What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

He is correct. We do have the capability to turn your country into barren land and wipe out all Vietnamese civilization but you do not have the capability to do that to us. Fact is fact. Put your ego aside and face the fact. Until you demonstrate you have the capabilities to destroy us, then you are in no position to talk tough. Only USA and Russia can do that to us.

All Viet Nam need are couple of nuclear weapons enough to check China aggression.

Dig the oil and mines for China !!!

It's 100% waste time and energy to manage foreigner's lands and feed their poor ppl. Leave them alone, they will be bite by their fool leaders or politicians and their nation will be collapsing.

China won't be able to explore the oil in South China Sea without the consent of other claiment in the dispute area. China is a big nation but history proved when the whole world turn against China, China broken up into piece.

Yeah if you are willing to sell them some of your nuke. LOL.

China is Viet Nam neighbor same as N.K is China neighbor, don't need to travel far to deliver a nuclear weapons on China mainland. You destroy them then China also will be in ruin. N.K can develop nuke then so is Viet Nam as long as U.S willing to help them build civiliance nuclear facilities Viet Nam in future will have the capable of building one.

China won't be able to explore the oil in South China Sea without the consent of other claiment in the dispute area. China is a big nation but history proved when the whole world turn against China, China broken up into piece.
Yes, the time when whole world turn against China, guns in West army's hands but swords in Chinese hands.
Not this time, when Chinese and the West has the same ultimate weapons. It's fair for each other when we sit on both sides of the table.

All Viet Nam need are couple of nuclear weapons enough to check China aggression.
Vietnam has a running nuclear reactor in Da Lat. Russia is giving $500m to Vietnam for building a brand-new nuclear center. With the help of Russia, Vietnam can quickly develop nuclear weapons. For nuclear deterrence, we need a dozen nuclear subs and hundreds of missiles.

Intellasia East Asia News - Vietnam, Russia to construct $500 million atomic energy centre

050314hat_nhan.jpg

20130301102108-scitec2.jpg

da-lat-nuclear-research-institute-photosggp-1460631-images229716-images491414-2-chung-cat-i-ot.jpg

China is Viet Nam neighbor same as N.K is China neighbor, don't need to travel far to deliver a nuclear weapons on China mainland. You destroy them then China also will be in ruin. N.K can develop nuke then so is Viet Nam as long as U.S willing to help them build civiliance nuclear facilities Viet Nam in future will have the capable of building one.
What universe do you live in? N.K capability of building a dirty nuke is questionable. I think you need to understand how unclear weapon is made before you open your mouth.

What universe do you live in? N.K capability of building a dirty nuke is questionable. I think you need to understand how unclear weapon is made before you open your mouth.

Shut your yap, don't pretend you are a nuclear expert and demand other not to voice thier opinion. You're as a clueless nuclear expert as anyone in here.

Chinese poster in here pounding their chess and yapping outloud too much.

Vietnam has a running nuclear reactor in Da Lat. Russia is giving $500m to Vietnam for building a brand-new nuclear center. With the help of Russia, Vietnam can quickly develop nuclear weapons. For nuclear deterrence, we need a dozen nuclear subs and hundreds of missiles.

Intellasia East Asia News - Vietnam, Russia to construct $500 million atomic energy centre

050314hat_nhan.jpg

20130301102108-scitec2.jpg

da-lat-nuclear-research-institute-photosggp-1460631-images229716-images491414-2-chung-cat-i-ot.jpg
How do you build nuke if you don't have the blueprint nor the facility nor the technological capability to enriching uranium? And where are you getting the uranium to build one?

You need to put your ego aside and face the reality, here. I am being very reasonable with you here. We have the capabilities but it doesn't necessary mean we will destroy your country. We have no reason to consider your Vietnam is like a little China. I must say, your compatriots' big mouth certainly learn that from us. LOL.
you are on drugs today.
You seriously believe the US will risk themselves to fight a war for a country that kick them out like a dog in the 1990s?
The US has the obligation to defend the Philippines as per the treaty.

Do you want to bet? It is not wise to put the fate of China at risk.

How do you build nuke if you don't have the blueprint nor the facility nor the technological capability to enriching uranium? And where are you getting the uranium to build one?

Just depend on the west want Viet Nam to possess nuclear weapons or not. Those question are irrelevance to whether Viet Nam can or can't build their nuclear weapons.

Shut your yap, don't pretend you are a nuclear expert and demand other not to voice thier opinion. You're as a clueless nuclear expert as anyone in here.

Chinese poster in here pounding their chess and yapping outloud too much.
LOL! Why are you hurt by what I said which is the truth? Do you understand how nuclear weapon is made? I'm quite honestly curious about it. LOL.

Just depend on the west want Viet Nam to possess nuclear weapons or not. Those question are irrelevance to whether Viet Nam can or can't build their nuclear weapons.
So you are saying the US will gift wrap Vietnam a nuke in a box on holiday, right? LOL!

LOL! Why are you hurt by what I said which is the truth? Do you understand how nuclear weapon is made? I'm quite honestly curious about it. LOL.

I didn't say that I'm a nuclear scientist and know how to build a nuclear weapons. I said when N.K can build their own nuclear weapons so will Viet Nam if they decide to build one. You are asking a dumb question why would I hurt with the question you posted.

you are on drugs today.

The US has the obligation to defend the Philippines as per the treaty.

Do you want to bet? It is not wise to put the fate of China at risk.
Why would the US defend the Philippines who start the conflict by arresting our fisherman in dispute water?

Vietnam is going to have 10 nuclear power plants that can produce plutonium for hundreds of nukes.

So you are saying the US will gift wrap Vietnam a nuke in a box on holiday, right? LOL!

The nuclear weapons blue print are out there if Viet Nam want to acquire one, China not the only nations have scientist and not only nations in possession of nuclear weapons. If there is a will there will be a way.

Back
Top Bottom