What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

Soon India and Pakistan will also join :cheers:
I hope fighting terrorism together may bring both countries more close to each other. This is a need of time and both countries must work with each other for eradication of terrorism from central Asia.

33.jpg
1010.jpg
88.jpg
99.jpg

I think you cannot blame me for being jaded over South Asian geo-politics though. You have to understand where I am coming from :)

Pretty much.. But there has not been an precedent like the SCO, The issue had been a political volleyball used by the West time to time for their own geo political agenda in the region..

I hope fighting terrorism together may bring both countries more close to each other. This is a need of time and both countries must work with each other for eradication of terrorism from central Asia.

Yes i agree. But looking at how our bilateral relations just revolve around Kashmir i really doubt that we will ever cooperate.
We should make bilateral relations Independent of border dispute and resolve all issues through negotiations.

Cooperation and trade will benefit people on both sides.

Pretty much.. But there has not been an precedent like the SCO, The issue had been a political volleyball used by the West time to time for their own geo political agenda in the region..

also this being a defence forum, I am pretty weak in defence matters. I am a person however who acts as a constant pundit on economic development, urban development, social development. I have read extensively on this.

On matters that lie outside the boundary of my comprehension I usually employ humor to mask my ignorance on the subject.

so do not take my cynicism all that seriously.

Brother! Give me a E-embrace my Pakistani brother :cheers:

also this being a defence forum, I am pretty weak in defence matters. I am a person however who acts as a constant pundit on economic development, urban development, social development. I have read extensively on this.

On matters that lie outside the boundary of my comprehension I usually employ humor to mask my ignorance on the subject.

so do not take my cynicism all that seriously.

I dont.. :tup:

Yes i agree. But looking at how our bilateral relations just revolve around Kashmir i really doubt that we will ever cooperate.
We should make bilateral relations Independent of border dispute and resolve all issues through negotiations.

Cooperation and trade will benefit people on both sides.
Both countries know that no one is going to get full Kashmir. If you ask Kashmiris whether they want to go with Pakistan or India, they will say that they want their own country and don't want to integrate with both of us.

Second thing is that, both countries have some negative elements in them which are not allowing us to negotiate on many issues. Don't know much about the source of hate toward Pakistan in India but in Pakistan it is because of illiterate religious people.

We should eradicate such elements so no one brain wash our people and hence we live in peace. This is must for both countries because we are 1000 years behind western countries and fighting will not bring any good to both countries. I hope our future SCO membership help to bring peace in south Asia.

Brother! Give me a E-embrace my Pakistani brother :cheers:
Nothing will change with this attitude. We have to work hard to make things go in right direction.

Both countries know that no one is going to get full Kashmir. If you ask Kashmiris whether they want to go with Pakistan or India, they will say that they want their own country and don't want to integrate with both of us.

Second thing is that, both countries have some negative elements in them which are not allowing us to negotiate on many issues. Don't know much about the source of hate toward Pakistan in India but in Pakistan it is because of illiterate religious people.

We should eradicate such elements so no one brain wash our people and hence we live in peace. This is must for both countries because we are 1000 years behind western countries and fighting will not bring any good to both countries. I hope our future SCO membership help to bring peace in south Asia.

Nothing will change with this attitude. We have to work hard to make things go in right direction.

source is religious, but also good old jingoism. I am one of those who advocate less spending on military and more on Indian infrastructure, education etc.

But I also have met with credible counters to my points as well.

wow...if one believes to this "peace mission". the aim suggests fighting terrorism with helis, tanks, howitzers, and other amored vehicles.
will PLA soon use tanks to attack islamist terrorists and other separatists in Xinjang and Tibet? will their brothers in arms of this club SCO come to help to crush domestic violence and social unrest in China? if so, good night!

What weapons do you think the Americans are using against the perceived ”terrorists“?:D

In Afghanistan or any other parts of the world。

source is religious, but also good old jingoism. I am one of those who advocate less spending on military and more on Indian infrastructure, education etc.

But I also have met with credible counters to my points as well.
Both religion don't allow to hate other religions and their followers. That's why I wrote about Illiterate religious people. Everything has its own significance and require less or more spending but I prefer more spending on research and education.

I meet a lot of people criticizing me for what I say, do and believe. I don't care as soon as I am right.

Both sides are corrupt by the way.

:(

I thought my comment was harmless. Okies
Hehehe.......
I didn't mean to criticize anyone. But in reality, what I said is true. Nothing will change with such attitude with your neighbours. It is not good for peace especially when both are nuclear armed countries. I believe the change will start when one person from any side start thinking positively.

wow...if one believes to this "peace mission". the aim suggests fighting terrorism with helis, tanks, howitzers, and other amored vehicles.
will PLA soon use tanks to attack islamist terrorists and other separatists in Xinjang and Tibet? will their brothers in arms of this club SCO come to help to crush domestic violence and social unrest in China? if so, good night!
Soon the SCO will conquer your jungle. LOL

Both religion don't allow to hate other religions and their followers. That's why I wrote about Illiterate religious people. Everything has its own significance and require less or more spending but I prefer more spending on research and education.

I meet a lot of people criticizing me for what I say, do and believe. I don't care as soon as I am right.

Both sides are corrupt by the way.

no doubt about this. a finel honed skill perfected by Indian and Pakistani politicians to loot the coffers.

They also have mastered how to incite the worst of the people. Bigotry of every stripe.

Back
Top Bottom