find omissions and distortions in it's News.

I love shekhar gupta editorials,the guy speaks his mind.
Indian express has the best articles among all

Left wing Fascist/Marxist N.Ram calling in reinforcement from red coat mercenaries.

For those posters who don't know, The Hindu is sister publication of The guardian. They are simply rehashing the propaganda being peddled by The Hindu.

@he-man @Sidak @Manvantaratruti @arp2041 @Indischer @levina @PlanetWarrior @HariPrasad

Stupid excuse by you.

The letter is signed by Indians, facilitated by Brits. And The Hindu and N Ram has nothing to do with that.

For them its just a report which is of readers interests keeping in mind the ongoing elections so they publish it simply

Stupid excuse by you.

The letter is signed by Indians, facilitated by Brits. And The Hindu and N Ram has nothing to do with that.

For them its just a report which is of readers interests keeping in mind the ongoing elections so they publish it simply

Do u read hindu?

As if I read toi!
Lol

The hindu is a totally one sided leftist mouthpiece just like its sister magazine frontline

right wingers consider everyone leftist who is opposed to their extreme views

We at RAW have received instruction from Modi in advance if he comes to power. We are instructed to...

1. kill at least one Muslim by Hand to Hand combat on every Friday.
2. Kidnap at least 3 young girls from Madarsa once a month and rape them.
3. Steal Azam Khan's cattle so that the cops will be busy in search of the missing cattles and Hindus get a free hand.
4. Conduct bomb blasts in Swaminarayan Temple and blame it on Muslims. Arrest at least 50 Muslims. (This is to be done in the month of Ramdan)
5. Create a superstar in bollywood with a fake Muslim name to show to the world that we give equal opportunity to all.
6. Pick any scientist, give him a fake Muslim name, then make him the president. So much of secularism.

I am just going for an evening briefing, will update you about other developments soon.

These sort of articles in the Guardian will not achieve much and will simply result in accusations of the foreign meddling in Indias internal affairs.

These sort of articles in the Guardian will not achieve much and will simply result in accusations of the foreign meddling in Indias internal affairs.

British need to know,they are way past their prime and stop meddling everywhere.

Its a small fucking island about which no one gives a ****

Who the F*** care about a petition signed in britian ?
Indian friends we can see some Indian names in that.But dont confuse they are not Indians.They are hired Indian origins
.We Indians will elect our PM .Foreigners must mind their own business.

Why aren't these turds talking about the thousands of Sikhs killed by the Gandhis and their Congress chamchas? That was a pogrom of massive proportions.

These paid clowns are clutching at straws when they contineously talk of nothing else but the Gujarat riots since they have nothing else to beat Modi with. (Oh wait! The've latched on to his marital status now!! :rofl:).

These buggers should now STFU and move on as a lot of water has flowed under the bridge.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom