What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

Don't confuse capital market regulation with central bank monetary policy and international trade. Go Learn the difference between the two, you will know your place.

I can see how it is all connected. You don't. Where is my place then?

dont lie indian
nasty name calling wont help your intelligence
If you care to look back on every debate with anyone including your ignorant self I have won all of them

Sources please. :lol:

lol, you lost every debate. Shittler, who are you kidding!? :omghaha:

dont try to go low further than what you are standing so lowly now by nasty name calling
what is time value of money?
what is fiscal policy?
what is monetary policy?

Sources please. :lol:

I think you have go back to check on every posting that I have made to find out

dont try to go low further to what you are standing so lowly by name calling

Sorry, i must have misstyped. :lol:

Now, sources! You have to provide the proof since you took a position.

Sorry, i must have misstyped. :lol:

Now, sources!

what source? I have told you how to find them
what mistyping - it is pure lie on a clear wilful intent of name calling for the third time (2 on this thread 1 on a previous thread)

I can see how it is all connected. You don't. Where is my place then?[

If you can see, you wouldn't have said legislature would work. 1) monetary policy cannot be legislated. 2) central banks are independent.

Your place is in the classroom.

My questions in posting # 64 are simple economic theories that anyone knowing the fundamentals can answer them right away
@Audio too late to google them for answers now!

And stop being nasty!

If you can see, you wouldn't have said legislature would work. 1) monetary policy cannot be legislated. 2) central banks are independent.

Your place is in the classroom.

Sure, in the meantime i'll keep on reading how what i'm saying is happening. And you can keep you theorycraft.

what source? I have told you how to find them
what mistyping - it is pure lie on a clear wilful intent of name calling for the third time (2 on this thread 1 on a previous thread)

You made a claim, so the weight of presenting the evidence to support the claim is on you.

PS: im not nasty, it was a typo. U is next to I, easily happens, hope it doesnt happen again in the future, i write so fast. :smitten:

You made a claim, so the weight of presenting the evidence to support the claim is on you.
Bull shit it was you who initiated all these by saying I lost every debate and I have told you to find my postings

PS: im not nasty, it was a typo. U is next to I, easily happens, hope it doesnt happen again in the future, i write so fast. :smitten:

you ARE nasty
this is not the first or second time you have been behaving nastily to cover the shame of you ignorance
even with this ignorance you pretend to argue like "very knowledgeable"
what a shame indian!

Bull shit it was you who initated by saying I lost every debate and I have told you to find my postings

Nope, if you go back through this thread, it was your post that initiated hostilities when you quoted Fattyacids and stated im clueless. And here it is:

He is clueless
I remember arguing with him hopelessly about significance of time-value of money on the evaluation or buying a electric or gas-engine vehicle in which he didnt have a clue!
But he likes to argue even he's so ignorant on so many things

So, another lie.....

you ARE nasty
this is not the first or second time you have been behaving nastily to cover the shame of you ignorance
even with this ignorance you pretend to argue like "very knowledgeable"
what a shame indian!

bwahahahahahaha :smitten::rofl:

I dont mind genuine discussion even when people are ignorant in one or many subjects
Nope, if you go back through this thread, it was your post that initiated hostilities when you quoted Fattyacids and stated im clueless. And here it is:

So, another lie.....

ahahahahahaha :smitten::rofl:

Talking to your is the greatest pain than talking to a pc of stone!

I am myself not in the know of everything

I hate people pretentious to source from their fake knowledge and making false claims and using nasty name calling as their last resort for covering their shame like you

Now can you go back to the topic and make the tiniest bit of contribution if any, indian?

I dont mind genuine discussion even when people are ignorant in one or many subjects
Talking to your is the greatest pain than talking to a pc of stone!
I am myself not in the know of everything
I hate people pretentious to source from their fake knowledge and making false claims and the nasty name calling as their last resort for covering their shame like you
Now can you go back to the topic and make the tiniest bit of contribution if any, indian?

Ofcourse, i'll consider this baseless rant without any substance as admission of defeat.
oh btw you contradicted yourself, you say you hate name calling, but you call me Indian. just thought i'd point the discrepancy in your act out.

bwahahahahahahahaha

As always it was a pleasure, now i must go. Friday night and all that!

Ofcourse, i'll consider this baseless rant without any substance as admission of defeat.
oh btw you contradicted yourself, you say you hate name calling, but you call me Indian. just thought i'd point the discrepancy in your act out.

bwahahahahahahahaha

You are busted
Just chill out and stfu when you have nothing to contribute
you are just an ignorant nasty pretender of everything

bwahahahahahahahaha

But you are an indian. How is that name calling?

Back
Top Bottom