What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

I think your father is wising than you. Else you guys capitalist walk dog may even be raped or killed during Mao's time. There are too many 牛鬼蛇神 cow ghost snake god like you guys than commie would like to rape.

The handover was in 1997, we've been living under PRC rule for almost 20 years now.

Western "horror" stories about "commies" turned out to be nothing but BS. :lol: In fact the PRC is clever, they are using the economy to become powerful, so they can crush your dear ROC within the decade.

The horror stories didn't turn out to be true for us, the handover was a peaceful one. And it is still peaceful today.

You should wish your ROC is so lucky. :azn:

I suppose you have forgotten to take your daily dose of Agent Orange and Napalm.
Remember, half a table spoon, twice a day.
U guys'd better to admit the Truth that China is flooded with Japan's products, stop Japan bussiness in China will change Nothing coz Japan can produce car in VN and export back to China from Cat Lai port :laugh:
Toyota and Honda post record China sales

Toyota and Honda drew a record number of Chinese buyers to their brands last year as they recovered from anti-Japanese boycotts that hurt sales in 2012, but failed to narrow the gap with US and European rivals in the world’s biggest passenger-car market.

Toyota, the world’s largest automaker by volume, said on Monday its two joint ventures in China sold a combined 917,500 vehicles in 2013, an increase of 9.2 per cent over the year before. The company had suffered its first sales decline in China in 2012 as consumers shunned Japanese products amid a bitter territorial dispute between the two countries.

Toyota and Honda post record China sales - FT.com

I just compliment your father and mother wisdom. You must thank you me.

Your parents are smart that is why your women folks has no commie cum inside their vagina.

Commie good or not now is another thing. I would say CCP economics performance is good for pass 35 years.

See I always say good things.

You have some problem with Chinese people because the Singaporean Chinese majority did not accept a Malay like you as one of those own, is that close to the truth?

Anyway, your post broke forum rules again so I had to give you another negative rating. But you seem to collect those so it's no big problem. :azn:

You have some problem with Chinese people because the Singaporean Chinese majority did not accept a Malay like you as one of those own, is that close to the truth?

Anyway, your post broke forum rules again so I had to give you another negative rating. But you seem to collect those so it's no big problem. :azn:

I am 100% pure Quanzhou Chinese.

Just feel PDF PRC are too stupid. The paid commenter wholegrain is clever but he is deceptive. Welcome to make me champion of negative rating. I will attract more attention for all your efforts.

Why not report him.it will be strike three for him.

Can't be bothered.

Anyway it serves a good purpose, it shows the world the true nature of these ROC supporters. :lol:

ROC is doomed anyway, nobody even recognizes it as a country. No major country, and not the UN (i.e. the body which sets International law). PRC will take it back within a decade, peacefully or not.

Doesn't matter what the Malay says, the ROC has no chance at all.

I am more easily ban than anyone else in this forum FYI. I poke fun of PRC, Islamofascist and speak the truth. I told PDF if you ban me, there will be no fun, because so many like minded PRC will masturbate here.

Wholegrain will be lonely, no one seems to neutralize him effectively making him like genius.

With me here, PDF will have diversity, and not getting into herd mentality.

China cannot be russia .. maybe in next 5 years !

@Chinese-Dragon Not to mention that within 5 to 7 years from now, Chinese domestic market will be the driver of Chinese economic growth - which is absolutely critical as China can have far more options in its foreign policy. At the same time, we should import more than we export. In fact, I encourage China to run trade surplus as well as developing our financial market. Using HongKong as Chicago and Shanghai as New York City is in my humble view the solution to further develop our financial market. HongKong as the leader in option, derivative market and Shanghai as the de facto clearing house for all RMB.

Furthermore, having the largest market is extremely powerful tool. China in the 5 years from now can shut down Japan.Inc if it ever dares to challenge our supremacy in Asia.

Remember, economic might is military might. Without economic might, military might is just an illusion.

PS. I think China's peaceful annexation of Hong Kong differentiates us from India regarding Goa. :) Besides, India's demography ominously resembles that of Soviet Union. :)

Yes, China needs the largest consumer market, self-sufficiency in all critical technologies, deep and liquid financial markets (stock, bond, derivative, commodity) and use of the Renminbi in trade, investment and finance.

Economic, Financial and Technological power is the key to military and political power.

I am more easily ban than anyone else in this forum FYI. I poke fun of PRC, Islamofascist and speak the truth. I told PDF if you ban me, there will be no fun, because so many like minded PRC will masturbate here.

Wholegrain will be lonely, no one seems to neutralize him effectively making him like genius.

With me here, PDF will have diversity, and not getting into herd mentality.
I hope you come back soon again...

Russia took back Crimea without bloodshed.

China took back my own city of Hong Kong without bloodshed too. And China also got its land back from Tajikistan without bloodshed either.

The idea to to become to overwhelmingly powerful that you can "win without fighting".

China's GDP in 2013 was $9.3 trillion, and we double our GDP every 5-7 years. Soon we will be at a stage where we can win without fighting again. China is still a developing country, when we finally become a developed country we will have plenty of power and plenty to spare as well.

Russia took back Crimea without bloodshed cannot be compared with China taking Hong Kong. Russia taking back Crimea is more like "Looting a burning House".
Ukraine was in a mess. No military. Country that is bankcrupt. Non functioning Government.

On the other hand, China took back Hong Kong with its reserves in billions of $ intact.
Bear in mind also that United Kingdom was on the high after defeating Argentina at Falkland....Only to lose Hong Kong without firing a shot.

For China it was truly the acme of warfare.

China cannot be russia .. maybe in next 5 years !

And why is that so? China has comparable political influences as well as military status, but China's GDP is larger.

No such thing as "Republic of Formosa". It's called "Republic of China", and yes, killing Viets is the easiest thing in the world - just ask America, Cambodia and China.

Back
Top Bottom