What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

Time for SCO to take a more assertive role in the world affairs. Having drill in own backyard is a good beginning but lot more could be done.

SCO should carry out exercise in North American continent with Mexico, Cuba & other countries of Central America to send a message they are the new rising power in the unipolar world. Multi polar world is a need of the time !

ahahahahah, are you joking or being sarcstic bro?:rofl:

8.22 "Peace Mission-2014" anti-terrorist drill

134047jgc42ackl5aazevy.jpg

134051w7e7h4417skwwje0.jpg

134043a3qmfdubem66552f.jpg

134039ndkjpvxjjqnean7d.jpg

134206saj1j18avjouhoa4.jpg

134204jqaanznvaaschaz2.jpg

134159m3a00wxihwgh3ggh.jpg

134156n6fuyyrkvtuq7ihq.jpg

ahahahahah, are you joking or being sarcstic bro?:rofl:
The purpose of SOC, is to protect peace in Middle-Asia and anti-terrorism. The "Peace Mission" military exercises ever held in Russia, China, Kazakhstan and other nations. I think if SOC members growth, maybe it will change the role in the future, SOC as same as the NATO is a regional paramilitary group.

Now the SOC still active in Middle-Asia but soon will accept Pakistan, India and Mongolia as formal members, SOC's members will extend to South-Asia nations.

New members will be India, Pakistan, Iran and Mongolia. Afghanistan maybe.
279EEC6F63A0F71F3185432EFE2355C0.jpg

911830cd9269.jpg

7990.jpg

Last edited:
The purpose of SOC, is to protect peace in Middle-Asia and anti-terrorism. The "Peace Mission" military exercises ever held in Russia, China, Kazakhstan and other nations. I think if SOC members growth, maybe it will change the role in the future, SOC as same as the NATO is a regional paramilitary group.

Now the SOC still active in Middle-Asia but soon will accept Pakistan, India and Mongolia as formal members, SOC's members will extend to South-Asia nations.

lol accepting Pakistan and India wouldn't change anything. It might even slow things down even more than they are already.:lol:
Do you know the enmity these two countries have for each others? It will be another SAARC(which wouldnt be bad for us though).:lol: Not talking about the caution/suspicion India has with China. Just look at your BRICS bank issue where the headquarters was hotly contested by India.:lol: you people are not even yet into the real deal/internal issue yet and there are already contests.:P Thats the issue with you Asians you have too much Ego reason you ever be able to challenge us.:dance3:.
These your grouping is at best an anti terrorism platform as your leaders China/Russia confirm nothing more and it will remain that way for forseeable future until one country is clearly too strong enough on all aspect from economic,military to technologically for all the others to accept it as leader just like the U.S leads NATO/G7/west. Until then, all what you say is just wishful thinking/dreams.:agree::bounce:

lol accepting Pakistan and India wouldn't change anything. It might even slow things down even more than they are already.:lol:
Do you know the enmity these two countries have for each others? It will be another SAARC(which wouldnt be bad for us though).:lol: Not talking about the caution/suspicion India has with China. Just look at your BRICS bank issue where the headquarters was hotly contested by India.:lol: you people are not even yet into the real deal/internal issue yet and there are already contests.:P Thats the issue with you Asians you have too much Ego reason you ever be able to challenge us.:dance3:.
These your grouping is at best an anti terrorism platform as your leaders China/Russia confirm nothing more and it will remain that way for forseeable future until one country is clearly too strong enough on all aspect from economic,military to technologically for all the others to accept it as leader just like the U.S leads NATO/G7/west. Until then, all what you say is just wishful thinking/dreams.:agree::bounce:
Hehe... SCO to protect regional Peace & Stabilization in Middle-Asia, that's main purpose coz both Russia and China considered Middle-Asia region as back areas, as same as South-America for U.S.

After we can make sure Middle-Asia region Peace and Anti-terrorism together, we won't waste our energy and focus on dealing with our problems in the Europe or in Western Pacific. :coffee:

Future when India, Pakistan, Iran nations etc become the formal members of SCO, the Peace and anti-terrorism together will extend to South-Asia nations. Anyway the terrorist is the same enemy for all members of SCO, we can work together.

Last edited:
After we can make sure Middle-Asia region Peace and Anti-terrorism together, we won't waste our energy and focuse on dealing with our problems in the Europe or in Western Pacific. :coffee:
Trust me, my friend, NATO is a force that should never be underestimated. It is highly organized, integrated, and backed by a combined GDP of over $30 Trillion.

Trust me, my friend, NATO is a force that should never be underestimated. It is highly organized, integrated, and backed by a combined GDP of over $30 Trillion.
Yes, i know.

Now they'r Russian problem, China won't let Russia down. We clearly understand it. I think both Chinese and Russian all understand the truth, if one side down another side will be the next.

It's 《三国演义》魏 / 蜀 / 吴. The Winter is best friend for Russian especially in Ukrainian crisis, it is also GOOD for China ! (In Winter, gas pipeline is the WMD)

Last edited:
Hehe... SCO to protect regional Peace & Stabilization in Middle-Asia, that's main purpose coz both Russia and China considered Middle-Asia region as back areas, as same as South-America for U.S.

After we can make sure Middle-Asia region Peace and Anti-terrorism together, we won't waste our energy and focus on dealing with our problems in the Europe or in Western Pacific. :coffee:

Future when India, Pakistan, Iran nations etc become the formal members of SCO, the Peace and anti-terrorism together will extend to South-Asia nations. Anyway the terrorist is the same enemy for all members of SCO, we can work together.

lool seems you also know how to play with words when cornered, like my good friend Nihonji, seems you can also be a good diplomat.:p: kudos.:tup:

Back
Top Bottom