What's new

The Great Indian Ocean Game

Have you ever thought of a job as a stand-up comedian?

Forget 30 years, talk about now. Do you have any idea the kind of damage IN can inflict in Indian ocean today ? Is China prepared to take the kind of losses we are talking about ? Yes China on paper has a stronger military but this is not 1965. At best they can hope to obtain a pyrrhic victory and face such humongous losses that it sets the country back by a couple of decades. At the worse, it faces a defeat a shade worse than what US had to face at Vietnam.

India today is no pushover and trust me the fanboys in PDF might be ignorant but China knows it.

UKBengali is same guy cheerleading for China ,When Indians talk about their own cryogenic engine.That guy may get 50 cent

As Indians cannot refute me with hard facts, they resort to the old "cheerleader" jibe.

I hope I have made Indian realise the hopeless situation they have against China.

As Indians cannot refute me with hard facts, they resort to the old "cheerleader" jibe.

I hope I have made Indian realise the hopeless situation they have against China.

Most striking fact is no other chinese members dont boast about their navy .But a single BD member cheerleading for China.
Bangladesh will always Bangladesh.You already have animosity towards India.But in front of India you are nothing.So you claimed about China blah...blah......
If Chinese want to talk about their navy they can do that.They dont need your help.After all BD and China are two differnt countries.By the By what about your Navy?.If you have so much expectation Chinese navy ,then you must also know very well about Bangladesh Navy ..What can BN do in IOR ? please enlighten us

Most striking fact is no other chinese members dont boast about their navy .But a single BD member cheerleading for China.
Bangladesh will always Bangladesh.You already have animosity towards India.But in front of India you are nothing.So you claimed about China blah...blah......
If Chinese want to talk about their navy they can do that.They dont need your help.After all BD and China are two differnt countries.By the By what about your Navy?.If you have so much expectation Chinese navy ,then you must also know very well about Bangladesh Navy ..What can BN do in IOR ? please enlighten us

No-one is boasting about anyone's navy.

I find it correct to reply to delusional Indian members who think that the Indian Navy will have any chance of dominating the Indian Ocean in the face of the US now and China in the future.

Why would anyone with an ounce of intelligence think that India has any hope against a country that is five times as rich! I may as well start a thread and boast that BD is on the same level as Thailand. Thailand > BD and so China > India.

Refute my arguments if you can with logic. But you cannot as they are cogent.

I find it funny that only Chinese can talk about Chinese Navy and no-one else. We may as well introduce a rule that no-one, apart from Americans, can talk about US superiority against all others. Only French can talk about Rafale's capability etc. You don't sound so smart now, do you?

You Indians are unhappy as it is plain for all to see how much inferior you are to the Chinese. India was slightly ahead of China in the 1950s but the Chinese system is so much superior to yours in virtually every way. No amount of boasting will change this. The question of whether India will survive as a unitary state is one that is pertinent rather than boasting about any superpower delusions. Every multi-ethnic state, where no-one ethnicity has been dominant, has been consigned to the dustbins of history and I see no reason why India should be any different.

No-one is boasting about anyone's navy.

I find it correct to reply to delusional Indian members who think that the Indian Navy will have any chance of dominating the Indian Ocean in the face of the US now and China in the future.

Why would anyone with an ounce of intelligence think that India has any hope against a country that is five times as rich! I may as well start a thread and boast that BD is on the same level as Thailand. Thailand > BD and so China > India.

Refute my arguments if you can with logic. But you cannot as they are cogent.

I find it funny that only Chinese can talk about Chinese Navy and no-one else. We may as well introduce a rule that no-one, apart from Americans, can talk about US superiority against all others. Only French can talk about Rafale's capability etc. You don't sound so smart now, do you?

You Indians are unhappy as it is plain for all to see how much inferior you are to the Chinese. India was slightly ahead of China in the 1950s but the Chinese system is so much superior to yours in virtually every way. No amount of boasting will change this. The question of whether India will survive as a unitary state is one that is pertinent rather than boasting about any superpower delusions. Every multi-ethnic state, where no-one ethnicity has been dominant, has been consigned to the dustbins of history and I see no reason why India should be any different.

I asking you what you know about your Bangladesh Navy?Whether you dont have something like that:haha:.
India will remain as India ,I think we are better than than some other countries in this world.Chinese play and we like that after all because of Chinese US dont turn against us.Now go and check Indian Navy acquisitions list.Even Scorpene submarine is moving in light speed.But we gave a limit to chinese .We know how to play our cards.About money gap between US and China in economy is not that much.But USN is light years ahead of China.PLAN play is in pacific .What ever they make ,they cant compete India in IOR.We cant talk you with logic because their is no logic in your statements.So you cant understand nothing

indian navy rule indian ocean ..rofl ... joke of century :D
and indian navy PLAN say compete ni kar sakti kisi bhi morchay pay .. ya haqeeqat ha .. maan lo baniyoon .. :enjoy::flame:

I asking you what you know about your Bangladesh Navy?Whether you dont have something like that:haha:.
India will remain as India ,I think we are better than than some other countries in this world.Chinese play and we like that after all because of Chinese US dont turn against us.Now go and check Indian Navy acquisitions list.Even Scorpene submarine is moving in light speed.But we gave a limit to chinese .We know how to play our cards.About money gap between US and China in economy is not that much.But USN is light years ahead of China.PLAN play is in pacific .What ever they make ,they cant compete India in IOR.We cant talk you with logic because their is no logic in your statements.So you cant understand nothing

OK, Whatever you say.

:omghaha:

indian navy rule indian ocean ..rofl ... joke of century :D
and indian navy PLAN say compete ni kar sakti kisi bhi morchay pay .. ya haqeeqat ha .. maan lo baniyoon .. :enjoy::flame:
this joke of the century sank your frigates destroyers minesweepers supply ships submarines, bombed your ports, bases and airfields.
:disagree:
dumb cheerleaders

this joke of the century sank your frigates destroyers minesweepers supply ships submarines, bombed your ports, bases and airfields.
:disagree:
dumb cheerleaders
""sank your frigates destroyers minesweepers supply ships submarines, bombed your ports, bases and airfields"" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
wake up kid ..rofl :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom