What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

Lay off the crack pipe, stop day dreaming about territorial conquest.

China doesn't wanna feed some extra 100 million people.

No China can't annex them, but China can bomb them back to stone age with ease.

But we do care about our reputation around the world.

The fag you talking about? Bomb them into stone age? You think the world won't retaliate against China naked aggression?

All it take are the gang of 8 forcefully turned China into the yellow peril and the sickman of Asia then you will refrain from expouse your illussion of bombing other nation into submission.

The fag you talking about? Bomb them into stone age? You think the world won't retaliate against China naked aggression?

All it take are the gang of 8 forcefully turned China into the yellow peril and the sickman of Asia then you will refrain from expouse your illussion of bombing other nation into submission.
Find you are ridiculous, you flame the quarrel, ChineseTiger said we don't interesting in Vietnam and Philippine? it is wrong?
should said we are interesting in them?( You still will flame the quarrel).

We can bomb them, mean we will? USA also can destroy the earth, but you don't want do that, just mean you have that capability, I konw you hate China, but first understand other's comments, want trolling, open new thread, don't jump up and down, like a idiotic clown.

Nothing that we can't handle. During the 11-day Christmas bombing in Ha Noi and Hai Phong, 20,000 tons of TNT were dropped and it did not shake us one bit. During the 81-day battle at the Quang Tri Citadel in 1972, 268,000 tons of TNT were dropped and it did not prevent the NVA from reunifying the country.

Find you are ridiculous, you flame the quarrel, ChineseTiger said we don't interesting in Vietnam and Philippine? it is wrong?
should said we are interesting them?

We can bomb them, mean we will? USA also can destroy the earth, but you don't want do that, just mean you have that capability, I konw you hate China, but first understand other's comments, want trolling, open new thread, don't jump up and down, like a idiotic clown.

If China government won't bomb other nations, you and your comrade in no position to say China can bomb other nation into stone age. The other poster old enough to reply what I wrote to him, he don't need you come into his defend like a comrade in arm fighting a jungle war. This just a internet forum, if Chinese poster don't want other to post their opinion then don't open any thread for discussion. This forum isn't exclussive for Chinese poster only.

My comment on Global Times.

Creative countermeasures needed to deal with Manila’s S. China Sea schemes | Global Times

P9SdL8v.jpg
sounds as good plan. what is stopping you?

China doesn't wanna feed some extra 100 million people.

No China can't annex them, but China can bomb them back to stone age with ease.

But we do care about our reputation around the world.
...do you think we will sit still and do nothing?
come back from Canada and join the army, you coward!

should said we are interesting in them?( You still will flame the quarrel).

don´t you read chinesebutt comment? he says China can bomb and does not care about reputation.

when I say America can bomb your head, they will?
sure, they will do! you idiot.

Last edited:

Rightttt... but you didn't have the ball to try invading our country again , do you?

Nothing that we can't handle. During the 11-day Christmas bombing in Ha Noi and Hai Phong, 20,000 tons of TNT were dropped and it did not shake us one bit. During the 81-day battle at the Quang Tri Citadel in 1972, 268,000 tons of TNT were dropped and it did not prevent the NVA from reunifying the country.
Chinese posters run amok again. the smog kills off their brains.

Chinese posters run amok again. the smog kills off their brains.
He is correct. We do have the capability to turn your country into barren land and wipe out all Vietnamese civilization but you do not have the capability to do that to us. Fact is fact. Put your ego aside and face the fact. Until you demonstrate you have the capabilities to destroy us, then you are in no position to talk tough. Only USA and Russia can do that to us.

Let's face it; China's surface vessels do not need to be catching up with that of Moscow. Submarines, perhaps.
Ukraine does not have an army, but Vietnam. the Philippines has the backing of America.
if China wants to start a war, do it.

Ukraine does not have an army, but Vietnam. the Philippines has the backing of America.
if China wants to start a war, do it.
America will not fight over you. PLEASE! LOL.

He is correct. We do have the capability to turn your country into barren land and wipe out all Vietnamese civilization but you do not have the capability to do that to us. Fact is fact. Put your ego aside and face the fact. Until you demonstrate you have the capabilities to destroy us, then you are in no position to talk tough. Only USA and Russia can do that to us.
wipe out Vietnam?
isn´t not the dream of Pol Pot in the 1970s?

you are one of the most reasonable members. what is happening to you?

Dig the oil and mines for China !!!

It's 100% waste time and energy to manage foreigner's lands and feed their poor ppl. Leave them alone, they will be bite by their fool leaders or politicians and their nation will be collapsing.

wipe out Vietnam?
isn´t not the dream of Pol Pot in the 1970s?

you are one of the most reasonable members. what is happening to you?
You need to put your ego aside and face the reality, here. I am being very reasonable with you here. We have the capabilities but it doesn't necessary mean we will destroy your country. We have no reason to consider your Vietnam is like a little China. I must say, your compatriots' big mouth certainly learn that from us. LOL.

I say the Pinoys have US backing as the defence treaty.
Vietnam only needs US weapons.
You seriously believe the US will risk themselves to fight a war for a country that kick them out like a dog in the 1990s?

Back
Top Bottom