What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

SCO Peace Mission-2014, Food in Canteen

MNXG5TJ.jpg

rXJ9Zof.jpg

5J8EvQE.jpg

Dseo2tK.jpg

2AW2JBc.jpg

zu8gQL8.jpg

For many soldiers this is the best part of the military drill.

Time for SCO to take a more assertive role in the world affairs. Having drill in own backyard is a good beginning but lot more could be done.

SCO should carry out exercise in North American continent with Mexico, Cuba & other countries of Central America to send a message they are the new rising power in the unipolar world. Multi polar world is a need of the time !

Agree. I guess the SCO can start assuming a NATO-like role by first expanding into Latin America. Several countries such as Venezuela, Bolivia, Cuba, and Brazil come to mind as a first phase of expansion.

Further pictures of the drill:

The multinational anti-terror drill "Peace Mission 2014" is kicked off by the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) in north China's Inner Mongolia on August 24, 2014. A total of 7,000 troops from China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan have participated in the drill, including ground and air forces, special operations and airborne troops and others tasked with electronic countermeasures, reconnaissance, mapping and positioning.[Photo/Xinhua]

The multinational anti-terror drill "Peace Mission 2014" is kicked off by the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) in north China's Inner Mongolia on August 24, 2014. A total of 7,000 troops from China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan have participated in the drill, including ground and air forces, special operations and airborne troops and others tasked with electronic countermeasures, reconnaissance, mapping and positioning.[Photo/Xinhua]

Kazakh troops march in formation during the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) anti-terror drill in north China's Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region on Sunday, August 24, 2014. Troops from China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan took part in the drill. [Photo: Chinanews.com]

Kyrgyz troops march in formation during the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) anti-terror drill in north China's Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region on Sunday, August 24, 2014. Troops from China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan took part in the drill. [Photo: Chinanews.com]

wow...if one believes to this "peace mission". the aim suggests fighting terrorism with helis, tanks, howitzers, and other amored vehicles.
will PLA soon use tanks to attack islamist terrorists and other separatists in Xinjang and Tibet? will their brothers in arms of this club SCO come to help to crush domestic violence and social unrest in China? if so, good night!

Wow.. Does SCO have plans to expand towards South Asia ?

I am afraid they have a far greater weapon at their disposal

money ;)

I think SCO will be instrumental for a multi polar world.. And regional stability.. If both Pakistan and India could get in to a security alliance

I think SCO will be instrumental for a multi polar world.. And regional stability.. If both Pakistan and India could get in to a security alliance

:lol: good one. I didn't know you were this good as a comedian.

Oh, you were actually serious. Not gonna happen in my lifetime this.

:lol: good one. I didn't know you were this good as a comedian.

Oh, you were actually serious. Not gonna happen in my lifetime this.

Think about it ? The only reason that holding the region back is the IndoPak relations.. Now SCO could be an ideal platform to iron out differences for a common security block like NATO.. Political establishments of both countries will be pushed to a amicable solution

Think about it ? The only reason that holding the region back is the IndoPak relations.. Now SCO could be an ideal platform to iron out differences for a common security block like NATO.. Political establishments of both countries will be pushed to a amicable solution

How very dare you! Frienship with the enemy? Over my monkey worshipping, cow urine drinking dead body :D

give me some time to think about this. I have to read the articles and form an informed opinion.

How very dare you! Frienship with the enemy? Over my monkey worshipping, cow urine drinking dead body :D

Oh C'mon mate.. I know you're being cynic here.. :-).. But real possibility to finally break through

Oh C'mon mate.. I know you're being cynic here.. :-).. But real possibility to finally break through

I think you cannot blame me for being jaded over South Asian geo-politics though. You have to understand where I am coming from :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom